The Interesting Dinner

A Match-Maker?
"Where's MINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!?!"Key screamed,at the top off his lungs.He continued to walk up and down the dorm.
Onew and Jonghyun were already at the table waiting for dinner.Jonghyun was still texting [how long can one person text for?] ,while Onew rested his head on the table. 
"Chicken..Chicken..Chicken.."Onew said,sulking about how hungry he was.
 
Silence tookover the dorm,till the sound of a doorknob opening was heard.
 
Key stopped and turned as he heard the dorm's door open.
"I'm Bac-" Before minho could finish his sentence,Key zoomed ,at the speed of light, and took the bag of him.
"ThankyouMinho" was said at the speed of light,Key then ran to the kitchen and sang happily,while preapring to cook again.
Minho was holding another bag that he took to the table.
 
Onew started to sniff at the air and smelt a familiar scent,he looked up to find out where it was coming from.His eyes stopped at the bag Minho was carrying,a evil smile appeared on his lips.
 

"Minhooooooo~" a  eery voice called out Minho's name,he flinched. Crap! I forgot!  He thought as he turned and began to sweat uncontrollably.

Onew had come closer to Minho.Onew face looked like that of a ghost out of a horror movie.
His eyes were hollow with small specks of yellow stars,he had a large,frightening smile and was surrounded by a dark-eery aura.
He had an eery laugh to top it off."ehhehehhehe.." Minho shivered and produced double the amount of sweat.
 
If Jonghyun saw this- He thoughts were interrupted.
 
"ohhhhhhhhh....",Minho turned to look.Jonghyun's smile  had turned into a pout,the lovey-dovey aura had disappearded aswell,Minho's eyes widened.
"She had to go back to shooting" he gave out a sad sigh,before looking up. o.o
o.o <---- +.+
Jonghyun continued to stare at the horror scene.His mouth opened wide and quivered,before fainting. He was never good with horror movies anyways.. Minho thought as his eyes focused back to the ghost  Onew.
 
"Minho whats in that bag?" Onew said with his eery voice,pointing to the bag,Minho's hand began to tremble.
"Um it's chic-" he was cut of yet again as the bag of food was taken off him by the paranormal creature Onew,who ran straight to the table with the bag and began to shred away the packaging. His mouth was wide open and a happy aura surrounded him.
"Chicken~Chicken~Chicken~Chicken~All~Mineeeeeeeee~" he sang ,drool overflowing from his mouth.
 
Minho sat down after the shock had disappeared, and Jonghyun was still unconcious.
 
Key entered the room. "My lovely cooking~Lovely Cooking~",he sang as he entered the room,his cheerful aura made the room glow.
He put into the already spreaded out plates, "Here you go~Here you go~Here you-oh!my!?!" he said,shaping his round mouth into a 'o' shape ,when he had reached Onew's plate.Key's diva level had reached 3.
 
Minho backed away,dragging Jonghyun's lifeless body along with him to saftey.
 
 
 
Yea...so what do you think ? please comment,and get a free cookie :)
 Oh! and HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!! :)