chapter 7

Fighting for my heart

( A/n ) I decided to write this while waiting for spy mv , I hate SM for making ELF wait that long T_T


kyuhyun's pov:

" where do you think you are going cutie ? " one of the men said grapping my wrist .

' oh my god , someone please save me '

" I..W-what ...do you... want from me ? " I stuttered but tried not to show them my fear.

" we want you cutie " one of them spoke near my ear and I shivered.

" don't worry , that will be fun you will enjoy it " another one said.

" W-what do you mean by having fun ? " I said and they all laughed.

" don't play dump cutie "

" maybe he can't wait for that , well we can do it here " what do they mean by having fun ? I really don't understand.

I was thinking of what they mean that I didn't notice that one of them aprroched me .

" what ..are ..you doing ? " I asked and tried to step back but the man grapped my neck and started kissing it , I tried to push him but he was very strong.

" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo " I screamed the top of my lungs . now I know what they mean , I watched it in one of eunhyuk videos by accident when I was searching for my starcraft CD.

" you ert , stop it or I'll kick your " I threatened him.

" isn't he cute ? " one of them asked the other.

" yeah very , let us start now cutie "

" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , I'm still innocent " I said covering my eyes as one of them was taking off his shirt.

" please keep your shirt on , you will catch a cold " I tried to convince .

" don't worry kid I'm used to this , you aren't the first " I widened my eyes in shock , what ????? I'll make the police arrest those erts when I run away but HOW I'M GOING TO RUN AWAY ???

" kid!! we are running out of patience " one of them said and the other was now taking off my shirt.

" you can't do that to me " I said and pushed him with all my power until he fell in the ground , I fell with him too.

" you will pay for this " the man I pushed said looking at me with angry eyes.

" boss , look at this " one of the men said to their boss as he picked a picture from the ground. oh no it's the picture we took when we were in the dorm . now he will notice me as a member of super junior and will kidnap me to get money .

" who are they ? " the man they called him the boss said with confused look , what ??????? he don't know us ????? AISH , now I'm angry T__T

" you don't know them boss ? they are the famous boyband super junior " ....yeah and I'm the evil maknae. I said in my mind.

" look this kid is in the picture too "

" so he is one of them " the boss said and a smirk appeared in his face. I'm starting to get nervous now.

" well cutie you can help us in another way "

" W-what do you mean ? " I asked even though I know the answer.

" we will kidnap you and get money from your company " the boss said and started laughing as a mad man.

" and what made you think they will give you money ? "

" I'm not thinking . I'm sure they will , if they don't want your fans to kill them " well he is right , my fans will kill them if they didn't pay .

" let's go now little boy " the boss said and grapped my hand to make me stand up.

" noooooooooooooooooooo  I won't go with you , someone please help me " I shouted loud enough for someone to hear.

" no one is here boy , let's go now "

" please let me go , I'll give you the money you want " I tried to protest but the man was very strong.

" that won't be enough kid we need your company money "

" leave him alone , you s " I heard siwon hyung voice , Am I dreaming ? I looked at the voice source and I found siwon hyung standing not far from us and his eyes burning with anger as if he was going to kill someone.

" hyung " I said as tears fell from my eyes , I might be evil as people call me but I was really affraid.

" what do we have here ? another victim ? " the man tighten his grip in my hand .

" I SAID LET HIM GO " siwon hyung shouted.


I decided to make it in two parts , sorry for the lame chapter.

Thank you all for comminting and supscribing to this story ^_^