CHAPTER 7: Bitter Sweet

OPEN ARMS

 

 

Weeks have passed and Jessica already falls. Fall in love to Luhan. Whenever he was around he felt her heart almost jump on her rib cage. And she felt happy and delighted knowing that he was around.

Jessica was heading to Tiffany’s house. Her friend invites her for some sleep over. She guessed that this is the right time for them to talk. She doesn’t want to be selfish but if she always thinks tiffany’s sake always. She might be unfair to herself. For once, she wants to think and let herself to be happy on her own will.

When she entered to their ambitious mansion. She hurriedly head to tiffany’s room. When she opened it. No one was there. But she saw a note on the bed it says:

Jessica,

               If you already reading this. Meet me at the park. The place that we met.

Let’s talk okay? And if you are worried if I’m fine? Of course I do, I’ll wait for you.

 

Your friend,

Tiffany

Jessica hurriedly went to the park. What was tiffany thinking right now? She wonders why.

 

 

 

Tiffany took a glimpse on the beautiful sky. It has a lot of stars. She still remembers that she and Jessica used to star gazing when they were little. And when they saw shooting stars, they were hurriedly wished on it. And they kept it secret.

But tiffany always wishes only one thing. Which is: Don’t let Jessica to cry again. Ever. She always wanted to see Jessica laugh and be happy always.

Weeks have been passed, and Jessica was very happy. With the person she loved. If she needed to sacrifice her love then she would. For Jessica’s happiness she can do everything.

Tears slid on her cheeks. She let them to fall freely. This is the first time she ever cried for a guy. And she feels helpless and numb.

She can feel her heart was tearing apart into pieces. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Jessica with a worried face.

“Why are you crying?” Jessica asked.

Tiffany didn’t say a thing. She threw herself on her and hugged her very tightly.

“Jessica, I’m so sorry for being so selfish on you! I’m not a good friend.” Tiffany cried.

Jessica tapped her back. “What are you talking about?” Jessica asked.

“I know you were blocking your feelings for Luhan because you know that I like him. You always think me before yourself. And I can’t let that happen.” Tiffany sobbed.

Jessica pulled tiffany to face her. “You were never ever became bad on me tiffany.” Jessica said.

Tiffany shook her head. “No! I was. I’ve become childish, selfish, brat! I’ve become a bad friend of yours. You don’t deserve this treatment Jessica. If you love him then go. I will never in. don’t think about me, think yours.” Tiffany muttered.

Jessica took a smile. She was happy that tiffany gets matured enough. “Don’t worry. I think that thing too this early morning. I do become selfish on myself either. And don’t ever blame yourself tiffany. I’ll always think of you because I want to stand beside you always. Like an unnie that protects her dongsaeng. I love you and I don’t want to lose you. My arms are always open just for you.” Jessica said.

Tiffany hugged her again and cried even more. She was very lucky because she had Jessica in her life. Without her she might be miserable or something.

Jessica rubbed off her tears using her thumb. “Don’t cry. You know that crying doesn’t suit to a princess like you.”

Tiffany smirks. “Don’t call me princes.” Tiffany hissed.

“But you let Sehun to call you princess huh? You make an exception on him. I get jealous.” Jessica muttered.

Tiffany blushed. She let him call her princess because she really does love calling him Sehunnie. But whenever she’s with Sehun, she feels completed.

“It’s just because I love calling him Sehunnie! That’s all.” Tiffany defended.

Jessica took a grin smile. “Are you sure? Or else, you like him already?” Jessica teased.

“Hey, don’t say non sense. He’s only a friend to me. Nothing’s more.” She added.

“Okay, Okay you’re so defensive.” Jessica said.

 

They went back to tiffany’s house. And once again they walked hand in hand with a big smile on their face. Even though they get older. They still had their young heart. Very innocent, careless but always think each one another.

Tiffany felt her chest becomes lighter and good enough. She knows the pain would ne ease someday. She will also stand behind Jessica to support her on whatever she does. She will respect it with all her heart.

And for Jessica, it’s the right time for her to be responsible to herself. She wants to stand on her own will by herself. She will also try to respect tiffany’s decision. She will never ever leave her side. If she needs to block a massive stone to protect her then she would.

Lesson learned, learn how to respect each other willingness. Either it’s bad or good. There are some things that are more deserved on that. We need to wait patiently for it to come. And surely it will come to us, and we will have a very delightful journey and a day to come.