chapter 8

Fighting for my heart

( A/n ) wow , I've ( 34) subscriber now . I love you guys a lot ^_^  .......How can I thank you ?


siwon's pov:

I was very worried about Kyu when he was late and I had had enough of Leeteuk hyung and Ryewook  crying like kids while Heechul hyung nagging so I decided to go search for him but the others insisted on going with me.

Eunhyuk went with Shindong 'hope our monkey won't be eaten'.

Ryeowook and Kangin went together 'the beauty and the beast '.

Donghae with Leeteuk and Sungmin ' I'm sure those two will cry like babies that's why Sungmin went with them'.

Kibum with Heechul 'pity you Kibum'.

Zhou Mi with Yesung 'their height doesn't match'.

Han Geng and Henry ' hope those two won't get lost'.

But I told them that I'll go alone as I'm strong enough to take care of myself, of course Kangin is strong too but Ryeowook was afraid so he went with him.

After walking for a long time I was tired and I decided to take a little rest that's when I heard a scream.

"noooooooooooooooooooooo" that's Kyu's voice, I think it's not far from here.

I ran quickly to the place I heard the sound from and found three men, one of them was holding Kyu's hands and forcing him to go with him.

"Leave him alone, you es" I shouted loudly and that seemed to catch their attention.

 "Hyung" I heard Kyu say, his eyes are full of tears.

 "what do we have here? Another victim? "One of the men said and tightened his grip around Kyu's hand.

"I SAID LET HIM GO" I screamed my lungs out, I was very angry now.

"Make us!" Now they were getting on my nerves. I rushed quickly toward the one holding Kyu's hands and punched him with all my strength until he fell down and his nose started bleeding.

"Boss!! Are you okay?" So he is their boss, huh ? Let's see what I'll do with the others.

"You, will pay for this" One of them said and ran towards me but I avoided him and he fell down while the other one ran away quickly.

"Now , what were you saying? "I said to the boss, and averted my gaze to see Kyu who had been watching the fight scene with mouth open and shock is clear in his eyes.

"W-we are..sorry, we won't do this again," The two said before running away as well.

"Kyu!! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I didn't receive an answer, only a nod at the first question.

"Kyu, why aren't you replying?" I said in a worried tone.

"I-i was...afraid" Kyu said as he knelt on the ground and begin crying, I was speechless I didn't know what to do I knelt beside him and took him in my arms and begin patting his back.

"Thank you ''that was the last word Kyu said before falling asleep in my arms.
I smiled and carried him to go home.

"I found him" I called Leeeteuk hyung to tell him that I've found Kyu.

~~~~

In super junior dorm:

No one's pov:

"Kyu!!! Are you alright?" All the members said as the dorm door opened and revealed Siwon carrying Kyuhyun.

"What's wrong? What happened to him? " Leeteuk asked worriedly.

"Shsh, he is sleeping he must be tired "Siwon said as he carried Kyuhyun to his shared room with Sungmin.

after coming out of the room he explained everything to the other.

"Those bastards" Heechul said angrily.

" I swear I'll kill them if I see them again" Leeteuk said and held his fist in front of his face.

"Calm down, I took care of them "Siwon said as he get up and went to Eunhyuks room.

"I think I'll sleep here today" he said leaving everyone without another word.

"I guess I'll sleep too" Donghae rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Me too, I need my beauty sleep" Heechul said dragging Han Geng and Leeteuk with him.

"what about you Shindong?" Zhou Mi asked Shindong, the only one who had stayed at the living room .

"I'll eat some food, I was too worried that I didn't eat for 2 hours"

"Yeah, and I'll die because of all of you." Zhou Mi said as he went to his room.


so what do you think ? boring ? exciting ?

I really really thank you all for your support , did I mention that I love you guys ? ^_^

Are waiting for spy mv too ? I'm still waiting T_T

I want to thank ( Quesoygitana  ) very much for correcting my mistakes .

I've an idea about a wonkyu story , I want to post it while writing my kyuchul story again , should I write it or not ?