Help from a Friend

The Silent Pretty Boy

You leaned in---------------

Instead of your lips meeting Luhan's, they met with something that smelled of dough. You opened your eyes to see Luhan smiling and holding a piece of bread up to your lips. You glared at him and opened your mouth to say something but he shoved the bread into your mouth. This kid is impossible.

 

-----

You landed onto your couch and lay down in it. You had a long day at work. After you sent Luhan back home, a big group of costumers had unexpectedly strolled in. Luckily Donghae had forgotten all about the mysterious shirtless boy that was Luhan. 

You rested your head on a pillow and relaxed your body. It was late at night. Luhan strolled in-- and he was shirtless again. You opened one eye to look at him. Why is he always shirtless?? You closed your eye again, ignoring him. You recieved a text on your phone. It was from your friend, Baro. 

To Sunhee:

Want to meet up tomorrow? The cafe will be closed tomorrow right? 

 

You hurriedly texted back.

To Baro:

Sure! How about we meet at my house? 

You sent a text and waited for a reply. You then saw Luhan out of the corner of your eyes. Oh snap, what should I do with him. Baro would understand. I can tell him and he can help me deal with this cute devil. 

Your phone bleeped.

To Sunhee:

Okay then! I'll see you at 10 o'clock sharp Sun Sun! 

-----

You dressed casually in converses, skinny jeans, and an oversized Panda sweatshirt. You dressed Luhan in Donghae's clothes again. You made sure that he wouldn't take off his shirt. The doorbell rang. 

"Coming!!" You opened the door to reveal a smiling Baro.

"Hello Sun Sun~!" he greeted. His smile melted though when he saw Luhan behind you. 

"Ah err Baro I want you to meet somebody." You pulled Luhan from behind you. 

Baro narrowed his eyes. "Your boyfriend?" he asked.

Your face grew red. "No no no no no! Nothing like that!" since when did Baro get so defensive. "If you come in I'll explain," you sat him down on th couch. You sat on the other couch and Luhan sat next to you, clinging on to you. Baro raised an eyebrow. You shrugged Luhan off. You began explaining how Luhan got here and how he acts like a child and is mute.

"So.. You haven't told Donghae?" Baro asked, hands folded.

"Nope. He'll kick him out for sure."

"Well we should ring up the police and maybe they'll find out who's kid he is."

You raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure he's a kid? I mean he has a baby face and all but he can't be twelve. He's too tall for that."

"Did you ask him?"

"No, he won't speak anyways."

"Well maybe he can write it down or hold up his fingers" Baro leaned across the table and faced Luhan.

"How old are you?" Baro asked.

Luhan held up his fingers and you choked on your tea.

Luhan had two fingers up on each hand. Surely he wasn't 4 but he was---

"TWENTY TWO??!!" you screamed. You looked at Luhan wondering how this immature baby could be older than you. 

Baro had his jaw hanging open. 

"T-Twenty Two???" 

"That's how old Donghae is!"

"How is this even possible."

"Is he lying?" 

You both looked at Luhan. He still had his fingers up. 

"Luhan.." you sat next to him again. "Are you really twenty two?" you asked. He nodded then smiled. 

"Baro... What do we do with him?" 

Baro thought for a while. "Maybe we can find any family members of his" he suggested. 

You nodded slowly and looked at Luhan. Not really knowing what's going on, he kept smiling and had his fingers up like peace signs as if he was posing for a picture.

 

 

 

 

__________ Meanwhile on the other side of the city. 

 

Kris called every number he could get to. He couldn't get any word of Luhan, his younger brother. Goddammit. That stupid fool. We have to get back to our planet soon. Everyone is waiting. Kris was worried. He was worried because Luhan was so innocent, he dosen't know anything.Luhan was just a child and Kris was about a few hundred years older than him. He had to get Luhan back before the ship shoots off without them. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone confused? Okay here's a hint: Luhan is not from planet Earth and his older brother Kris is looking for him. Got it?