chapter 9

Fighting for my heart

( A/n ) Sorry for the long wait...


No one's pov:

Ever since the incident took place when Kyuhyun was almost , everything in super junior's dorm changed. The members would follow Kyuhyun wherever he goes to, sticking to him like glue. Not even giving him enough space to breath, following his every step,even offering to go with him everywhere, excluding bathrooms of course. Even though some of them tried but ended up on the floor in front of the bathroom rubbing wherever Kyuhyun hit them.

All of that made kyuhyun realize something, the hyungs were really serious this time when they said that they would protect him and follow him around just to make sure he is save and everything is alright, too much to kyuhyun's liking of course. He was never a dependent person. He never depended on anyone, even his own family. And even though he was the maknae, he refused to act like one and hated being pampered by the others, it sounds so ridiculous to him just like aegyo does. 'What's the point in acting cute just to get what you want when u can get it by scaring others?!' that was the real fun in Kyuhyun's eyes.

But of course he is still a human, he may sounds mature for his own age, way too mature to be accurate which made most of the people who didn't know him well surprised knowing that he is the maknae..People may think Ryewook is the maknae because he looks like one with his tiny and thin body, or Donghae because he is definitely the most childish one out of them. Not Kyuhyun who doesn't talk nor act like one. who refuses to hear what he is ordered to do, and who is teasing people just for the fun of it. But because he is still a 'Human' ,he also gets embarrassed when those people say ''Oh!! I thought you are one of the oldest in super junior'' or ''I never expected you to be the maknae" blah blah blah..But he always ends up covering his embarrassment and frustration with sharp comments which created a new personality for him and a new nickname added to his list which is 'Evil maknae'.

~~~~~~

"Would you stop that already ?" Kyuhyun had had enough of their possessive act towards him and was furious enough to at least yell at them, leaving them stunned due to the shock of his sudden outburst.

"Stop what? we didn't do anything" Came the innocent reply from Donghae.

"Stop this childish act of yours!!!, I'm not a kid anymore. You know I can take care of myself" He said trying very hard not to yell again. He still have his manners after all, he can't go around yelling at his elders whenever he feels like it.

"B-but you are our lovely maknae and we have to do everything we can T-to make you C-comfortable" Sungmin tried to speak but ended up stuttering because of the maknae glare on him.

"Henry is the maknae too, but you don't follow him around saying you will protect him"

"Well, that's because I'm more responsi...mmhh..let me go..I can't breath" Henry was cut off by the other members hands on his mouth.

"That was a close call" Ryewook said wiping the sweet on his forehead which was caused by nervousness.

"What were you trying to say ,Henry?" Kyuhyun asked out of curiosity He didn't like being left out, let alone when it have something to do with him.

"I...N-nothing" He stuttered seeing the other members death glares, secretly threatening to be punished if he spoke another word.

"And you are expecting me to buy this?" kyuhyun spoke narrowing his eyes...."Ok..I'll let it go" They all sighed in relief hearing that they will be save this time. "But.." once again they gulped and fidgeted nervously waiting for what's coming next..."Don't follow me around"

"Why?" They all asked in unison.

"Because simply, I'm a grown up man,I can depend on myself. I can work to earn money and I CAN CLEAN AND COOK TOO" He snapped, shouting the last part.

"hahahahaha...that was really funny Kyu...you really know how to make me laugh" Donghae fell in the floor laughing hard and holding his stomach.

"That wasn't supposed to be a joke you know?! and you wasn't supposed to laugh either. I was being serious here" Kyuhyun glared for the umpteenth time.

"Oh!!...it wasn't?!.." The dorm fell silent after Donghae last statement and the members mouths formed an 'O' expecting a furious Kyuhyun the next moment but that never happened because Heechul came back or like what they said "Heechul came to the rescue" the moment they saw him opening he dorm's door and stepping inside.

"Thank god, we are saved" They all murmured.

"What is happening here? why are you all gathered in the living room?" Heechul said taking off his coat.

"We..."

"Hyung!! they are very cruel to me" Kyuhyun faked a crying sound and hugged the older. Secretly smirking when he saw the members mouths dropped in shock. They didn't know what has gotten into Kyuhyun but all they know for now is that they will be in a deep once the hug ends.

"Ahem..what happened here? what did you do to the maknae?"

"We didn't..." They were once again cut off by the maknae who was now sitting beside Heechul in the coach.

"They kept following me all the day and they laughed at me when I said I can take care of myself and I can cook and clean"

"Can I correct something?" Shindong raised his hand in a questioning manner.

"Go on" Heechul casually said.

"Hae is the one who laughed at him,not us"

"Hey!! I didn't laugh at the 'Taking care of himself' part" He pouted "I laughed at the 'cooking and cleaning' one" once he was finished he was met by a glare.

"You are making things worse, you idiot" Zhoumi scoffed

"But Kyu.." Heechul started..."Which part of this isn't true?"

"What??? even you??!..Oh my god..no one love me, I'm being betrayed..I'm left alone again, I'm..."

"Drama queen, huh?..sorry Kyu but that's my job" Yesung joked.

"I can't believe you are ganging up against me" he pouted.

"We are just taking care of you,we don't want to lose you again as we almost did before.please try to understand us" The leader said sincerely.

"Do you have to remind me of those memories over and over again? I've already had sleepless nights trying to forget about them and you have to make me suffer again by reminding me every now and then?" The others watched in horror as tears made its way down the maknae's cheeks.

"K-kyu..p-please don't cry,I'm sorry" And with this saying, they crashed the young boy in a bear hug without even giving him time to protest.

"Hey Hey, stop being dramatic and let's go back to our topic" Shindong said withdrawing himself from the hug.

"I failed in distracting them" The maknae muttered under his breath.

"I was saying I'm good at cleaning and cooking but you opposed.can you tell me why?"

"That's an easy question" Donghae grinned,already counting how many things he can expose.shrugging off the glare he received in return for his answer.

"Ok, let me start.do you remember that time when you was left alone in the dorm and you decided to cook for yourself but ended up burning the whole kitchen?" Eunhyuk narrated remembering what they had to go through to calm down an angry Ryewook.

"And I paid a lot of money to get Ryewook a new one" Leeteuk stated sadly heaving a long and heavy sigh.

"..Or that time when we told you to clean the bathroom and you forgot to close the tap and you know the rest" Kibum changed the topic sensing Ryewook anger build up when they talked about his beloved kitchen.

"I remember, I remember Heechul hyung fell down when he entered the bathroom and his new shirt was completely soaked and he was pissed off'' Henry said and laughed at the memory.

"We were trying to avoid this part you know" Kangin muttered.

"Opps! sorry"

"STOP" Heechul cut them off not wanting to remember what he was about to do to the maknae when he discovered he was the one behind this incident.

"Will you stop this already?? I admit I'm not good at cleaning or cooking or anything.can I go to Changmin now? he is waiting for me" Kyuhyun finally snapped after listening to their stories and feeling embarrassed about his clumsiness,and knowing he can't win against his hyungs he decided to end the talk at this point.

"Bu.."

"No buts"cutting their protest with a glare. "...and don't follow me" He muttered storming out of the dorm.

                                                                                              

~~~~~~

"A hard day?" Changmin asked hearing his friend sighs for only god knows how many.

"More than you can imagine"


OMG finally *sigh* here you can kill me now but I'm seriously having a very hard 'writer-block' so please forgive me for this crap..I'm just trying to get over my writer block ;_____; ..Ah and they will start fighting for the maknae's love in the other chapters ^^

Thank you for your support and sorry again *bow*