Chapter 3

At the end, I chose you...

 

Jonghyun, Jinki and Taemin were speechless after girl’s affirmation ,disbelief.

- I-I understand it correctly? Jonghyun said

- Yes, but … Yoona could not finish the sentence, because the manager of SHINee had come to tell it were to take a different path.

- Girls! your manager is waiting for you and tomorrow night  we all go eat at the restaurant. Jonghyun, Taemin Jinki and looked into their eyes for a moment, still in disbelief.

Minho had climbed into the truck with Key, few minutes there was an abrupt entry of Jonghyun, who took the shirt collar of the Minho, headphones is paraded  from his ears. Jonghyun was furious, Taemin was impressed by how he had changed and  Jinki took his friend’s arm  for turning away  and in that state surely he would  have done  something bad to Minho. The manager intervened only moments later.

- MINHO! I …  I CAN NOT BELIEVE  … EXIT OUT  FROM  HERE! Jonghyun was trying to drag him  out, even if he could not, because of the strength of the boy, Minho was more trained to physical endurance.

- Jonghyun LET HIM ALONE! Taemin  interjected that seeing  Jonghyun   throw a punch on Minho.

- YAH! You can understand… what’s wrong!? Minho said finally.

- What’s wrong!? EXIT … OUT NOW!

- Kids CALM DOWN!! Manager try to reassure them, He pull Jonghyun out   of the car. Key in the meantime was trying to pull the friend. Jonghyun’s eyes were on fire, a glance that the guy in front of him could never forget. He decided to be dragged out in a few seconds the friend threw a punch in the face. Minho began to bleed from the mouth

- Glad? Satisfied?

The manager took violently Jonghyun and threw him into the car, the other two followed each other .Noona instead brought the wounded boy to the airport infirmary

The car goes directly to Hotel

He was medicated.

-” Minho sshi, but why he did it!?” staff member said .

- “I do not know, I only know that his glance was scary. ” They were all silent.

Meanwhile, Yuri was directed  alone at the airport. Gets on plane She was positioned close to an old gentleman, she  took the magazines from her  bag, that placed over her legs, the aircraft flew. Began to leaf through the pages, falling asleep without realizing it open with a page that says “SHINee DEBUT IN JAPAN” and down page a picture of SHINee 

SHINee and include Minho had reached the hotel and they had to share togethere the same room.

- So? Minho said to the  person who had launched a punch a few hours before 

- Do you agr…

- I do not know what you did, but if you were a more mature person you face me with words …

-I’m wrong, but you …

- But me what!? Jonghyun stood up from the couch, looking straight into the member’s eyes 

- You’re scaring me!

- Eh?

- I know you like Yuri … Minho’s eyes widened, but not because Jonghyun was right, because he was stunned by what friend was hearing

- “I LIKE THAT GIRL!? YAAAH!”

-” Yoona told us that you take her at home” Leader continued

- And then?

-” Well then…” All did not know what to say, well why did not understand hime  what really think.

- She was alone, it was night and I took her, I do not see what’s wrong!Rudeness has not yet been taught.

- Do not be kind to her!  Jonghyun said fearing him, and Minho understand this, 

- I can not!

- Why? Do not say you hate her!?

- I’ll be away, but I can not treat it badly it’s a girl.

The discussion ended there. The boys had go immediately for an interview. It ended after two hours.

Yuri arrived at the hotel, met Yoona and others.

- You came!

- A Jonghyun missed you! Hahaha

- SHINee here!?

- They are promoting the new song! And tomorrow we would have dinner together!

- Did you know  Minho that he find you horrible!? Yoona said

- Horrible? But he saw him. Yuri laughed, even if for a moment he thought of Jinki, that a few hours earlier he had tried to kiss her, and had not had the courage to tell this to anyone. The day ended very quickly.

The next day the Girls Generation were full in the day, they performed at the Music Station and SHINee did a little stunt in a theater.

