Chapter 9

At the end, I chose you...

 

Yuri was in front of Minho, struck with amazement. He sat upright, the girl was like paralyzed
- Boys break is over! The choreographer clapped his hands to attend to all. Yuri did not speak, Minho looked into her eyes, trying to understand what she want, then he was joined by Victoria, who had pulled his arm. Yuri tried to stop him but succeded to touch only the his arm. Minho turned again.
They began to dance, she looked standing up, she noticed that he was beginning to not focus more on what he was doing, he made several errors.
The choreographer told him to stop immediately.
- Minho ... Victoria will continue tomorrow ...
- I want to finish today ... said Victoria. The choreographer allowed the girl to stay and train with him, Minho not rebelled and went to take a shower again.
Yuri waited about ten minutes, took courage and went to the men's locker rooms.
She walked slowly on her high heels blacks, dangling her bag back and forth, at the same time Minho in thought, went jamming immediately, because Yuri was in front of him. Suddenly his heart began to beat very strong.
- Hello! She said, smiling
- Noona. He was surprised.
- Want to take a walk? Near here have opened a good ice cream shop, let's go.
 
Both came out with dark glasses, began to walk down a side street empty.
- How do you like ice cream? Asked Yuri
- I? Well ... um ... vanilla He was embarrassed
- Can I ask you something? Minho looked at her.
- Yes, tell me.
- You really like me?
- Why do you ask?
- Because until recently you hated me ... so I'm confused ...
- I can not say still in love with you, I do not think of it ... but ... but that day, when I hurt my hand, I realized that I felt good, I loved the way you you took care of me. So I thought that in the end were not as bad as I always thought.
- Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew probably thought the same thing.
- I asked her out ... I want  to know you only, I had no bad intentions. I understand that Jonghyun ...
- For me it's okay
- What? Minho stopped.
- it's okay if we go out together ... but ... uh affixed your hands! She said, laughing
- Are you serious?! Minho was again surprised.
- Do not believe me, I can change idea again!
- Okay my lady! Minho smiled as never before.
- "Yes, but 3 km away. You are here ... and me h..." She began to run, Minho caught smiling. Both slowed, reached the ice cream parlor. They ordered the two ice creams, Minho took his wallet, but she blocked his hand and paid her. Dragged him out, pushing him from the back.
- I take back what I said if you go back in and pay. The power was in the hands of her. In the meantime, they returned to the SM.
- Yuri ...
- Tell me.
- Do you think we should say that there ...
- For the time being it is better not! I want to keep quiet. Minho smiled very sweetly.
 
Minho for the whole week was occupied with the trials of the show, Yuri instead was trained in the gym. They Had begun to secretly see each other almost every day, including the day before the SM Concert.
It was 18 o'clock in the afternoon, they had both decided to grab a bite together, they went into a small restaurant, asked for a more distant place.
They sat down and ordered. Both took the same thing, in the meantime, Minho's cell phone rang. Answered.
- Hello?
- Minho-sshi?
- Yes, I am ...
- There was problem ...
- What kind of problem!?
- Erm ... Victoria is in hospital she has a fractured foot.
- What did you say? Minho's face looked worried, yuri's mouth mouthed "What happened?"
- Wait Minho ... she's fine, the problem is that we do not know if you will perform. The director wants you but who performs ...but with Victoria in those conditions...it's a...
Minho looked at Yuri.
- Wait a sec.
- How long does it take to learn a dance!?
- Eh? you tell me?
- How long?
- Well ... that depends  ...
- One for the show tomorrow.
- EEEEEEEEEEEEH? Yuri started, he sat down her and remade again answered the phone
- I think I found a replacement ... between an hour and a half we were there! He closed the call.
- YAH! I'm  not able to learn a dance in a day.
- There is no other girl that can do it.
- You're doing the smart.
- Maybe ... Minho smiled sipping water.
- Rather what happened, why should I dance with you?
- Victoria has hurt, is in the hospital.
- And you say this like this!?
- Told me that she's fine! Their dinner arrived, he began to eat. There was a long silence, silence that lasted until the end of food
Both were released.
- So we have to train tonight? She asked
- Just do what you can do, do not strain too much.
- But the perfom...
- It does not matter ... not tire yourself too much, I do not think you're wrong. Just wanna be with you.
Yuri blushed. Could not hold back those words she threw herself into the arms of Minho, his heart began to pound with emotion, feeling it she shook his boyd with her arms. He blushed, embarrassed smiled and hugged her, holding closer to itself.