Revealed

The Silent Pretty Boy

 

Well? Explain!"  
 
"Just give me a second!!" Luhan roared and closed his eyes. 
 
He opened his eyes. 
 
"Once upon a time, there was a planet far from any other planet. EXO Planet was what it was called. There lived a wealthy royal family with millions of soldiers. The king was very wealthy. He controlled everything on the planet. Everybody on EXO Planet loved him; he was fair, handsome, and never abused his power." Luhan sat down on the ground and so did you, still a couple feet away from him. He continued. "However, there was one of his closest advisors. The advisor had a beautiful wife and two sons. Even if he did live a wonderful life on EXO, he was very jealous of the King and vowed to get rid of him. When he heard of a Stone that could give anyone power, he had to get jt. It was the best way to get rid of the King and rule EXO. The Stone is said to give the person who has it to have extreme powers and strength. Such as killing many people at once or restoring peace to a whole galaxy. However, the advisor found that there was only one person in the whole entire existance who could controll the stone. Nobody knew who it was, so the advisor decided to retrieve the stone and find out who was able to cotroll it.
 
"Meanwhile, one of his sons, who was only a youngling, lived a blissful life. There was a girl that he dearly loved, and she loved him back. It was as if they were meant to be. 'Ahh, young love' others would say. The son and the girl was always together, you could never tear them apart. The son's older brother dissaproved greatly of the girl, for she was from a much lower class and was considered from a pheasent family. But one day, one terrible day, the girl dissapeared." tears began rolling down Luhan's face. "She had been found in the river, her head had hit rocks and she was dead. Nobody knew how she ended up hitting her head and dying in the river. The boy was deeply heartbroken, but nobody comforted him. 'He's only a baby, he wouldn't understand' they had said when they found him hidden in his room crying. He lived in sadness for a long time. Nobody took notice of him much, not even his own family. Then one day, the local oracle ran up to him, when he had been moping near the rocks. The oracle told him the great news. 'Your beloved one... The girl... She has been reborn on another planet.' with that, the oracle quickly left. The boy wanted to ask questions but it was too late. But his heart had sprang up in hope." By now, Luhan was heavily breathing and quickened his pace. Your mind was beffuddled.
 
"After a decade or so, the advisor had gathered enough information and did enough planning to get rid of the King. The advisor killed the oracle as part of his plan. The same oracle that was with the boy. He preteneded he did not do such sin and told everyone that the oracle had died of a poison she had eaten. Of course, everyone was foolish enough to believe him. He announced to everybody on the planet that before the oracle died, she had told him that the planet would desmolish with disasters if he didn't get a source of power. Of course, this was the excuse to get the stone for himself. Everybody believed him, and the King didn't suspect a thing. The advisor planned to send his sons and a few knights to planet Earth to retrieve the stone. The oldest son was told about the whole plan while the youngest son, the one who lost his beloved, had snuck into his father's studies and found out about thr evil plan, even if he was not supposed to know. The other knights that were sent were not told anything about the real plan and went on with 'the planet will explode' idea. The knights and the sons left for Earth.
 
"They searched all over Earth for a decade. It was harder than it was thought to be. They were given no clue and no tools to find the stone, only a description: a regular sized stone that would glow an eerie color. The youngest son was more determined than the others to find that stone. He knew what would happen if his father ridded the King and ruled. Nobody else knew that he knew the real plan. Finally they reached a lake in Seoul and begun searching. The youngest son wanted to give up, but he knew he had to keep going. When they were all going to collapse, the son spotted something in the water out of the corner of his eye and lunged for it. Sure enough, it was the glowing stone. 'I got it I got it I got it!' he thought to himself. Making sure none of the others were looking, he ran off on only his two legs with the magical stone. His older brother had noticed too late, he saw his younger in the distance with something glowing in his hands and he knew it was the stone. It was too late to go after him, he had gone too far." 
 
Luhan sighed and closed his eyes. 
 
"W-What does this have to do with us?" you stammered not getting it.
 
That's when Luhan had removed a silver ring from his finger, a ring that you've never noticed before. He held it out in his palm. 
 
"Don't you get it? Don't you know the people in the story??" 
 
When it clicked in your mind, he said it out loud. 
 
"The older son is Kris, the advisor is my father, the King is my planet's ruler, the younger son was me, and the beloved girl-" 
 
he paused and put his other palm over the ring. You gasped. 
 
"Was you"
 
His palms opened to reveal the glowing stone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I'm sorry i didn't update in forever!!! Well this chapter is confusing and it I hate it. Please tell me what you guys think! I'm doing so much better on my other story than this. But because I have alot of subscribers on this one, I'll force myself to keep going. Thank you and please comment!