The suprised reunion

A Match-Maker?

'Oh no..' Onew quickly put his hand on his face.The glasses,moustache he had retrieved and the hoodie had fallen off.

The girls immediately realised it was Shinee's Onew and pushed away from their hubby to help Onew sending their hubby staggering to find balance. "Onew!!! I'm sorry we didn't know it was you!!"they said ,again,simultaneously,fluttering their eyes lids at Onew.

They both grabbed each of Onew's hand. "YAH!!! what do you think your doing stealling my girls?!!?"the b'boy was not happy about the situation. A thought crossed Onew's mind There's only on person for me.....she's long gone ,a sudden blow was felt but this time it was a emotional punch,at his heart. He shaked of the distant memory of --her---

"Were not you girls!!!"the shorter girl replied. "Besides,you've been seing other girls!!!"the taller one said.

"Boss,they know you cheated" a guy wearing a black cap whispered obviously too loud in their boss's ear.Their boss turned to look at him before smacking him in the head,hard. "What other girls? Babes your the only one for me" he said.

Cheezy....Onew thought

"Taeyang,don't lie to us"the taller one replied. "It's over!"They both said simultaneously before flicking their hair,again, and turning away. Onew's phone rang. Great time for escape!!he thought. "I'm sorry,ladies but i need to go-"

"But we-"The shorter one didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Sorry my manager's calling,so i have to go!" he said his farewells quickly and left the girls hands in a holding position.

"Who's shinee anyway?"Taeyang asked on of his subordinates.The subordinate gave a 'are-you-serious?'face which landed him a slap to the head from Taeyang.

Onew took his phone out and answered it. "Hello? Where am i? I'm-" he turned to look at his location and hit into someone.

'It must be 'crash into someone day'.....' he thought sarcastically.He got up.

He turned,it was a woman he'd collided into.

She was previously carrying a basket of flowers,now scattered on the floor. "Ow......"she rubbed her head "Oh no!!!" she said silenty to herself then noticed a hand in front of her.

"Mianhe,are you ok-"Onew's eyes widened

"I'm ok-" froze in a '0' position when she noticed who it was.

"ONEW?!" "GO AH RA?!" The both shouted,at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep,new characters,woot!woot! Please comment!! :)