chapter 3

Fighting for my heart

No one's pov:

" sorry hyung I didn't mean to be rude with all of you " changmin apologized for his rudeness.

" it's okay changmin-ah we understand you , you are really a good friend " leeteuk smiled at him.

" thanks changminie "

" you are welcome kyu "

After they  bid changmin a goodbye they went to the dorm.

~~~

In super junior dorm:

kyuhyun's pov:

" so kyu what would you like to eat ? " ryeowook asked me from the kitchen.

" anything is fine wookie " I answered happily .

After ryeowook finished making the food we all sat to eat together.

" so delicious , thanks wookie you are the best " he smiled warmly at me and continued eating.

we finished eating then we decided to watch a movie , we played ( Rock _ Scissors _ Paper ) to decide which film we will watch but of course I lost and they decided to watch a horror movie .

 

 

 

 

' oh no I have to excuse myself , I don't want them to know that I'm afraid of horror movies I'm the evil maknae after all ' I thought to myself , I have to find a way , oh right.

" hyung I'm sleepy I think I will just go to our room " I told sungmin rubbing my eyes cutely.

" oh No No maknae , you think you will escape when you act cutely it won't work with me " heenim smirked.

" escape from what hyung ? " I asked innocently.

" from the horror movie of course " eunhyuk replied.

" Aish monkey stay out of the conversation who told you I'm afraid ?!  " I replied irritated and I regreted what I said as they all smirked and dragged me to the sofa.

" then you will watch the movie with us kyu okay ? "  not you too siwon.

" Aish fine but if I didn't wake up tomorrow for work it will be your fault you hear me ? " I threatened.

" well kyu I forget to tell you that we are free tomorrow , we don't have work " leeteuk hyung said happily , now I can't escape I hate this game I always lose at it , I even lost once before and paid for the food even though I didn't eat anything as I arrived late .

" oh that's a great news " I faked a smile.

As the film begin I was sitting at the sofa holding a pillow to hide my face when there is a frightening scene but with siwon , sungmin and heenim sitting beside me and the rest  members sitting in the floor taking glances at me from time to time to make sure I won't escape , I didn't even dare to raise my eyebrows. I continued to pray that the film will end soon until I heard a scream from the film and as I looked up to see what is happening I found a very awful sight before me the monster was eating someone alive and without realizing I found my self screaming and everyone was looking at me now and as I was going to aplogize about my loud scream the light went off.

" Noooooooooooooooooooooo " I screamed even more , thank god that we don't have neighbours.

" shsh , what's wrong kyu ? Are you afraid of darkness ? you are such a kid " I heard heenim mocking me .

" yes I'm ....A.F.R...A...I.D. of ..t.he ....da...r.k..ne...ss " I started sobbing.

" I was always afraid of the darkness since I was a kid after this accident " I continued sobbing.

" look kyu I'm sorry I didn't know "  HEENIM APOLOGIZED ??? to ME ??? .  if I wasn't crying right now I'd brag about it maybe I'll later.

" I'm sorry too for screaming so loud " I apologized.

" it's okay kyu I'm by  your side , everything will be fine  " I didn't actually hear what heenim said as he embraced me tightly and kept my back until I calm down and fell asleep.

heechul's pov :

what have I done ???? I apologized for mocking someone ???? I haven't done that before. I'm  Kim heechul I don't  apologize to anyone even my parents.

but why did I apologize to kyuhyun ? why I felt that I should protect him ? why my heart hurt when he is crying like that ?

I kept asking myself those question when I went in my room .

why did I comfert him ? I even told him that I'm by his side , Am I ?

Aish Kim heechul you better return to the snarky and evil heechul everyone know and forget about what happened, yes I'll do that.

but his body was very warm when I embraced him ,  his skin was very soft and those beathtakeing lips invited me to kiss them.

" AISH YOU , CHO KYUHYUN WHAT AM I THINKING NOW ??? " I shouted and luckily everyone was sleeping now even hangeng who is my roommate didn't wake up.

 " I better sleep as well " I said and soon I fell asleep.


sorry everyone for the boring chapter and thank you all for commenting and subscribing to my story.

so heechul is the first one to fall for my baby charm ? or maybe not ? what do you think ?

please comment and subscribe.