Runaway Deer

The Silent Pretty Boy

Luhan gazed at the stone warily. 

"Luhan!"

"Luhan! Come back here!"

When he heard them calling his name, he quickly enclosed the shining stone in his palms and it turned back into a ring again. He slipped it onto his right hand pinky. He stood up and ran as fast as he could towards your apartment.

-------

Donghae soon left your apartment. He left some donuts for you. You idly nibbled on a chocolate donut while watching some drama on TV. Suddeby the door burst open and in came in a flustered Luhan. He saw you and ran over to you. Before you could ask him where Baro was, he took your half-eaten donut and ran away with it into the bedroom. My donut... You were about to yell at him but the door burst open again. You stood up when you saw the intruder. Chen looked around the apartment, then spotted you. Who is this?? You and Chen both thought at the same time. Just then, Baro bursted in. 

"Did-" he paused to catch his breath, "Did Luhan come in?" you nodded and pointed to the bedroom. Chen started to stomp towards the bedroom but you stopped him.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in my apartment?" you strictly asked him. He eyed you. 

"I'm looking for Luhan." Chen simply stated. 

Your mouth dropped. "R-Really? You know him?" he nodded then burst into the bedroom then paused. You and Baro walked into the bedroom also. There was no Luhan. The window was wide open and part of the donut was on the floor. He ran away. Chen left out the front door without a word. 

 

 

 

 

Short update before bed