CHAPTER 4: Xi Luhan

OPEN ARMS

 

Luhan did notice that Sehun becomes irritate when they perform. He wonders why what make him bothered.

He took some glimpse to tiffany. Luhan did attract towards her, but he knew that his best buddy do like this girl so much. Besides, the girl next to tiffany looks pretty to. Maybe he can date her.

Luhan decided that he will introduce himself to that blond haired girl. He remembered that she was Jessica Jung, the very best friend of Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany was popular around the city because Tiffany considered as one of the most gorgeous and rich lady. Her family owned the biggest clothing shipping line around the whole country. Luhan’s parents were a good friend of Tiffany’s parents. Especially to their mom.

Because of Tiffany’s popularity. Jessica also knows as her mimic. Everybody sees Jessica as a social climber and a trying hard one. But Luhan thinks that the other was just insecure to her because she had a friend who lives and treats like a princess by many.

Luhan likes Jessica somehow. Especially when he sees her cold eyes. He always notices on how Jessica stared on other people. She stared at them as cold as an ice. And her soft blond hair was perfectly fit to her pale skin. She was perfectly pretty on him and he wanted to know Jessica more. He was fascinated on her mysterious character.

The performance was ended. And as he expected, the entire girl clapped their hands and almost jump to their chair and walked up to them.

“Sehun, you’re so cool!” some of the girls yelled. Sehun was the most popular among them. And he envies that. Sehun was a charmful guy, even though he always wore his poker face, many girls screaming whenever they saw Sehun.

Luhan tried to kill the insecurities that he felt from his best buddy. Sehun was his friend since they were toddlers. And he loved his best friend more than anyone. They know each other so well. Luhan know Sehun more than anyone who knows him.

Luhan tapped Sehun’s shoulder as he congratulates him. “Nice performance. You gave a wave on the crowd once again.” Luhan said.

Sehun tried to smile to him. Hiding the envious feeling that he still keeps on him. The stranger feeling makes him bad. He doesn’t want to feel that way toward to Luhan.

“Let’s go to them!” Luhan said while pointing Tiffany’s direction. Sehun almost gasp when Luhan pulled him to them. His heart beats fast as if it will going to come out of his rib cage. He was nervous. And he felt the feeling was so gay.

Sehun noticed on how tiffany reacted when she saw Luhan. Her puffy cheeks got blushed. He clasped his hands. He felt jealous once again.

“Hi!” Luhan said to them. Sehun looks at Luhan and he noticed that his best friend was interested to the blond girl, Jessica Jung. But Jessica gave him a cold stare.

“Hi!” tiffany greeted back. She was so shy. Her porcelain skin gets pale because of nervous. Tiffany tried to calm down herself. She felt again the unknown feeling when she saw Luhan.

“Oh by the way, this is my best friend, Jessica.” Tiffany introduced her best friend to Luhan and Sehun. But Jessica seems irritated on their presence.

It was odd, but Jessica doesn’t want someone gets along with tiffany. It’s not that she wanted tiffany alone for herself. She was just concerned to her friend to avoid using tiffany’s popularity and wealth b others. Jessica knew that the other wants to be tiffany to be their friend is because she was rich and popular. And Jessica was too afraid that they might use her in some many ways.

“Hey don’t stare at us like that.” Luhan giggled. “Don’t worry we won’t bite.”

Jessica rolled her eyes to him and she tried to pull tiffany out of them. But tiffany didn’t allow her.

Tiffany gave Jessica a glare that they need to stay. Jessica had no choice but to stay with her.

Luhan introduced Tiffany and Jessica to their other member and as Sehun reacted, they were also surprised that tiffany is now studying on their University.

“Wow! We have a princess in here.” Kai said as he was surprised.

“Welcome to the Prince Royale University.  As the president of the student council, we glad that the only daughter of Hwang chose this University. Hope you have a good time with us.” Kris said as he welcomed her. Tiffany felt overwhelmed on the way they welcomed her. But Tiffany gets upset because they forgot to welcome Jessica. They also need to welcome her. Since they were one of the new students of the University.

“Excuse me, but if you all don’t mind. I and my friend Jessica are new here. I think you all need to welcome her too.” She said.

Jessica felt insulted and annoyed. Tiffany doesn’t need to say that. But she still insists that they need to greet her also. Jessica can accept that, but the pithiness from her best friend’s eyes hurts her ego.

“Oh, we’re so sorry, we forgot. Welcome Ms. Jessica Jung. It’s our pleasure that you also study here along with your friend.” Vice president Suho calmly said.

Tiffany gasped when Luhan hold Jessica’s hand and kiss it gently.

“Take it easy Luhan.”  Xiumin said.

Jessica gets back her hand from Luhan’s hands. Jessica felt her cheek blushed as red as a tomato.

“Nice to meet you Jessica.” Luhan said to Jessica.

Tiffany felt her stomach get heavier on what she saw. Luhan likes her friend and not her. She hated the idea but she needs to act like a normal in front of the other. Especially to Jessica. She doesn’t want Jessica to feel mad. For all the people on earth why Luhan chose her best friend! It was ironic.