chapter 6

Fighting for my heart

( A/n ) This is the deleted chapter , I re-wrote it again because I didn't save it so there will be some changes since I can't remember what I wrote ^_^"


In super junior dorm:

No one's pov:

The lively and happy dorm of super junior was no more like that , the atmosphere became gloomy all of a sudden because someone was missing and that someone was no other than their evil maknae .

" now I'm worried " it was a surprise for all the members that shinding , the one who only care about food and his stomach is now worried.

" see!! even shindong is worried now , why do you keep telling us not to worry and that everything will be okay ? " donghae asked their leader angrily . who can blame him it's 11:30 now and kyuhyun hasn't returned yet , of course they will be worried as hell.

" stop it donghae , we have to think first " heechul shot him a glare

All this time leeteuk was silent thinking of how to handle this situation , as leader he blamed himself for what happened to their maknae.

" I called his friends and family but they didn't see him and he forget his mobile here " sungmin said while getting out from their shared room.

there was a silence before crying sound can be heard in the quiet room , the members turned to see who is crying and found their leader crying and mumbling something about how it's his fault.

" stop crying leeteuk everything will be okay " hangeng patted their leader back to calm him down.

" yeah we will find him soon " kangin added.

" it's my fault , I let him go alone "leeteuk said between his sobs.

" it's not YOUR fault , it's OUR fault " heechul corrected.

" yeah , we were fighting like children maybe he thought we are childish and decided to run away from us " yesung said trying to lighten the mood but he himself was very worried.

" don't worry leeteuk hyung , kyuhyun isn't a kid " ryewook smiled at their leader to tell him that everything will be okay.

" and what do you think you are doing ryewook ? aren't you worried about kyuhyun ? or you want him to disappear to be the maknae again ? "

ryewook was taken aback by heechul words and tears begin falling in his cheeks , heechul himself was taken aback by what he said and begin calming the crying ryewook down.

" look ryewook I'm very sorry , I'm just worried about kyuhyun while you was cooking so I was angry and I thought you don't care about him " heechul apologized.

" I W-was cooking because kyuhyun will be hungry when he return " he said sobbing hardly.

After ryewook and leeteuk calmed down everyone was thinking about the lost maknae excpet for someone who was thinking about something else and that someone is Heechul.

Heechul's thoughts :

what happened to me ? I apologized for the second time in my life because of kyuhyun  , the first was for him and the second was because of him.

why I care that much about him ?

end of Heechul's thoughts.

.

.

.

.

there was a silence again until siwon broke it.

" why can't we just call the police ? " siwon said out of the blue which startled the others.

" we can't , the media will know and there will be scandals " kibum replied calmly.

" then I'll go look for him myself " siwon said and was ready to leave but leeteuk stopped him.

" wait siwon , we don't know where he went and we can't search for him if we don't know "

" yeah , leeteuk hyung is right how will you find him ? " henry asked.

" I'll search for him in the neighbourhood and his favorite places " siwon said rather bluntly.

" I'll come with you " donghae said to siwon .

" me too , I can't let you go alone " leeteuk added

" but.." siwon was cut off.

" no buts , we will all go search for our maknae  " heechul said and went to his room to get dressed.

~~~

After all of them get dressed they parted and went to a kyuhyun favorite places to search for him .

kyuhyun's pov:

" Anyone there " I shouted for the 100th time but still no answer , I sighed and sat in the bench near me.

" it's 11:30 now , the hyungs will be worried about me I have to go back , but how ? "

" Are you lost little boy ? " finally someone is here I looked at the source of the voice and I found 3 men standing in front of me.

" yeS-s..., C-can you help me ? " I don't know why I stuttered but I feel uneasy .

" of course we will help you but have some fun with first , okay ? " I gluped and took a step back , I was ready to run when one of the men grabbed my wrist and turned me to look at him.

" where do you think you are going cutie ? "

'  Anybody there ???..............please help me '


sorry for the late update I was depressed beacuse my updates has been deleted as well as my new story and I didn't save them.

but thank you all for supporting me ^_^.

I'm sorry if it's not the same but I tried to remember as much as I could.