The Market Accident

A Match-Maker?

Jonghyun was sitting on the couch,giggling and surrouneded by love-hearts,texting away to his girlfriend Shin Se Kyung.

Key was busily,using his chief-like skills to cook dinner.

Jonghyun's giggling became louder and louder.

Key snapped,nearly dropping the spatula.

Key turned to look at Jonghyun,irritated.

"Yah! Jonghyun,stop it already" he said,with his right hand on his hip and the other holding a spatula.

"You've been at it for ,like, 2 hours now!!!" Finally bursting after ignoring it for so long.

"Hmmm?" Jonghyun replied after key had repeated it several more times.

Key could see that he was still dazed,even after replying.

Key let out a sigh, "If you want to keep texting and being lovey-dovey do it some-",before he said anymore,Jonghyun had zoomed into the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Silence.

Key stood there for a minute shaking his head,then he smelt something. O.o?

"AHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!" he cried out.

Immediately Minho ran out of the bedroom.

"Whats wrong?" he said ,holding a booklet in his hand.

Onew came out after. "Oh! did you see the chicken spirit?" they both turned to look at Onew.

"What? the chicken spirit's real! " Onew defended.They both shook their heads.

Key continued "My lovely cooking,its ruined!" he stomped on the floor like a five year old pointing to the food,now burnt.

Onew had run back to the dark corner of the room,where a picture of a,supose-to-be,chicken spirit stood. He sat down on the floor,hugging a pillow and stared at the picture,a scary smile played on his lips.Suddenly small giggles [covering the ones coming from Jonghyun] were,heard.But these were more terrifying. "hehehehehe.......BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Minho turned to look at where the laughs were coming from,and shivered when he discovered the laughs location.

He turned to the otherside where a love-heart-filled aura filled his eyes,Jonghyun was still texting away,smiling like a total love sick person.

Minho let out a sigh,before turning back to Key,still whining, about the burnt food.

"MY BEAUTIFUL COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING~!" Key said,kneeling to the ground,ing his hand slowly to the air.A river of tears roled down his cheeks. T-T

".............."Minho had no comment.He let out another sigh.

"Ok,i'll go down to buy some more ingriedients" Minho said,but jumped back when Key got closer.

Key's eyes sparkled, "Really?" His hands where clasped together.

"Yea...really" Minho immediately put down the booklet and went to the bedroom,and then was out the door. 

 

-------------------------

Minho went down to the local market,he wore a white hoodie and black glasses ,hiding his identity from anyone discovering who he was.

He walked for a few minutes,along the houses surrounding the black,with white -striped roads, memorising the line from the booklet .He had accepted a main role in the new series 'What Love is?'.

They had just finished their comeback,and Taemin was doing solo activities in Japan.

It took him a few minutes to reach the shop.

He stopped and studied the shop.

It was small in size,with 4 ,glossy,glass doors and a rusty sign hanging on top reading ' Hongki's Shop'.Though it was small,it had alot of ingredients inside it.

There was a glass door between him and a man,sitting at the counter.He peered through and looked more closely at him.The man was very old,and had little strands of hair,sprouting out of his shiny head.His eyes moved to the entrance and he walked up to the door.

"Ok,got to buy the ingredients fast,or key will reach second stage of his divaness."

He thought about the last time it happened and shivered.He remembered it well because the police had to be called in,good thing it didn't reach the media. 

 Alot is at stake if i don't reach the dorm in time Minho thought.He started to power walk,than speeded from his power walk to a run.

The door of the shop automatically opened.

Minho ran in,but was stopped when he collided and headbutted into someone.

--------------------------------

Owww....... Minho thought,feeling the throbbing pain from the collision.He turned to look at the person he collided with an noticed it was a female.

"Owww....." she said under her breath,while rubbing her head.

Minho picked up the bags that the girl had dropped,while the girl did the same for Minho.

"Miahne,I wasn't looking are you injured?" He said to the girl.She wore a green hoodie that hid her face.

She shook her head. "No" she said quietly.

He smiled "Well I'm glad your ok".

"......." She did not reply.

She then gently took the bags of him. "No it's my fault i crashed into you,Mianhe"

she bowed,gave him his bags and power walked away,before he could say anything,

she was gone.

He scratched his head and looked down.

"Eh,a phone?" Minho looked at it,then picked it up.

 

Please Subscribe! First Chapter,Please support us. First time,so pretty crappy. Free cookies for people who subscribe :)