CHAPTER 3: Oh Sehun

OPEN ARMS

 

 

Luhan looked to her best buddy Sehun; his friend was busily starring someone. He followed the direction that he’s starring at. And he saw a smiling Tiffany.  Luhan gave Sehun a grin smile. “So, she’s the one that you starring at.” He said.

Sehun looked to the other direction but it’s too late. Luhan already figure it out. “No need to be shy Sehun. She’s gorgeous. Look at that face.” Luhan teases him.

“Quit off that Luhan. I’m not interested on her. She might be likes you. She almost dropped her jaw when he sees you.” Sehun said irritated. It gives a hard pang on his chest on the idea that tiffany likes his best buddy. Sehun was the most popular among them, but for the first time, she felt envy that he was the one that tiffany led an eye on. She knew tiffany for so long. He didn’t bother to get closer to her because many people were afraid to be closed on her. So he does the same way. He was contented to watch over her on a far distance. She only had a one friend. Jessica Jung.

He admitted. He had a crush on her. Since they were in elementary. Luckily, Tiffany doesn’t know him.  He’s surprised because he saw tiffany on the university that he’d been studying for almost a year. Sehun is a junior student while Luhan is already a senior.

But on his dismay, it happened twisted. The girl she liked for almost a year’s likes the best buddy he had. Xi Luhan was his very best buddy ever. They knew each other for so long. And there’s nothing can break through their friendship.

Luhan Once saves his life. He’s been drowned on a river when he’s Six years old. And Luhan did save him to death. Since then, they became best buddy.

Until they graduated, they decided to form a group. Sehun was the lead guitarist and the lead singer of the band. Their friend also helped them formed it. They were 12 in a band. Some of them played some musical instruments like Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Lay. And the other are the vocals include The Vice president Suho, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chen. And the other does the choreography such as Kai, Kris, Tao and Xiumin. They all packed as a talented group. They were friends since high school. And they treasured each other.

Luhan is the founder, but he hates the idea for being the leader. They decided to pick Kris as the leader on the fact that he was the tallest among them.

“Luhan, how come you know her name?” Sehun asked his friend. As Sehun remembered, Luhan knew her name.

“Oh that, I saw her picture with a name Tiffany Hwang on your phone if you don’t mind.” Luhan said with a grin smile on his face.

Sehun was dumbfounded.  There’s no point for him to deny. His friend already knows about his feelings.

“You’re really an intruder, do you know that?” Sehun said to him

Luhan giggled. “Our youngest is already in love.” Luhan said. He hardened the word IN LOVE in his phrase.

“Lower down your voice, will you? Someone might hear you!” Sehun warmed.

“Okay, let us called EXO for some charismatic performance!” their principal said.

They all called their band name. All the girls scream like a crazy. They all stood up and went to the stage. Sehun once took a glimpse on tiffany. And he saw how her beautiful eyes twinkling while she’s starring at Luhan. How he wishes that he was the one that she’s starring at. But he knew it will never happen. Why is it that the destiny is very unfair! For all the people why it should be his best buddy would be the one that she likes!

He doesn’t want the idea that he’s best friend becomes his rival. Their friendship might be at risk. And he doesn’t want that to happen.

 

Sehun puts around his neck the guitar. And the drum which Luhan played starts the beat. Chanyeol does play the electric, Lay took the bass and he played the lead guitar.

They sing and dance their song entitled ‘history’. It was their first composition of song.

Once again, Sehun took some glimpse. “I LIKE YOU LUHAN!!” he reads as she scream those words.

It almost broke his heart. “I wish I could be Luhan for a while, so you can say to me that you like me.” Sehun said to himself. He concentrated to the whole performance and avoided to look at tiffany’s direction until the end of their song.