EPILOGUE: We sealed our FRIENDSHIP and LOVE

OPEN ARMS

 

 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.”

Tiffany and Jessica held their hands together on the park that they first met. They laughed whenever they remembered all the memories that they shared. They will treasure those time forever.

“Jesse, did you still remember on how we played and hang out on this place?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica giggled. “Of course. Those were the best memories that I had. Especially the time that I met you. You are the bravest and toughest girl I met on that time.” Jessica replied.

Tiffany also treasured it. The time that she met Jessica was the most wonderful thing that happened to her. Jessica gave her strength and happiness that her parents didn’t gave to her on much time. Jessica been her family when she alone.

But it wasn’t like that anymore. Besides of Jessica, she also ad Sehun on her life.

Sehun was a very good boyfriend on her. He never did a thing that makes her feels mad. It’s like Sehun still courted her in everyday. Tiffany feels happy whenever he’s around. She always spends her vacant time with him. Sehun also did the same thing. They kept their relationship stronger even though they were busy on their studies.

Jessica and Luhan did the same. They always stayed happy and contented on each other’s company. Jessica always felt jealous because Luhan always entertained their fans. Especially to the girls. Luhan is very vocal and sweet on their fan. He always showed how he was thankful to them. But Luhan always insist to her that she don’t need to feel insecure or something. Because Luhan only wants Jessica in his life.

 

“Where are those two anyway?” Jessica searched for Luhan and Sehun. They said that they will buy some drinks because they felt thirsty.

 

“it's her hair and her eyes today that just simply take me away and the feeling that I’m falling further in love makes me shiver but in a good way.” Luhan sang.

Jessica and tiffany was dumfounded. They didn’t expect that. Those two was secretly surprising them. That’s why they felt weird because Luhan and Sehun acted very strange that day.

Luhan makes his way to Jessica and gave her a bouquet of white roses. Her favorite flower. She almost cried because she felt touched. She really love this guy.

“You stupid. Surprising me like this! You see, I’m not prepared.” Jessica muttered.

Luhan just smiled. And there was Sehun. Leading his way to reach his princess.

“all the times I have sat and stared as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays, with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say coz I love her with all that I am “
 

Sehun gave tiffany a bouquet of pink rose. Sehun didn’t fail to amuse tiffany always. For him, Tiffany was the only person that can make her heart trembled and moved in different ways. With her, he can show the real him. The sweet side of him. And he will never get tired of doing a lot of things that can make her happy.

“Sehunnie.” Tiffany called him.

Sehun smiled. “Do you like it?” he asked.

Tiffany nodded. There was no such thing that she didn’t like on Sehun’s surprises. He never failed to make her smile and happy. She promised to herself that she will never ever let go this special person In her life.

“Everybody! Listen to us. These songs that were going to sing is for those two women that we really love. On this song, we wanted to show to all of you how much we loved them.” Luhan said to the crowd.

The crowd clapped their hand and screamed. They were too eager to hear them sing.


 

“and I feel like I’m falling but it's no surprise coz i love her with all that I am  and my voice shakes along with my hands cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea but I’d rather be here than on land yes she's all that I see and she's all that I need and I’m out of my league once again.”  Luhan and Sehun sings whole heartedly on the crowd.

Tiffany and Jessica were nothing can wish for. With those men on their life they feel completed. It’s like they already had everything. They showed to them all the things that women would love to have. Trust, Love, Strength, Respect and Happiness.

“Tiffany, don’t expect on me that I can give you the world, gave you a perfect happiness. I can’t promise you either that I will be a perfect boyfriend of yours. But there is one thing that I want to promise on you. In all the things that I had, my heart will be forever being yours. It will never change.  I love you.” Sehun said.

“Sehun you jerk! Of course I know that. I love you too! And it will never changed also.” Tiffany replied.

“Jessica, you know already how much I love you right? I’m not good at cheesy lines but I just wanted to say.” Luhan paused and breathe. “I love you in everything that you have!” Luhan shouted.

Jessica giggled. “And I love you too, my kill Joy Lulu.” Jessica said.

 

Luhan, Jessica, Sehun and Tiffany were remained love and beloved by the person that they really love. They might not be perfect in everything, but they still tried to show their best for their love ones. They use their love on each other as the inspiration on their lives.

Because of the love that they had, they became stronger and braver in every struggle that they might faced. Like in our lives, just let our love be our inspiration and strength for us to be braver and matured person.

Just let the word LOVE stayed in our heart and we will be happy. Forever.

 

Fin