chapter 1

Fighting for my heart

No one's pov:

super junior's members were in the waiting room,some taking a nap,some getting ready for the incoming concert but only one person was playing with his computer without getting worried or anxious,he is no other than Cho Kyuhyun super junior's evil and snarky maknae.

Well he is known for that but no one knows his true personality,he is actually a caring person who cares for his friends and family very much but unfortunately no one knows about this side of him.He was neither good at expressing his feelings nor showing this side to others but he is already used to it.

"Kyuhyun-ah stop playing with your computer.You have to get ready" Leeteuk informed Kyuhyun after finishing his own make up.

"Okay hyung just this game and I will get ready after that" Kyuhyun said without looking away from his computer .

"Aish!! this maknae needs to learn how to be responsible"

"Calm down hyung,he won't listen to you" Ryeowook said to his hyung who only sighed and went to wake the sleeping members.

"Kyu you should get ready now it will be our turn soon" Ryeowook told Kyuhyun who seemed upset because of interrputing his game time.

"Okay okay I will get ready you happy now?"

"Yes" Ryeowook chuckled at their maknae behavior.

~~~

After the concert everyone was very tired and wanted to sleep rather quickly but of course kyuhyun was still playing with his computer and kept making noises that bothered everyone.Sometimes they wondered how Kyuhyun has so much energy despite his weak body due to the accident.

They kept holding their ears because of Kyuhyun's game all the way back to the dorm and when they arrived they decided to ignore their anger and retire to their rooms but something really bothered them and it was no other than the maknae who decided to play in the living room with a very loud music beside him,they had had enough of his selfishness and decided to stop it.

"Won't you stop already kyuhyun?" heechul asked irritated.

"Stop what heenim?!" Kyuhuyn asked back innocently.

"Your selfishness of course" Heechul shot him a glare.

"But I didn't do anything.I was just playing in my computer"

"and that's the point here kyuhyun" Leeteuk said angrily.It was the first time he sees the leader like that after the ramen incident.

"You don't care about how tired we are,you even turned the music on" Eunhyuk continued.

"But ..I.." 

"You are what kyuhyun-ah? You don't regret what you did?" Donghae cut him off.

Kyuhyun was barely holding his tears he didn't believe that all his hyungs are all mad at him,he didn't want that to happen,all he wanted from them is to notice him and that's his way of doing things.

"I'm not the one to blame it's your fault for..fo " kyuhuyn begin sobbing and the words wouldn't come out from his mouth.

" so now it's our fault not yours ? " siwon finally snapped at him.

kyuhyun had had enough of this conversation he decided to leave not actually sure of where to go but he just have to leave. he run away from the dorm tears falling down his face he didn't wipe them . he didn't even care about the people around him he was very sad to care. his heart was broken but there was no one to heal it .

After walking for a long time his leg starts to hurt him he decided to go to Tvxq's dorm , he wanted to see his friend changmin  he was the only one who knows his true feelings after all.

After a long walk he arrived at Tvxq's dorm but before he knock the door he felt dizzy everthing around him was spinning he closed his eyes to stop the dizziness but he didn't open it again he fainted infront of the door.

but luckily for him changmin was going out  for a walk as he noticed kyuhyun's body on the ground he ran to him quickly and hold him in his arms shaking him to wake up.

" kyu...kyu what happened ? answer me please.... kyu " he kept shaking him but no response he decided to take him inside first then call his hyungs.

As he put him in the bed he noticed his swollen eyes he knows that something must be wrong he decided not to call his hyungs until kyuhyun wake up and tell him what's wrong.

~~~

In super junior dorm:

" we were harsh on him, didn't we ? " leeteuk asked the others and they looked down.

" but he has to stop his selfishness and grew up he isn't a kid anymore " heechul said angrily.

" but we should have told him quietly " sungmin said sadly.

"  yes we shouldn't be that harsh on him " siwon continued.

" you shouldn't be the one to say that siwon you was very harsh " donghae said irritated.

" As you was any better "

" okay guys stop fighting we have to find kyuhyun first " leeteuk said in his leader tone.

" but how ? " they all said in unison.

" we should call his friends , first changmin "

~~~

" okay changmin if he came to you tell us please " leeteuk said to the one on the other line.

" what did he said ? "

" he didn't went there " they all sighed.

" who is Next ? " leeteuk asked sungmin because he is kyuhyun's roommate.

" Let's call his other friends from school I'll get his mobile he forgot it in his room "

sungmin went to get kyuhyun's mobile but he find a diary under it. he take it and went outside to show it to the others.

" what is it sungmin ? " leeteuk asked sungmin when he saw the diary in his hand.

" it's a diary , maybe it's kyuhyun's diary "

" let's open it I'm curious what's inside it " heechul seemed interested in the diary.

" Not now heechul we have to find kyuhyun first " leeteuk said sharply

" but maybe we can find something that will help us in finding kyuhyun " siwon suggested.

leeteuk sighed , he gave up and opened the diary suddenly the shock in his face was obvious to everyone and his tears begin falling in his face as he continued to read the diary.


 

sorry if it's short I wanted to explain some things , please comment and subscribe don't be silent reader.

poor babykyu he is hurt by his hyungs but don't worry they will fall for him soon . I haven't decided yet who kyu will end up with please give me your opinions.

Also sorry for my bad english and mistakes.