CHAPTER 8: The Princess and the Poker face

OPEN ARMS

 

 

Tiffany get through to her car. She took a little smile when she enters to the prestigious University. It’s been a months since she stepped through this University, and she met a lot of peoples like, Luhan, Taeyeon, the EXO members and Sehunnie. They’ve become her friend. A true friend. She also learned a lot of things, not only in academics but also in her life.

She finally accepted that Luhan isn’t the one for her. Letting go of someone is the best idea she thought. In fact, Jessica and Luhan are now official dating.

Luhan requested that he needed her help, tiffany helped Luhan whole heartedly and she was very happy that they ended up together. She didn’t regret what she did. She can see that Jessica is very happy with Luhan. And besides, tiffany already had “someone” in her heart. He was a very kind person who helped her to mend her broken heart. He never leaves her side when she needed someone to lean on. He becomes her angel that saves her through darkness. It was sehun who showed to her that there is something that is more deserved and meant for her.

Tiffany treasured Sehun for that. Without him, she don’t know what to do anymore, even though she already accepted it that time Sehun still there to console her and to guide her in everything.

Tiffany was bothered by something. When she asked Sehun before if he already liked someone. He said that he does, he do like someone else already. And it made her feel bad and annoyed.

Whoever that girl is, she was very lucky because Sehun liked her. How she wish it was her that he liked.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow when someone gave her a red rose.

“Please accept this.” The girl said.

Tiffany accepted it. “Thank you.” She said.

She noticed a little memo on the stem of the rose. It says:

“You’re so pretty.”

 

She took a smile. Whoever does this, she would be thankful and flattered.

And there’s another girl who give her a rose. It also had a memo:

“You’re face is very angelic.”

Tiffany was so curious whoever the one who planned this.

And there were 11 roses on her hand with a different memo. It was contented her characteristics.

Tiffany looked around and she noticed that she got the attention of all the students. She felt embarrassed.

“Lying beside you, here in the dark Feeling your heart beat with mine” Tiffany heard someone sang.

And then, she saw Sehun on the middle of the crowd! He’s wearing a white tux he also changed his hair color. It was now blond. It suits to him very well.

He also holds a pink rose on his left hand and a microphone on the right hand. He was singing a song in the middle of the crowd just for her!

“We sailed on together we drifted apart and here you are by my side”
 

Tiffany almost cried on the anticipation that she felt. She really is flattered on what he’s doing. Even though he didn’t write that song for her, he meant every lyric just for her.

“So now I come to you, with open arms Nothing to hide, believe what I say so here I am with open arms hoping you'll see what your love means to me, Open arms.”

 

Sehun walked closer to tiffany. He saw a tear drops on her cheeks. Did he do something wrong? Does she felt embarrassed on what he done?

“Hey, why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?” Sehun worriedly asked.

“Silly! You did great and I love it. I’m not crying because you did something bad. I cried because I’m so happy and touch.” She said.

Sehun smiled. He thought it wrong. She liked what he done.

 

“I don’t want to see you cry again tiffany. It’s like there’s a thousand of knives that stubbing my chest whenever I saw you cry. And all I do is nothing. I can’t control your tears not to fell on your cheeks. I’m so sorry about that. All I want to do is to make you happy.” Sehun said.

Tiffany shook her head. “You don’t need to do something just to make me happy Sehunnie. Just stay by my side and I’ll be happy and contented.” Tiffany said.

Sehun held her hand. “Then, would you let me to stay by your side? My princess?” Sehun asked.

Tiffany holds it tight and gave her a naughty smile. “Please me first.”

Sehun giggled. “I know how to please you.”

“How?”

Sehun kissed her lips. It was only a simple peck but she felt it very sweet. “I love you my princess. Please be my girl, or else I’ll explode.” He confessed.

Tiffany was dumbfounded. It means she was the one that he liked.

“You mean. I am the one that you liked?” Tiffany asked.

