Chocolatey Delicious Fudge

Room 407

SUBIN'S POV

I walked home that day, still a bit confused about my feelings for Yixing. 

Well, okay. Sure. I probably love him. Okay, maybe not "probably". Definitely.

But I was confused. I just wasn't confused about my feelings. I was confused by his feelings. I mean, what kind of person just kisses somebody and not do anything about it? Well, I guess it was partially my fault for leaving just like that, but still. He should have at least said something in that time span of about three minutes before I left.

If I had kissed him, then it would obviously mean that I at least like him. And I don't just like him, I love him. But if I didn't say anything after kissing him, then he would obviously get confused. He woudln't know if I loved him. Sure, he might think that I like him, but saying absolutely nothing after a kiss can have so many meanings. 

If a guy kisses a girl, the girl might think that the guy only kissed her because of the following reasons:

A. He likes her 

B. He may love her, but she won't know for sure unless he tells her 

C. He is physically attracted to her, but he does not have any emotional feelings towards her 

D. He's just teasing her. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  (A/N: scheming Changmin... kekeke)

At least, that's what I thought after he kissed me.

I sitll had my fingers crossed that what he was thinking would be options A and B, but a girl can never be too sure. And if Yixing didn't like me at all, or even worse, if he was teasing me, then I wasn't going to act like some girl in a drama and think: "OH NOOOOOES MY LIFE IS OVER!! Y U NO LIKE ME?! I SHALL NOW GO INTO A DEPRESSION, MAKE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WORRY ABOUT ME, AND HOPE THAT YOU GET THE TEENSIEST BIT WORRIED. AND IF YOU DON'T WORRY, I SHALL WALLOW IN MY SORROW FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS..."

Of course I'm not going to get all melodramatic just because some guy doesn't like me. Even if that guy is absolutely irresistible in my eyes and I have fallen in love with him.

They always say that your first love is always the hardest to forget, but heck, whatever. To heck with it. I love him, and I don't care about anything but that. I'll probably forget about him sooner or later.

But wait. Why am I acting like he rejected me? After all, HE was the one who kissed me, so he must be attracted to me at least a little bit. And even if it's only a physical attraction, I shall MAKE him fall in love with me. 

Because that's just how awesome I am.

^

^

All of those confusing thoughts went through my head before I went to bed, so it made it hard for me to fall asleep. Before closing my eyes, my hands searched for my phone in the dark so I could check the time. It read 1:30 AM.

"Ughhhh, my precious lunch... Stupid me for making a bet with stupid Mr. Choi. Of course I'm not going to wake up tomorrow..." I groaned.

But wait, my friends!!

I suddenly remembered that Mr. Choi would give me the sheet music tomorrow even if I came into school late. I jumped up and down on my bed, happy that I might be able to sleep in.

Even then, I set my alarm a good ten minutes early just in case. He also told me that if I came in on time, I would get something extra. I jumped excitedly on my bed, happy that I would get the song I had waited so long for. It was the main theme from the drama "The Snow Queen". It was originally meant to be played on the guitar, but I had been begging for it ever since Mr. Choi told me that his wife arranged a piano version for it. She even played it for me one day (it was easy to get in contact with her since she's the school nurse). I actually fell in love with the song once Mrs. Choi played it for me after she bandaged my leg. (My leg was bleeding like crazy after I was running really fast and scratched the side of my leg on the edge of the bleachers... I told you I was clumsy!) 

And the most embarrassing part of my injury was that I was running to the nurse already because I had cut my hand with a pair of scissors... I guess I shoudln't have agreed to be on the decorating committee for the upcoming talent show...

Anyway, I was rejoicing by myself, acting like a crazy person, until my younger brother came into my room clutching a pillow. He glared at me as I fell back onto the bed with a loud thump. That look on his face told me I was in for a beating,

With a growl, he held his pillow (and may I mention that it was his special, rock-hard pillow) above his head and hurled it at my face. It landed on me, making a dangerous noise as it hit my face. 

"Go to bed, you noisy hag," he hissed. And then he shut the door silently.

I could hear his tiny little footsteps recede as he retreated into his room down the hall.

He's got a lot of evil in him for a nine year old.

"Is that any way to treat your noona~?" I whimpered.

With a sigh, I picked up his dangerous killer pillow and carefully walked out of the room. I carefully set it in front of his door before running for my life back to my room. I then proceeded to burrow myself into my blankets until I was comfortable. I was about to fall asleep until my door creaked open. I looked up, only to see the pudgy face of my little brother. He looked at me apologetically.

"Good night, noona," he sighed in defeat.

I grinned. "Good night, my little bun!" I sang.

He frowned, puffing up his chubby bunny cheeks. "It's Minseok, noona! Minseok! Aish, don't make me regret coming back in here!"

I laughed, but I didn't apologize. No matter how hard he tried, my little Minseok would always be a bun. At least to me.

*    *    *    *    *

Huh. My alarm rang, and I'm actually conscious. BEEP BEEP BEEP. Oh, shut up!

No matter how hard you try, you stupid alarm, I won't get up. Although I'm awake, I won't get up! So, HA!

