Onew's Obstacle

A Match-Maker?

He turned to look at the flowershop.

"I won't be meeting the chicken spirit here either" he said with a sigh and let out a few more sniffles before turning around to the people he'd hit into. "What the heck?!?!"

Onew noticed there was about 5 people and the one that had spoken out was the guy in the middle. His clothes were typical b-boy and a hat sat slanting on top of a mohwak styled-hair.2 girls almost identiacalfrom the long curly hair to the matching pink pumps stood on either sides of him,the only thing that seperated the two was their height.

"How could you hit into our handsome hubby,you four eyes!!!"they simultaneously flicked their hair,turning away disgustingly from Onew. Onew ignore it and unconciously plastered his signature idol smile before apologising.

"Mianhe-"he felt a sudden sting on his cheek as he collapsed. He turned his face away and touched his throbbing cheek. The guy that puched him smirked. "Who do you think you are hitting into the all mighty me?!!??!?"He stood in a heroic pose as Onew turned around.

They all froze as Onew turned around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating.Hope you like this chapter!