Questions, Questions

Room 407

SUBIN'S POV

 

My ears are playing tricks on me, aren't they? Yixing did not just say he loves me...right? I'm going crazy over something I may or may have not heard. AISH!

I wanted to just say right then and there that I loved him too, but I wasn't even sure if he actually said that! Or maybe he did say it but didn't intend for me to hear it...? But then why would he say it in the first place?! Or...or...oh, I don't know!!!!

"Did you just say you love me?" I blurted out recklessly. I mentally facepalmed. What if I was just hearing things? That would be so embarrassing!

Yixing looked taken aback for a second, but he quickly composed himself. Offering me one of his dazzling smiles (his dimple is just so cute!), his face came even closer to mine. Oh, God. My heart can't handle much more of this.

"What if I didn't?" he asked with a teasing lilt to his voice. If he didn't look so handsome at the moment, I would have punched him in the face.

But his face turned serious as he leaned even closer. "But if I did...then what would you say? What would you do?"

I wanted to make a witty retort, but the look on his face told me he wouldn't appreciate a joke. The atmosphere was too serious for me, and I was getting a bit uncomfortable. I hate being put on the spot. He left me at a loss for words. If he did say he loved me...? What would I do? What would I say? Even I don't know. By just asking me two questions, I had become a stuttering mess.

"I...uh...I w-would..." My face turned red and I started to fidget nervously.

After recovering from my mini anxiety attack, Yixing had taken the opportunity to situate his face even closer to mine. I wanted to curse in frustration, but being the goody two shoes that I am, I stayed silent and clenched my fists.

"You would say...?" Yixing must have been eating gum before because his breath smelled allurlingly minty. Damn! (Well, there goes my pure mouth...)

I started to feel rebellious. At that point, I just didn't care anymore. You know what? Screw it! Who cares if I embarrass myself? Who cares if he doesn't love me back and I was just hearing things? (Well, actually I do care, but whatever.)

"I would say that I love you, too! Is that good enough of an answer?" I huffed. Yixing just laughed. Hmph. Well, at least I got that off my chest.

"But you didn't answer my other question," he said. "So, now I know what you would say, but what would you do?"

Curse him and his teasing. Curse his good looks. If he wasn't so handsome, his face would have had a wonderful meeting with my fist by now.

"But you didn't answer my question! And I asked you first!" I complained.

Yixing smirked. "I'll tell you if you answer my last question."

But that's not fair! I asked him first, yet he's not even answer my question! I wanted to complain to him, but then I would just sound plain childish. I was getting angry, and my initial happiness of finally telling him my feelings disappeared quickly. 

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked exasperatedly.

Yixing pouted. Darn, he really knows how to make my mood change quickly. First, I was shocked at what I heard him say. Then, I was happy that I told him I loved him. But after that, he got me angry for not answering my question. And now, all I want to do is squeal at his adorable pout. Jesus, Buddha, whoever is up there watching over us! Help me!

"If you don't get what I'm trying to hint at, then I guess I'll have to tell you," he sighed.

I looked at him, confused, as he grinned. Narrowing my eyes, I started to wonder what he was up to. By the looks of it...Well, I wasn't exactly sure what to make out of the situation.

Still grinning, Yixing pointed at his lips. He puckered his lips and started to make kissing sounds. It was cute...in a weird way.

I just crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. This was starting to get ridiculous. Yixing's shoulders slumped once he realized that I still didn't get what he was trying to say. Okay, well, maybe I did, but I didn't want to do it! He already took my first kiss, and almost took my second, so why should I let him have another one? Let's just say this was punishment for not answering my question. And he still hasn't answered it, by the way.

"Oh, come on! Subin, just kiss me already!" he whined like a little kid. I have to admit, he was so freaking adorable, but I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of doing what he asked for.

I shook my head furiously, indicating a big fat NO.

"Besides," I sniffed, "you still haven't answered my question while I've answered two of yours!"

Yixing looked like he wanted to punch a hole through the wall behind me. 

"If I'm asking for a kiss so desperately, of course it means that I love you, you pabo!" he yelled, his usually tranquil voice trembling with frustration.

He s his arm around my waist, growling into my ear, "Now, would you please just give me what I want?"

Let's just say we didn't get much work done on the music arrangement that day.

And no, you erts! We weren't kissing the whole time, although I'm sure Yixing would have liked to... He kept on distracting me! (It's not like I kept on staring at his beautiful face...oh gosh, his lips are so- I mean! Ahem, nevermind...)

We're going to have to work extra hard the next time we meet up.

 


Author's Note:

Such a short chapter, I know. I'm sorry, but I don't have much time anymore! School is coming soon and I still have not finished my summer homework...(gah! bad, I know!) Please forgive me, my wonderful readers.

Until next time~

      - Gaby

"Please keep on supporting Gaby!"

hehe, just kidding! I wish that was he was saying, though...

 

Follow me on tumblr? click here, please! (this isn't my main blog, but I like it better than my other one, so please check this one out!)

 

and look at all these Yixing gifs I found on Tumblr!!! He's so precious >3<