Chapter 6

At the end, I chose you...

 

Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, Taeyeon and Jonghyun back in front of the hotel housing the SHINee who slept in the meantime.
- Jonghyun calls Minho.
- Yeah, okay ... I go. The guy was really in a bad mood, the person that he loved most it was disappeared, his fault that he  was not followed her when had the chance.
- I am a fool! He pulled his fist against the wall with rage.
suddenly Fany turned without conscience   and noticed that  two people were reaching them "Yuri and Minho", a smile came to her friend that ran up.
- Yuriiii! She said, began to cry, "You made us scared!"
- so-so sorry, but I was hungry, I needed of Noodles ...
- you were for 4 hours off only to eat noodles!? The friends embraced, Fany broke away and looked at Minho without saying a word.
- Now we go to bed it's late. They went, Minho stay there and stare them going, then Yuri turned smiling and say hi to him with her had. He smiled too.
Jonghyun saw the whole scene, he was upset, he knew that his friend was starting to feel something for her.
 
 
 
- Have you found her!? He turned.
- yup ... Minho lost no time with him and went into the hotel.
Two days later, the SNSD back to Korea, busy more than ever.
They reached SM Building to prepare for the SM TOWN CONCERT, met Super Junior who were already practising.
At that moment came the f (x), which embraced SNSD to say hello.
- How was the weather in Japan?
- sunny, there were also with us SHINee.
- oppas are busy with  debut? Krystal said curiously
Yuri had set aside to study, came to her then Yesung who snatched her pen which she was using to write.
- YAH! Give me! ...
- You have a bad face ...
- Give it to me! She said seriously, closing the book angrily and left the rehearsal room. It was very strange Yuri, few time she become angry.
- What's the matter? Yesung asked, watching her friends.
- It 's strange to 2 days. Tiffany said worried.
"I don't understand anything right now" Yuri thought, staring into empty space.
SHINee's members in the meantime had climbed on the plane to come back to Korea, too, Jonghyun spent the entire trip to think about last night. He realized that he must do something before that Yuri fall in love with Minho. But what could he do? Ask her to  have a date again? What should he  do?
He fell asleep.
 
 Miss few minutes for landing, Key fix his hair, Minho took off his headphones from his ears , Jonghyun was awakened by Taemin and Onew looked the time . While they were ready to land all the others were trying their choreography.
In each rehearsal room came a circular (Kwon91: don't know if it's right in english o_O ) , where there was reported that some of them would have to do a perfomance together.
- couple? Krystal said to the manager who had read the circular
- yup...
- And  names you already know!? Taeyeon asked his manager in the other room.
- We will leave tomorrow on the  board.
The next day, at 9's o clock  have been updated  the groups for the special perfomance. Slowly all the groups gathered in one room, even SHINee arrived. Minho began to joke with his Hyungs, forgetting for a moment the members of his group.
Yuri remained silent, Jonghyun stared at her, he had not the courage to approach her. They all sat down on ground.
- it's fresh from the printer! Here the names of persons who will perform in the speciale performance.
"There are 2 members of each group here present, a total of 4 females and 4 males"
Krystal started to become nervous, hoping to be  in couple with the person she liked.
"For this perfomance were chosen Siwon, Eunhyuk, Key, Minho" Krystal jumped up and began to pray. Yuri turned to Minho, their eyes met . She turned her head back and looked at the manager who made others name  "Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Victoria and Krystal"
Jonghyun was happy to know that the name of Yuri was not there.
- Now I announce with whom you have been matched! Minho listened remaining embraced with Eunhyuk
- Sooyoung with Siwon, Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon, Krystal with Key and Minho with Victoria. Tomorrow will begin the rehearsal.
All they stood up, to go out and reach their own rehearsal room, Minho pulled away from embrace with Eunhyuk, he saw the girl get out with friends, joined her and touched her arm with his hand, then he completely exit room. Yuri looked up seeing the guy in front pass. at the moment Jonghyun approached her and whispered in his ear, taking her a hand.
- Go out with me today?