Chapter 1

At the end, I chose you...

 

CHAPTER 1 - “At the end I chose you…”

We found  to love the same person me, Jonghyun and Onew. It ‘s a situation too complicated, it seems that everyone has something that another would immediately make a big fight. It ‘s bad  now we are like lions and sheep in the same cage.  honestly I would go back to joke with them, I wish I had never loved her. I wish it will have an end.

- Taemin, I think you should talk to them, together and finish this story with a good time. Minho said, he had heard for the hundredth time the same thing.

- I’ve already tried, but do not listen me , every time you utter her name, they look away.

- Then get you in the game! If the winner-takes. Key intervened.

- Hyung-! She is not a toy! Taemin said, raising his voice, “please help me, one of you, I would try to conquer her, I know I’m smaller than her, but I can not do anything, I  want to say that she’s mine!” Minho smiled, while the other friend snorted for a moment, not knowing what to answer.

- Taemin be yourself! Minho said without mincing words.

- I can not be, if in the end all of you consider me a child! It means that there is something wrong with me, a woman does not want a baby … I want to change them for pleasure!

- YAH! Learn to manage you alone! Key rebuked him.

In that instant, the manager approached the boys, after hearing a small part of the speech, put his hand over his head and said maknae “If you love her, I simply say her”.

Minho you got up and left the room, reaching the sofa in the living room to watch television, he noticed the presence of Onew who sent messages from his cell phone.

-Who are you texting? Jinki looked up, smiling.

- Yuri!

- How’s it going with you?

- Well well. He responded quickly and immediatly look on cell-screen, sat alongside and tried to peek what the two of you were writing.

-Did you mention that you like her? Continued Minho.

- No, I have not had the chance, but I think I’ll do when I will go out with her.

- go out?

- I want to ask her to go out with me, first than Jonghyun …

- You go out with Yuri? Jonghyun appeared suddenly, surprising that Onew got nervous and glared at him…

- What did Yuri that other women do not? Minho asked in strange way he didn’t understand because everyone loved the girl.

- She is special, it seems as if she understood people … her heart is …

- Stop it! Taemin pushed him, causing him to fall on Minho, who drew back a little.

Between the two began a fight which ended again with a huge silence, which was discontinued after only one hour.

- I think …

- What? According to you?

- In my opinion, well … Yuri is not interested in any of you! Key said bluntly

- Why do you think should not be?

- How can a girl like Yuri be with people like yourselves? You are too immature.

Minho got bored with that mess and decided to go for a walk, although it was late.

He walked toward the center, in theory it would be better not to go there, saw his celebrity, but he needed to move and stay in contact with people.

He thought of how it would be nice to be able to live the life of a normal person, no one recognizes you. Walking, turning his gaze on timely food stalls, where he grew more and more of its salivating just felt the scent. He decided to shove in , he stopped and looked at the delights on the stand waiting his turn that was preceded by two girls from recognizable features. The girls took the bag with the skewers of meat and turned around, where one of them she went ons trike against the boy. She immediately apologized and looked up.

- Minho?

- What are you doing here at this hour!? Minho said, leaving to pass  other people in front of the stall.

- We want to stretch a little ‘legs! Yoona said

- What do you mean, you had a great desire to eat, nothing “stretch our legs! Continued the girl who everyone loved. Minho stared Yuri, to understand why everyone love her, not that he had never seen or had ever spoken there, but wanted to understand what was so special about that girl.

- Yuri! Minho said

- You tell me …

- You have a moment of time?

- Uh … Yoona suddenly felt strange.

- Now? SHe asked almost worried.

- Mmm … you now! Yuri told her friend to go home.

They were just walking around the crowded street, they saw an empty bench and went down.

- What ‘s happened? Yuri said.

- Well, what I’m about to say will certainly not please my friends, but I need to tell you to end this story once and for all … SHINee …. or better say are you are interested in Onew?  Taemin or Jonghyun?

- Well … honestly, no, I’m not the kind of guys I like are very kind and goo…

- Please tell them.

- Huh?

- You are making life impossible for all of us!

- But I am willing to know them better, maybe you will find among them the one I love, this is just a momentary thing …

- Focus on only one of them … Minho got a little nervous and back turned to the girl “Since it’s late I’ll take you home!” He said.

Minho drove Yuri at home without even saying goodbye, they were both silent and cold.