'The Wrath of the Diva'

A Match-Maker?
Onew was still happily shredding the packagging,unaware of this. Chicken~Chicken~Oh! how much i love you~ he thought but was cut off,when the chicken was pushed a side.The aura around Onew became dark and eery yet again.
 
Roo had woken up and had started barking at the supernatural phenomenons.They both turned to look at Roo,he began to whimper and ran off to hide.
 
"Wha-t-t-t- do-do-oo-" Onew looked up,but began to stutter when he saw Key. "So you want to eat chicken instead of my cooking....eh?" Key's face look more frightening then Onew's.
 
He looked superior ,holding the spatula,that looked more like a pitchfork ,with a darker more sinster aura,staring down at him.Onew blinked a few times,before holding up a white flagged,that he moved from side to side,signalling 'defeat'.Key smiled in triumph,he took the bag,of the now crying Onew, and skipped happily to put it in the fridge.
 
Minho peeped out the door. "Is it over?" he whispered,fearing he would be caught in the 'Wrath of the Diva'.
He gave out a sigh of relief when he saw Key happily skipping to the table and Onew crying a pool of tears.
 
Minho dragged Jonghyun [who was still unconcious] out of the saferoom,to the dinner table.
 
They all satt down on the,glossy,wooden table and ate.
Onew was still crying as he took mouthfuls of food whispering 'chicken' as he ate.Key was smiling triumphly,eating the food while moving his head ,gently,from side to side.
 
Well how was it any good?  Please comment and get a free cookie :)