Sensing Drama

The Silent Pretty Boy

Sorry my upadating schedule is always weird. I either update early in the morning or late at night or both. Well well, 25 subscribers??? You guys.... I died of happiness when i saw that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mfggggghhh." you started to stir awake and you opened your eyes. Last night came flooding back into your mind. Luhan... He was still next to you, but his wide eyes were open and gazing at you. You chuckled.

"Good morning Luhan-ssi" you notice his arms and legs still wrapped around you. 

"Uh, Luhan-ssi, please let go." You struggled to get out of his grip but he kept hanging on to you. You squirmed about and you both fell off the side of the bed. He was still clinging to you.

"OW!! Owwwwww" you whined as the back of your head hit the nightstand. You got up with this heavy boy clutching onto you. You walked awkwardly out of the room into the living room. You sighed and the TV. Seeing the magical screen light up, Luhan immediately let go and fixed his gaze on the television set. Weird boy..... You glanced at your phone and noticed you had a text message from Donghae.

 

To: Sunhee

Come to the cafe at 8. I have something to tell you.

-Donghae

 

You glanced at the time. It was almost 7:30. 

"Omo! I have to get going!" 

Leaving Luhan alone in the living room, you headed to your bedroom to change into a casual outfit. You did your hair and walked back into the living room. You glanced at Luhan. You couldn't bring him because you weren't going to tell Donghae.. Yet.  You left out some bread for him in the kitchen and headed towards the front door. 

"Luhan! I'm going to work now! Stay here and don't answer the door." his gaze left the TV for a second to meet his eyes with yours and your heart skipped a beat. So cute....  You hurriedly left.

--- 

You arrived at the cafe just in time and changed into your work clothes. Since it was Saturday, you had no school. A pair of strong arms wrapped around you from behind and spun you around.

"Kyah!" you looked to see who it was. "Donghae!" he smiled a big smile. One you haven't seen in a while. 

"I got it Sunhee! I got the job!" he exclaimed. Your mouth opened and your face broke into a sunshine smile.

"Donghae!! That's amazing!!!" you jumped onto your older cousin and hugged him tight, recieving weird stares from the few morning costumers. 

"And, if I get enough money, I can renovate this cafe! Isn't that great Sunee!!??"

"Are you serious?!?! Omygod Donghae!" you started crying from joy. 

A costumer came in. 

"Well back to work Sunhee, I'll tell you more later." Dongahe took the costumer's order and you started cleaing the tables. You were so happy for Donghae and you hummed cheerfully. The cafe door opened and you looked up to greet the costumer. Your mouth dropped open. Oh please no. Donghae is going to see him. 

It was Luhan. A still shirtless Luhan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh oh! What's going to happen if Donghae sees him? Aha short update today cause I'm tired. Went to Great America today and I'm beat.