Sehun nodded. “Since we were kids. I never looked to any girls that surround me because you are the only one that captured my eyes. I don’t care in any girls beside me. Because for me there is only you in here.” He pointed his chest. “In my heart.”

Tiffany throw herself on is arms. She never thought that Sehun loved her for many years. She felt like she was the luckiest girl in the world.

“Thank you Sehunnie, for loving me and accepting me for all that I am. I love you too my Sehunnie, you are my angel, my light who gave me strength when I’m down, and you’re my everything.” Tiffany cried.

Sehun released her hug and wipe off her tears using his thumb. “So, that means, you’re my girl already?” Sehun asked.

“Of course, if there’s someone who destined to be with me forever. I want it to be you.” She replied.

For the least time of his life, Sehun cried in front of a girl. But he don’t care at all. Because the girl that starring at him on that view is no other than but Tiffany. The girl who he wanted to be with forever. His girlfriend.

 

Sehun kissed Tiffany’s hands. They also heard the student clapped their hand. Some girls felt envious because Sehun is now taken by Tiffany. But most of the people felt happy because they ended up together.

“Hey bro! Congrats!” Luhan said.

They saw Luhan and Jessica walked to them. They really looked good to each other.

Jessica hugged tiffany. “I’m so happy for you Tiffany. At last you already saw the right one.” Jessica said.

“Sehun is always by my side, I’m so numb that I didn’t notice that he loves me after all.” Tiffany pouted.

Luhan giggled. “Sehun is very well on hiding his feelings. That’s why he always wore his poker face. Right Sehunnie?” Luhan said. He also imitates how tiffany called him on that pet name.

“Lulu, Sehun won’t wear his poker face anymore. Because he had my best friend now. He will be happy; I mean they will be happy.” Jessica said to Luhan.

Sehun burst in laugh. “What kind of pet name is that?! It sounds so gay!” Sehun teased.

“Yah! It wasn’t sounds gay. It was cute.” Tiffany said.

“See?” Luhan said.

“Okay okay. Because my princess said that it was cute. Then it was though.” Sehun said.

“Look at those two cute couple. Laughing and enjoying each other’s company.” Kai said.

Chanyeol smirked. “You’re just envy because you don’t have a girlfriend.” Chanyeol said.

“Look who’s talking?!” Kai said.

“Yah! Don’t get me wrong. Who says that I don’t have one? Of course I had.” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun on his side. “I have Baekhyun with me.” Chanyeol said with a big smile of his.

“W-what are you talking about Chanyeol?!” Baekhyun said on his horror.

 

Chanyeol laugh. “Just tell to him that we’re dating.” Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun felt his blood boiled through his vein. He punched Chanyeol on his stomach. “Jerk!” he said and left.

“Wait for me Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said

They all laugh. “What was that a bromance?” Suho said.

“Let those two.” Kris said.

 

 

And they there was. They were happy and contented on each other. They just need each other’s existence.

It’s also a good thing to suffer even once, because there was a good thing that will come to you for sure. Like how Tiffany does. He let go of Luhan because she knew that there is someone who’s important to her that will get hurt. But when she saw the result, she didn’t regret it. Besides, she felt happy and proud on herself.   In those tragic time of her. There was Sehun on his side who guides her in everything she does. Sehun showed to tiffany his Unconditional love. He doesn’t care even though tiffany didn’t love him back. He just wanted to show to her that there is someone who is willing to listen to her and to stay with her.

And there was Jessica who fights her feelings for the first time. She showed to them that she also deserved to be loved by someone. And Luhan thought her that thing. He become her inspiration to have a strength and for her to gain some self confidence. Even though she’s poor, Luhan didn’t treat her that way. He showed to her how lucky he was because he had her. Luhan did fulfill all the empty space on her heart. Aside from tiffany, there we’re also a lot of people who showed to her the meaning of True colors. A true meaning of life.

They thought her how to feel envious, guilt, anger and happiness. Without those we cannot say that our life was perfect right? With those things, it can make us stronger and braver.