Best wishes for your sleep tonight

Thank the Cake (No Guarantee of End)

(Your POV)

"Um, excuse me. I am going to be sharing with Doojoon?"
"Yeah, but don't worry, he won't try anything on you." Hyunseung answered me. I noticed a blush creep into Doojoon's face. Hmm? What is this?
"I can sleep out here Yoseob, and you can sleep on the bed." Yoseob grinned at Doojoon as he responded to the offer.
"No, that is ok. You both can have the bed." I saw his face pale and he turned towards me hesitantly. My sweetest smile lit up my face as our eyes met. Prepare yourself dear Doojoon. Tonight you die. The blood had drained out of his face almost completely and I knew that he had gotten my message. I turned to the others.
"As long as it is ok with you guys." Hyunseung put his arm back around my shoulder.
"Then it is settled. Who all is going to pick up Dongwoon?"
"I will!" AJ and Doojoon chorused at the same time. I felt a giggle escape me and squeaked as Yoseob suddenly poked my side.
"Are you going too?" he asked with a big grin on his face. I contemplated it for a bit. As much as I wanted to torture Doojoon with my presence I still had to talk to Hyunseung about earlier. I shook my head and said that I had to talk to Hyunseung. I could see Doojoon visibly relax and I laughed at him as I thought about how to best torture him tonight. Wrapping my arm around Hyunseung's waist I looked up into his eyes.
"Where should we go to talk?" I heard a series of giggles and saw that they were coming from Junhyun and Yoseob. Doojoon was just staring at me with a weird look on his face.
"What are you guys going to talk about?" they teased us. I tried to shut out the blush that was trying to cover my face and was only partially successful. "Yah! they exclaimed as they each received a flick on the head. Hyunseung pulled me upstairs and opened the door to the room he had gotten the clothes from before. Closing and locking the door he went over and sat on the bed, patting the space next to him. I sat down, careful to not be to close.
"Boundaries..." Hyunseung began.

 

(Doojoon's POV)

She wrapped her arm around his waist and looked lovingly into his eyes. My stomach flopped and I looked away, trying to squelch the unwanted feelings of jealousy. Why can't I just stop liking her? I let out a small sigh and looked up. AJ was staring at me and I suddenly felt uneasy. Why is he staring at me? Does he know? I need to pay more attention to my reactions to things. I looked away as Yoseob and Junhyung received flicks on their foreheads. A small smile crept onto my face only to be wiped away as Hyunseung pulled the girl, still blushing, upstairs and into his bedroom. My brow furrowed and I looked away quickly, trying to stop torturing myself. She is his girlfriend. His. His. His. You can't like her. I sighed and then jumped as I saw AJ looking at me again. He looked away nonchalantly and grabbed the keys to the car and his cell.
"You coming?" I nodded, trying my best to smile and followed him out to the car. We didn't say anything as we got into the car and pulled away from the dorms. "You like her don't you." He broke the silence.
"Wwhat? No! She is Hyunseung's girlfriend!" I tried to make it sound convincing but it came out flustered. He nodded knowingly and I sighed as I looked out of the window. "How did you know?" He gave me a small smile and looked back at the road.
"You watch her a lot. You are unhappy when she becomes close to Hyunseung. When she smiles you smile."
"I don't..." I stopped as he turned to look at me. Avoiding his gaze, I looked out of the window again. "I don't want to. I don't do it on purpose." He nodded. It was silent for a while and I thought maybe that the conversation was done.
"What really happened when you ran after her?" I continued to stare out of the window. "What did you find on her phone?" I looked at him, startled.
"What? How...When did…"
"I have peripheral vision you know. I saw you take it out of her purse that first time in the car." I couldn't reply and my mouth hung open dumbly. "You should thank me for calling you to dinner when I did. I think I may have saved your life."  I gaped at him. "Thinking of that, you better lock yourself in the bathroom after we all go to sleep or something. I like having you with us. You didn't think she would be mad for you looking through her phone?"


Author's Note:

Hey guys :) I updated today again. I hope you like it. Please continue to comment :) I love to know what you think of it. Still no promises of when I will update. (sorry) I should have done homework instead of writing this! lol It calmed me down though so I wrote it instead.