The reunion of two friends

A Match-Maker?

They both entered the flowershop that had led Onew to this hidden village of shops."So is this your shop" he said looking around the shop."Yes,we just moved in" Go ah ra said turning around and giving Onew a bright smile.She turned back and started to unpack a box on the table.

"So what are you doing here,Onew?" she said curious."Well,i was looking for...." he trailed off.  Wait, should i tell her i was looking for the chicken spirit?........

Go ah ra turned to look at Onew when he suddenly paused. "For?" she said with an eyebrow rising. "Nothing." he said and instantly changing the subject."So,where's ahjumma?"he said looking around. She stopped unpacking.Silence filled the room for a few seconds.

Go ah ra turned around slowly  with a frown and shakily said "She passed away a few months ago". Onew's eyes widened and immediately said "Mianhae,i didn't know". He felt guilty saying what he said.Go ah ra noticed. "Don't worry about,it was a funeral on the countryside,she never liked the city much" she said giving him a weak smile. She shook it off.

"Anyways,weren't you on the phone a minute ago?" she said changing the topic.Go ah ra turned the tv on.

Omo! i nearly forgot! He quickly got his phone out and dialed his manager's number.

"Yes, the new drama series has claimed to have a famous celebrity in it from America" there were two woman hosting a show and were talking about a new drama.

"Yes! I heard about it too" said the other woman. Go ah ra continued to unpack and Onew was trying to contact his manager.

"Hello,Onew?" said the person on the other line but did not stop to listen to Onew speak. "WHERE ARE YOU? YOU HAVE A SHOW TO GET TOO. I'll send a car to get you" Onew just stood there listening before talking. "Mianhe" he said to his manger. Its also sorry day he thought before giving his location.He put the phone away after he was done.

He turned to look at Go ah ra unpacking. "Would you like any help?" Go ah ra looked up when he spoke. "Don't you have to wait for the car?" she said looking up from the pile of boxes in front of her. "They'll be here in about 30 minutes" she nodded and he bent down to help her.

"Yea i heard it's going to be either Jeanne Joon-"the next name was covered up by loud shrieks of screams.Onew fell to the floor and did his 'stunt man' act from the suprise screams from Go ah ra.

"Jeanne Joon?!?!?!" she ran to the tv and grabbed onto it. "What drama?!?!!"she was now jumping up and down making Onew chuckle.She turned around to look at the lauging Onew.She blushed from embarassment and began straightening herself and acting normal.

"Yes the drama is called 'What love is?'" Onew turned to look at the Tv.

Isn't that the drama Minho's playing in?.His train of the thought was interrupted by the sound of a beeping car. "Oh, i have to go" he said his goodbyes and she did the same.He left and was off to do a filming of a show.

Outside stood to evil guys who saw Onew exit the flower shop. " He will pay" The leader with a typical mohawk said as he saw him disappear into the car.His focus came onto the girl in the flower shop and smirked.