★ o.1

The Park-Choi Family

 

 
 
 
"AhRi honey, please don't touch that. Mommy has to make cupcakes for your school bake sale tomorrow." Bom said sweetly to her seven year old Choi Ah Ri.
 
Ah Ri pouted and crossed her arms. "But! I wanna help!" She whined as she swung her legs from the counter. Bom laughed and kissed her cheek.
 
"Aigoo so cute. You will, but not right now, okay baby?" Ah Ri pouted again but stayed quiet. A few minutes later, her older brother of 13, Changhyun, came out of his room and into the kitchen.
 
"Hey mom, can I go to the movies with L.Joe?" He asked as he opened the refrigerator, looking inside.
 
Bom raised an eyebrow at him before turning to him. "Well, what movie were you two going to go watch, Changhyun?" She asked as she dusted her self off.
 
Changhyun rolled his eyes as he closed the door. "Mom~ I told you, it's Ricky now! And the new batman movie." He said, whining like a little boy. Bom rolled her eyes as the door bell rang.
 
"Go and get the door. It's probably your father." Bom said casually as she helped AhRi down from the counter.
 
AhRi's eyes lit up and she ran for the door. Ricky rolled his eyes and followed her. "Appa!"
 
Choi Seunghyun smiled down at his daughter before picking her up into her arms. Ricky smiled at his dad. "Hey Appa." Seunghyun smiled down at him as he patted his back.
 
He put down his briefcase in the kitchen as he made his way over to his wife. Bom's back faced him as she hurried along with trying with the cupcakes. 
 
Seunghyun hugged her from behind, resting his head in the crook of her neck. Bom felt herself smile. "Yahh... The children are watching." She whispered to him as he started to kiss her neck. Seunghyun groaned, knowing that she was probably right.
 
Ricky held AhRi's hand as he rolled his eyes. "Appa~! Go get a rooom." He said as he pulled AhRi to the living room. Seunghyun turned his head, sticking out his tongue.
 
AhRi giggled and pointed at her father. "Hehe~ Appa is so weird." Bom laughed at her daughter as she turned around to face her husband, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
 
Ricky scrunched his face up. "Eww. Eomma, Appa, I'm going to go watch the new Batman movie, arraso? I'm gonna go take AhRi too." Ricky said as he stared at his parents.
 
Seunghyun and Bom broke away from each other. Bom frowned at him as Seunghyun nodded his head, reaching for his wallet. "Arraso. Here, enough money for AhRi and you and maybe from snacks. Who are you going with?" Seunghyun asked as he pulled Bom to the kitchen table, eating a grape.
 
Ricky scratched the back of his head as AhRi reached for a grape also. "Hmm, Minsoo and L.Joe hyung. Changjo might come too but he hasn't told us yet. Hyung said he'd pick me up soon." Seunghyun nodded his head as he ruffled Ricky's hair.
 
Bom smiled at the scene. Ricky smiled up at his dad. "Thanks Appa!" A honk was heard and Ricky grabbed AhRi's hand.
 
"Kaja AhRi!" Ricky said as he reached the door. AhRi pulled on her shoes before he waved at her parents.
 
"Bye Eomma! Bye Appa! Ok, let's go oppaa!"
 
 

Author's Note~

Here's the fluffy chapter numbero #1! hehe sorry if it ! byebye until next time! Oh! And please:

 

 

 

SUB/COMMENT/WRITE.CRAP lolzz <3