But I sighed once I remembered that I could possibly get something extra. Well, maybe if Mr. Choi gives me candy, then I won't regret waking up so early.

After I got ready, I hurriedly ran to school, not bothering to eat breakfast... again.

"SUBIN! YOU'RE EARLY FOR ONCE! At least eat a decent breakfast. You're going to get fat if you eat street vendor food all the time," my umma said as she dragged me by my ear back into the house.

Minseok laughed at me with a full mouth, pieces of the poor bun he was devouring coming out of his mouth with each giggle.

I eyed him dangerously while pointing my chopsticks at him. Who cares if they're just sticks of wood? I always think of them as lethal weapons. "You better watch it, bun. How do you even wake up so early?"

"Unlike you, I can actually get up after hearing my alarm. I'm actually surprised that you got up so early. You would usually mumble like a maniac at your alarm and not even bother to turn it off. You'd just keep sleeping, noona!" he laughed. More pieces of the bun flew out of his mouth.

As much as I wanted to hit the little brat in the face, my noona-ish side got to me. He was just too cute!!!! I impatiently wiped the crumbs off of his face, telling him to stop eating in such a manner. I then called him a cannibal for eating his own kind.

Well that set him off.

I nervously laughed as he became the one to eye me dangerously. Then, quick as lightning, I grabbed my school bag and dashed out of that war zone, bidding farewell to my parents. My precious Minnie was too angry to say anything. Hehe, that little bun.

Even after wasting my time bickering with Bun Bun Boy (Minseok), I was still a bit early for class. I victoriously pumped my fist in the air as I walked through the school gates, relishing the fact that a lot of students were there. I was no longer around all those other stragglers!! I was finally one of the normal students! Huzzah! (But I will forever be the Klumsy Queen...)

And so, I proudly waltzed into the classroom of the beloved Mr. Choi with a smug smile on my face. I leaned over his desk, arching my eyebrows expectedly. "So, where's my song? And my something extra? HMMMMM?!"

He laughed at my silliness and shoved me off of his desk. Hmph.

"You'll get it later."

"Lol. Wut. I want it now~!!!" I whined.

"Did you forget your other end of the bargain? Sure, you came early, so you get something extra, but you still have to do one more thing before I do anything," he informed me.

Oh. What else did he say? Everything was all fuzzy.

"You have to tell me what happened between you and Yixing yesterday, alright?"

OH FUDGE. OH, CHOCOLATEY DELICIOUS FUDGE. We kissed yesterday!! How am I supposed to tell him that??!!? He might think I'm some stupid school girl in love. Or worse....

He'll make fun of me...

NOOOOOOOOO! MR. CHOI IS SO MEAN AND ANNOYING WHEN HE MAKES FUN OF MEEEEEEEE.

I swear, he may look like a capable man making a living off of teaching, but he's just some little five year old in a twenty-whatever year old's body. Ugh. I guess I'll have no choice, though, since he probably already knows that SOMETHING, judging from the look on his face.

Mr. Choi:

;)

"I know something happened, judging from the look on your face. And you probably judged the look on my face, so you already know that I know something went on," Mr. Choi sang. Oh poo.

I'm in some serious poo.

Me:

*o* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*    *    *    *    *

The last thing I remember was taking a seat at my usual spot by the back and taking out my notebook to take some notes on Mr. Choi's lecture. Now all I can see is the empty desk beside me and the screaming of an irritated Mr. Choi from my other side.

I groggily stretched in my seat, yawning.

"What happened?"

"YAH! YOU NUT! WHO SAYS YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY CLASS?! ACTUALLY, WHO SAYS YOU CAN SLEEP THROUGH A WHOLE THREE CLASSES?! HUH?! IT'S LUNCH TIME ALREADY!!!" Mr. Choi shouted.

He ran a hand through his hair. "Aish, you're so hard to wake up."

I could only grin sheepishly at him. He sighed. "Don't worry, I already made a note excusing you from the classes you missed. If anyone asks, you have a fever, alright?"

Mr. Choi is so nice to me!! "Thank you, oppa~!" I sang.

He pretended to throw up. "Yah, don't call me that, you're making me feel like a e."

I laughed at that. He definitely likes older women. "Silly Mr. Choi, I saw you checking out Ms. Lee at the assembly the other day. Why don't you just ask her out? I can tell that she likes you, too."

Mr. Choi didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. His tomato red face told me all I needed to know.

"Well, now that I'm embarrassed, it's time to make YOU embarrassed," Mr. Choi said, smiling knowingly.

Huh?

He grinned at me while taking out his lunch and placing it on the desk in front of him. Mr. Choi then pulled up a chair in front of me and sat on it so that he was sitting across from me. A smug smile grew on his lips as he propped his chin on his hands.

Uh oh. Things were not looking good.

"So, what happened with you and Yixing yesterday?"

Things definitely were not looking good. O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 


Author's Note:

Hehe. Subin and her weird thoughts. And yes, Minseok is Xiumin from Exo M. 

Isn't he such a bun? Am I right? Huh? HUH?!

TT_TT Please agree with me.

I feel crazy today... Is it because of the chocolate? hehe. probably.

**I don't own the gifs**

See you guys later!!

                        -booksrawesome99