Bed Time

The Silent Pretty Boy

Omg you guys are amazing~ I woke up to see if i got any comments and stuff like that and what do i see? 19 SUBSCRIBERS?!?! ON THE SECOND DAY?!?! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I was like, how the hell can i gain so many subscribers like oh im so happy. Oh and im sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes, if it bothers you tell me and i'll start editing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After you cleaned up the mess, you changed into warm pajamas and sat on your bed playing with your phone. You heard a door creak open and a presence in your room. You looked up from your phone. 

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" you screamed and dropped your phone which made him jump. 

You screamed because well, Luhan had walked into your room without a shirt. Omygod he is so hot oh god stop it Sunhee you . His well toned abs and shouders were wet. How can he be so muscular? He's just a little kid. Or is he a little kid? I don't know how old he is.... 

You cleared your throat awkwardly. "Erhm, Luhan-ssi, go put on a shirt please." He held up Donghae's black shirt and shook his head. 

"Is it too small?" you asked and he shook his head again. You sighed and walked over to him and took the shirt from him and forced it over his head while trying not to look at his body. He kept resisting and when you got the shirt past his shoulders he took it off. I guess he dosen't like shirts. 

"Ugh fine do what you want. Okay teeth brushing time." You led him to the bathroom again and saw that the bath was drained and his old wet and dirty clothes were stacked in a neat plle. Well, he somehow knows how to be civilized. You handed him a toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. He began brushing his own teeth and you cleaned up his old clothes. You then went into the living room to prepare his bed on the couch. 

Omo, that mute Luhan boy is so cute and hot but he's so wild. But his abs... Oh stop fantasizing! Well, how do I hide him from Dongha... Should i just tell him? But if i do tell him, he'll kick Luhan out for sure and the poor boy would have nowhere to go. 

When you were done making the bed you went back to the bathroom to check on Luhan. But he wasn't there. You checked all the rooms and found him sitting on your bed clutching your stitch toy while smiling. You almost died from his cuteness

"Eerrr, Luhan-ssi, y-you're sleeping in the other room. You dragged him but he didn't cooperate. You dragged the thrashing Luhan to the couch and pushed him on it.

"Stay there and sleep" you clothed him with the blankets and you left. 

 

 

"What a long day" you were tired and went to bed. 

 

 

-- 

Something warm was wrapped around you. You opened your eyes and yelped. The devilish pretty boy had his nose touching yours and his half self was pressed against you. His arms wrapped around you and so did his legs. He was sleeping peacefully and oh what a sight. He looked like an angel. You were still very tired so you let him be and fell asleep with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the boring chapter, but it'll get better! I promise! And for those who like drama and romance, you'll get drama and romance. ;) soon.