Give Me an Explanatian

The Silent Pretty Boy

The words rambling out of Luhan's mouth made no sense to you. 

Reborn? Why can't you remember? EXO Planet? Save?

You stood there as confused as ever and he walked over to some controls and fiddled with the buttons some more. You wanted an explanatian of everything that's going on. 

"LUHAN!" your anger had boiled up and you screamed. He ignored you and kept pressing buttons and fiddling with the switches. 

You stomped your foot and screamed his name again. He kept ignoring you. 

You tugged your right shoe off of your foot and threw it at his head. It successfully hit him with a smack. He kept ignoring you. You neared him and screamed at him. 

"LUHAN WHAT IS GOING ON, DON'T IGNORE ME, I WANT A FULL EXPLANATIAN OF EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!!" You were a step behind him. He stopped pressing the buttons. 

"Why would I explain something to you if you already know it."

You sighed in frustration, "I don't know what you're talking about Luhan."

"You should already know." He turned face you. 

You pushed him and he stumbled but still had a blank expression on his face. 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I DON'T REMEMBER ANY SO JUST EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON!!!" you lost your full temper.

"Fine, I'll tell you everything you supposedly don't know" he stood facing you a couple yards from you with his arms crossed. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Super short update because I need some time to think of what is really happenning and it's hard. This story is really confusing me and i think it's lame. Wow this update is boring but I'll try to make it interesting. Might not  be able to update tomorrow. Well about the im still thinking about it. I get this amazing idea from 1kpoplover. So maybe ill do it maybe i wont. Well i feel ty today so in going to make that fic riggghht now. And its going to be Kris but if you want someon else in it too tell me. For you ys. Warning; my is horrible.