CHAPTER 5: Reality Hurts

OPEN ARMS

 

 

Jessica tried to convince tiffany that she doesn’t like Luhan. She felt bad because she made Tiffany upset. Even though tiffany said that it’s all right with her, Jessica knew that she wasn’t. Yes, she found the guy cute, and very charismatic. As everybody felt, she also had a crush on Luhan because he looks so cool whenever he beats the drum. But she wanted to stop the attraction that she felt because Jessica can see that tiffany likes Luhan.

“Jesse, I told you its fine. Besides, if you want to go out with him then that’s fine with me. I won’t mingle I promise.”  Tiffany said.

Tiffany needs to face what reality is, Luhan likes Jessica and she can see that the feeling was mutual.

She doesn’t want to block her best friend feeling. She had no rights to do that. Jessica always thinks tiffany’s priority more than to herself. It was the right time for her friend to be forgiven on what she desired. She can’t be with Jessica forever. Even though it was painful for her, she can sacrifice everything for Jessica to be happy.

“But I don’t want him!” Jessica muttered.

Tiffany gave her a smile, even her beautiful eyes smiled. It shaped like a half crescent of a moon.

“But he likes you and I know you like him too. I will get mad if I found out that you dumped the first guy that I led an eye on.” Tiffany pouted.

“But-“

Tiffany puts her index finger to shut .

“Come on! Let’s go, the class might be started.” Tiffany said.

They walked to the corridor of the management building. Jessica takes Marketing while tiffany took Business Management.

“Call me after class okay? Let’s eat some snacks.” Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded. They separated their ways and go to their respective rooms.

Jessica still don’t get it why tiffany needs to push her to Luhan, she don’t want tiffany to done a thing that she doesn’t really wanted to do. But on the way she acted, Tiffany hurts her own self just for Jessica to be happy. Tiffany was enough for Jessica. As long as she is with her, Jessica was contented and satisfied enough.

Suddenly, she saw Luhan who’s leaning against the wall while crossing his arms on his chest. When he saw her, he waved his hands on her with a big smile on his face. He really is handsome. Jessica can’t deny that she was attracted to him. But she doesn’t want the feeling. She doesn’t want to be selfish because she knows that tiffany like this guy.

“What do you wanted?” Jessica irritated asked.

“After class, meet me at the canteen.” He said and left.

Her jaw dropped. He was so weird and what was that mean?

She shook her head. No, he won’t let him. Tiffany will hurt for sure. And she feels bad when she knew that she hurt her beloved best friend.

 

Tiffany nervously knock on the door, the professor welcomed her and introduced her in the class.

“Hi! My name is Tiffany Hwang. Hope we can get along well.” She said and bows ninety degree. She even gave them her famous eye smile.

Most of the student asked her if she’s still single and they also asked many things about her and she answered them whole heartedly. It made her surprised. She didn’t realize that she was that popular. She controlled her temper when they said that they had a princess in their class. She really hates it when someone called her princess.

“You can take a sit next to Kim Taeyeon.” The professor said.

She looks to a girl with a cute feature. She was small and had a chinky eyes, she looks like a kid.

She walked near her and she greeted by her. “Hi! I’m Kim Taeyeon. It’s a pleasure for me to sit beside you.” Taeyeon said.

She smiled at her. Taeyeon was so friendly and she was comfortable when talking on her. She thinks that Taeyeon can be her new friend. She will introduce Taeyeon to Jessica right after the class. She was so excited.

“Nice to meet you too, Taeyeon.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany focused on the whole duration of class; she needs to study hard because her parents look toward on her. She never disappoints them because she’s always the top student on their class. Thanks to her parent whose both genius.

She really did enjoy her college life, but there’s something that still bothering her thought. It’s her best friend Jessica and the guy that she liked, Xi Luhan. She wants to forget those even just for a while. She wanted to enjoy the colorful atmosphere around her.

 

The class was ended and Luhan rushed to go to the canteen. No, he changes his mind, he wanted to wait for her on her room instead.

“What’s on the rush?” sehun asked him.

As always, sehun always wore his famous poker face. But he still gorgeous, as ever. “I need to go to jessica.” Luhan replied.

It gave Sehun a hundred of knots on her forehead. “And why did you wanted to go to her?” Sehun asked.

“Because I’m going to ask jer for a date.” Luhan said.

Sehun gasped. His friend was really fast. He just met her this morning and yet he wanted to go out with her? Is he out of his mind? Sehun don’t know what he would feel. Her heart said that he better be happy because he can see that luhan likes jessica. And besides, luhan will never noticed tiffany because he will going to date jessica.  But his mind telling him no to, because he knows deep inside that the girl he loveed was hurting right now because luhan wants to date  her best friend.

He sighs on the complicated thoughts. “Oh by the way, you can be with tiffany while I’m with Jessica.” He said and tapped Sehun’s shoulder. “It’s your chance. Bye bye!”

Sehun left dumb founded. It was his chance? Some part of his brain is celebrated but the half of it was not. He left guilty on the same place.