Chapter 5: You're Not Alone

Alice In Wonderland

 

“Myungsoo! Thank goodness! You’re here! These lunatics are driving me crazy!” Sunggyu ran to Myungsoo.

 

“What have they done this time?” Myungsoo sighed.

 

“Well..” Sunggyu started and whispered something to Myungsoo. His once bored face turned into alarm. Sungra, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya straightened themselves up awkwardly.

 

Slowly, Myungsoo’s head turned to Sungra’s direction.

 

“You..” he walked Towards Sungra. He went up close to Sungra. Her heat beat fast. Her cheeks started to flush.

 

“Myungsoo-sshi..?” She stuttered. His eyes searched hers.

 

-Sungra’s pov-

 

OMG. OMG. OMG.

 

 His hand reached out and touched my cheek.

 

“Look.” He said and pinched her cheeks. “If you’re gonna mess around with us, better go now or regret.”

 

I was surprised, and totally fooled.

 

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

 

“We’re NOT messing around!” I glared at the so-called ‘Kim Myungsoo’. I felt my eyes burning as the anger boiled up in me.

 

How dare HE make fun of me! Or ever think that we were fooling around! Are the people here like this?! Arrogant and suspicious?! I hate this place already!

 

I couldn’t hold it in any longer. A vase of beautiful flowers beside the door caught on fire. And it was entirely my fault. Everybody freaked out. But not entirely for the same reason.

 

“NOONA! WHAT HAPPENED TO SELF CONTROL?!” Sungjong bellowed at me.

 

“OMONA!” Sunggyu gasped at me. He gestured at his hand at the curtains and with a flick of his wrist, a gush of wind came out and closed the curtains.

 

“OH NO! MY PRECIOUS FLOWERS! IT TOOK ME A LONG WHILE TO GROW THEM! WITH MY LACK OF POWERS! WHYYYY!” Dongwoo covered his face and Sobbed hysterically, kneeling towards the perishing vase of flowers.

 

“YAH! DONGWOO, gwenchana!” Hoya scolded him while putting out the fire- with water that was spurting out of his palm- and the other hand comforting Dongwoo.

 

“Hey Girl, Chill” Myungsoo said, sprouting blossoms from his hand and blowing them with an icy cool wind to my face, “You’re not alone.”

 

“MWO?!” I whispered.

 

“See, hyung, It wasn’t that hard to find out.” Myungsoo said to Sunggyu.

 

“My flowers…” Dongwoo said sadly Touching the base of the base as new but small flowers bloomed from the soil in a second.

 

“WAIT A MINUTE!!” Sunjong demanded, “YOU ALL HAVE POWERS?!”

 

“YES, DUH.” Hoya answered.

 

“So we’re all the same?!” I asked.

 

“Yes~” Myungsoo answered.

 

“NO!” Sunggyu yelled. “NO! NO! NO!” He rushed to me in a flash and took hold of my shoulders.

 

We looked at Sunggyu freaking out.

 

“Did you come here alone?! Does anybody else know about this?! DID THEY SEE YOU GO?!”

 

“No,” Sungjong replied, “There’s nobody else. Nobody saw us and nobody knows where we’ve gone and how.”

 

“ARE YOU DEFINITELY SURE?!” Sunggyu wanted to confirm.

 

“Yes,” We both replied.

 

“We left just in time my parents came.”

 

“WHAT?!” He freaked out again.

 

“IT’S OKAY! THEY DIDN’T SEE US!!” Sungjong bellowed at him.

 

We stayed quiet for a few minutes.

 

“So..” Dongwoo broke the silence.

 

Sunggyu looked up from his chair, from a few minutes of depression, with a half-hearted smile on his face.

 

“Welcome, then” he said, “To what we call Wonderland.”

 

“You’re free to stay here” Hoya grinned, “We can add a few rooms to the house and make it bigger without the neighbours knowing!”

 

“We can stay?!” Sungjong beamed.

 

“Yes,” Sunggyu smiled.

 

“And I’ll finally have a sister!” Dongwoo eye-smiled and showed his gums.

 

“Jinjja?! Jinjja jinjja?!” I asked Sunggyu.

 

“Yesss saeng~” Sunggyu answered, “Not to worry.”

 

“And you’ll have to go to school with me” Myungsoo said quietly with a smile. My head turned to him and glared.

 

“School! Gosh, application forms, names, and we’ll need to add your names to the new orphans list then, and make your history~” Sunggyu’s voice trailed off.

 

“School?” Sungjong repeated.

 

“It’s a place here where people go to study according to their age and level.” Hoya explained. “I go to a school.” He added.

 

"Oh.." Sungjong nodded.

 

Sunggyu was writing something on sheets of paper.

 

“Okay… Done!” Sunggyu stood up and opened the window as the sheets of paper flew off magically.

 

“That oughta do it.” He said, “An article about a car crash, parents died, son and daughter Lee Sungra and Lee Sungjong survived the crash and became orphans. Oh, and you two are siblings now, under the care of Kim Sunggyu, a close relative.”

 

Me and Sungjong were gaping at how fast he was talking, nonetheless, we managed to catch up.

 

He continued.

 

“Myungsoo here-"

 

“L. Call me L. People call me L.” ‘L’ interrupted.

 

“Fine. L here,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Is my ‘brother’ and your ‘cousin’. Dongwoo and Hoya are your ‘foster brothers’”

 

“Arasseo” We said in unison.

 

“But the four of us are actually just childhood friends. That was our cover and it’s doing a pretty swell job covering us. And no one suspects a thing about us not existing before.

 

“But enough about that, we’ll talk about that tomorrow. Now, we gotta renovate the house, add 2 more rooms and get you to bed! You wouldn’t want to sleep on the floor, do you?”

 

“Aniyooo,”

 

“Good.”

 

We felt the house started to move and expand.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayo wassup! XD LOL. I'm not an Exo fan, but that is certainly addicting to say XP

ANYWAYYSSSS, FINALLY I UPDATED. I AM SO SO SO VERY SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE. I'M CURRENTLY SITTING FOR AN IMPORTANT EXAM [well, duh, ALL exams are inportant :P] SO I COULDN'T UPDATE DX I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!

Soooo... :B I'm gonna write a NEW FANFIC! XD

[Don't worry, I won't abandon Alice In Wonderland XP]

This time starring..

The ONE and ONLY

 

<3 NAM WOOHYUN <3

 

  in..  

 

~PICTURE-PERFECT GIRL~

 

 

I'm gonna post the foreword soon~ so stay tuned! XD

 

PLEASE DON'T BASH ME >< DX