Chapter 11

At the end, I chose you...

 

Yuri was the first to wake up, looked as usual the hour " 10 o'clock", then looked at the boy who slept next. Trying to shake him awake. He opened his eyes with difficulty, looked at the girl pronounce words without grasping their meaning. He closed his eyes.
- CHOI MINHO! He stood up and looked at her out of the car, she did the same thing.
- Minho others will be worried about us! The boy checked the time.
- Have you had breakfast? He asked, pretending not to have heard.
- No, not yet ...
- Let's do it ...
- But we have rehearsal . She continued.
- Noona! I want to stop hanging out with you. Minho had suddenly changed the subject, he said that phrase with such ease and lightness. She had been astonished, because suddenly the boy was acting like this? Why?
- I think you're not the kind of girl that I really want ... He said seriously, she did not know what to say, was it really so? In the end he still did not know her, did not know anything about her, why? How could he say that she was not his type of girl?. Silently walked to the SM Building and took a cup of coffee, she remained in the car waiting for him.
They walked in silence the SM Concert, virtually all had arrived. Yuri immediately got out of the car and walked by her friends, she was not going to stay  at his side, wanted to keep it as far as possible, trying to find an answer if his strange behavior
- Where have you been all night?! Churches Yoona
- Because of the accident of Victoria, I took her place. so I'm trying the dance
- Her place? with Minho!?
- Yes, with him.
- Why? They chorused, she did not know what to say more, she wanted to say anything, but he had the courage because now the situation was more complex than before
- I wanted ... Finally she said, moving away from them.
 
All tried, Yuri went to the choreographer to try alone with him.
- "And Minho?"
- "I do not know. But let's try together!" Less time spent with him and it would be better for her, just report them near the irritated at that time. They tried without Minho.
She danced, she thought continued to do two things at once, her eyes were completely lost in the void, but it made no sense whatever, in the end what it matter to her if he did not want to go out with her? They tried no? He said that she is not his type, so what was the problem?
 
The boy in the meantime, was on stage with the other members to try Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong at least 4 times. They were joined by Super Junior who tried their choreography. The coreog. of SHINee was over, Minho and Key had to wait for the couple dance , the others went to wash and lunch.
- Where have you been all night? Asked the same question of Minho in SNSD.
- I was at the SM Building with Yuri.
- Yuri?
- Takes the place of Victoria.
- Are you dating?!
- We? Not any more. Minho turned gravely, then he was joined by his Hyung who embraced them one by one.
"I'll never understand that boy," thought Key, at that moment he felt someone touch his shoulder as he turned and recognized the girl, but said nothing.
- YAH! She struck the boy on the arm.
- What is it?! Said remaining serious.
- Annyong! Oppaaaa! She said, almost to , he angrily moved.
Minho had started talking to Eunhyuk and Shindong, but their conversation was interrupted by Hyoyeon who took the sleeve of both members of Super Junior and pulled them.
 
The time of couple dance had arrived, along with choreographer Yuri was headed Minho who was between the stairs and the stage along with Eunhyuk. Yuri stood beside him and looked at it for a second face, the situation began to be annoying for her, he kept talking with his friends. They were also joined by the rest of the group.
 Everyone reached the stage, each couple was facing each other, each look was in contact with each other, began Krystal and Key with their own, the light illuminated the two boys move at the same time, the light went out, the them was blocked and followed by only Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk once again had turned off the light and hit Siwon and Sooyoung who continued performance. Over time, all those duets Minho and Yuri were facing each other, she looked down she did not want to cross his eyes, he pretended become distracted looking behind him and said something to the staff who were behind him.
The music seemed to be faster than usual, Yuri wanted to leave, it was almost near.
It was only a dance, because her heart suddenly began to beat so loudly? What was that strange feeling? The light came on suddenly, raised their eyes to another. Minho and Yuri began their duet under the eyes of all. Both appeared clumsy movements, lacking in sensuality and charisma.
- What are combining those two!? Said the choreographer who seemed angry to say the least, the two boys had lost their tune.
Each couple began to dance the final part, only at that Yuri and Minho were able to come up with their share charismatic when in fact there was no need of the duet, but everyone was dancing on their own.
The trial came to an end, took all the wind and choreographer went mad to do with the two boys who were separated from each other, brought them near.
- What was that crap!? They stood in silence, not knowing what to say
- Have you tried all night and now ... Both bowed apologizing.
- There are a few hours at the beginning of the concert and you allow yourself to ruin the whole choreography! The two continued to apologize.
- We thought  went well to real dance perfomance! Minho said finding a justification
- I hope for you that the duet is good! The choreographer went away angry, Yuri just reaching Hyoyeon walked away.
After the entire test there were two more hours available for a pause and another for makeup.
All reached the dining room, each had its own tray where you poured the food available. All reached their own table, Yuri saw Minho who reached the table with Changmin, Yunho, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.
Amber she tried to sit on a table, but the majority of the tables were occupied.
- Onni look there! There are places. Amber pointed to the table next to that of Minho.
- I do not like, try elsewhere! The other girl did not understand what was going throughYuri's Yuri, so she insisted.
- It turns out that then deal with that too ... I'm going! Amber made the decision on her own and went to the table.
He sat down and looked over, Yuri walked slowly as if she would never get, Eunhyuk noticed both girls.
- That table is busy! Everyone turned, including Minho.
- Really? Said Amber, Yuri remained silent and tried to look only Eunhyuk, but the eyes of the boy were very persistent on her figure.
- Just kidding! not busy! But if you do not want to stay alone, sit here with us!
- For us there is ... Amber was interrupted by Yuri
- We need our space ... Yuri said annoyed
- How  you are acidic today! Eunhyuk said, while Amber looked strange way, began to realize that there was something strange about her.
 
They sat down. Began to eat into the depths of silence.
- Onni ... Yuri looked up at her friend who had just called.
- Has something happened? She asked in a very sweet
- To me? no, nothing. Yuri tried to smile.
Meanwhile, the boys had all got up from the table, picking up each his own tray, passed at the same time behind the two girls, when Yuri smiled forcibly, was distracted by the touch of something on her head. He turned to see who was touching her with delicate way noticed all 6 guys leave.