It was 7 pm, SHINee, SNSD, managers and some staff members had gathered at a restaurant near the two hotels.

SHINee were all present with their manager. Fifteen minutes after  two black cars arrived , the girls went down. Jonghyun, Taemin, and Jinki immediately looked  Yuri  ignored them.

They went inside the restaurant, Minho approached Yoona her head, Yuri  who was sitting looked at the scene. He noted that the two got along well, Yoona hugged him for a moment. Yoona stood in front of her friend and Minho was positioned near Yoona, where they both continued to smile like a real couple.

- You are cute together! She said interrupt them Minho turned toward her, smiling softly and suddenly opened her eyes noticing the boy’s mouth had a little cut. Yoona had not even seen.

- What have you done to your mouth? Yuri said.

- I bite … Certainly could not say it was Jonghyun, then said the first thing that came to mind.

-  once I’ve cut the tongue …

- Bite!? The girl in front was a bit incredulous at that bite, the wound was too big for being just a bite. As Minho and Yoona talked to each other she continued to fix his mouth, he noticed her, stared at her for a few seconds and she noticing his gaze embarrassed.

Orders had just arrived at their table, everyone had begun to eat and talk simultaneously.

Yuri was silent all the time, thanks to  Yoona  fluid talk was able to create a great speech with everyone, that girl had the ability to get along a little all.

At some point Seohyun got up with a glass of water in hand, passing by the chair of Minho and because of her shoe was in danger of falling, but fortunately only the glass fell and broke in pieces, she wanted to collect them, but Minho s’ intruded by moving her hand from sharp pieces, with one wrong move he cut his hand.

- Oh Minho! Yoona said worried remaining still watching the flow of blood coming out, Yuri ran  with the napkin of the restaurant, and she moves all violently for tooking his blood hand, put cloth on it that soiling immediately. The cut was deep and thick. She took two more clothes and dragged him into the bathroom, everyone was speechless, and Seohyun started crying, feeling guilty.

Yuri tried searching something in her bag very quickly, her fingers pressed into the wound and the cloth, Minho felt like a kid at that time.

- We must go to the Hospital, I have nothing in my bag, the flow do not stop  to stop. and don’t move! Hold it …! Yuri races from other .

- Oppa! He screamed, taking its strong manager “Get the car, we have to accompany the Minho to the Hospital “

He ran back into the bathroom to retrieve the boy, she asked for other clothes from restaurant’s staff.

They entered in the car that went fast. They were both in the back seat, Yuri held down by force.

- How do you feel?

- Hurts …

- Not what I meant, you turn your head!?

- I’m not … well … He stared, stared at the way she was taking care of him.

- Oppa! You can not run …

- Yuri can not see that there is traffic!

- Yes, you’re right and that is losing a lot of blood … He continued to stare her all the time.

They arrived at the hospital, the manager had taken the place of Yuri, in the meantime she had bought food for the boy, because of blood loss and he had also lost a bit of energy.

There were few people, Minho was medicated immediately, in the meantime, the manager went to retrieve the car, saying the two boys that he would be waiting in the car. To the injured boy was given 5 points in the hand, which were removed after two weeks.

Both went out and Yuri gave him some juice and a sandwich.

- Eat! Then  Minho said a strange phrase

- I don’t bear you!

- What did you say sorry!? Yuri’s eyes opened wide for a moment, Minho took his eyes off her, starting to look into the void.

- I do not want you to continue to talk with us!

- We? … Be more clear when talk Minho …

- “We SHINee! ” his gaze turned back to Yuri.

- Why …

- Leave alone my friends! If you continue to be always kind and considerate, they will continue to love you

- Maybe you’re right, but it is natural for me to be like that, I can not do anything …

- With Super Junior why don’t you behave like that!?

- Why you do not think your own affair!? Yuri jumped up, walking quickly towards the door, Minho stopped her by a pulse, she turned to get away from his grip

“I want have a date with you!” Minho said, looking straight at her