Stalker

The Silent Pretty Boy

Pwahh the last chapter was poopy. Well double update today! Woot woot! Short dramatic chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to find yourself next to Luhan on the couch. He was still sleeping. When you tried to get up, he grabbed onto you tight. I guess he wasn't sleeping. You shoved at him. 

"Luhan~ I have to get to school~"

You managed to get him off of you and went to go change into your uniform. After you finished getting ready, you looked at Luhan who was watching TV. 

"Luhan! I'm leaving!" you walked out the door and locked it so Luhan won't be running out shirtless again. 

 

At school you sat alone during lunch. You ate your food slowly. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a dark figure crawling behind the bushes. Curious, you peered into the bushes but saw nothing. It was a person, I know it. But then you shrugged and continued eating, thinking it was some stupid student. 

 

 

You parked your bike next to 'Flower Cafe'. You heard a rustling behind you and you turned around. There was nothing or nobody there. You turned back and was about to enter the cafe when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned back around but nobody was there. You entered the cafe with a bad feeling something is going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh~!" you stretched your arms and closed up the cafe. Donhae had left early to go work at his new job. You went to go get your bike when you felt someone behind you.  You quickly turned around. You saw a figure underneath the street lamp. You couldn't see the person's face. But it seemed as though the person was staring at you. "Hello?" you called. "Luhan? Is that you?" the person didn't move. You decided it wasn't anyone important and continued unlocking your bike. You heard quick footsteps behind you. It sounded like the footsteps from earlier. Before you can turn around to see who it was, you were knocked unconcious.