The arrival of the match-makers!

A Match-Maker?

"Jeanne Joon" was screamed across the hall.

"Jeanne Joon!" It came closer and closer to her location.

"Found you Jeanne" She turned to look at her lil cousin Ami.

"At least try not to scream,when your looking for me" She said giving her best smile.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! what are you cooking?" Ami jumped up and down like a kid who just found their lost  precious stuff teddy.

Jeanne Joon laughed and turned to the plates. "Ami can you pass me that plate" She pointed towards the clear,flower patterned plate.

"Sure" she ran and got the plate.

"Thank you"

Ami went to sit down in the dinning area.

A few minutes later Jeanne also sat down across from Ami and set out the food.

Ami straight-away ate making Jeanne laugh even more.

"Ami,slow down the food is not going anywhere" Jeanne also ate.

They ate and happily talked.

Jeanne's phone rang.

"Noona neomu yeppeo~"  

Ami blankly looked at Jeanne as she picked up the phone.

"Hello?Manager?"

"Yea,I'm eating"

"Oh,really?"

"HUH?!?!" Ami nearly spat the water she was drinking from the sudden scream.

"Yea,I'll meet you tomorrow,bye."She put the phone down and continued to eat.

"What was that about?" Ami was curious.

"Ummmmm......The manager called to ask about accepting a role in...." she paused.

"in?" Ami pushed on the question.

"In........'WHAT LOVE IS?'"Jeanne bursted out of her chair dancing .

"Your happy about this why?"Ami arched an eyebrow.

"It's starring Shinee's Minho!!!!" her excitement had taken over.

"Wow,congratz"

Wow first time I've seen a american drama with a korean idol in it.Awesome....

"Can I go to?" Ami said.

"Don't you have uni?" Jeanne said after she'd managed to calm down.

"No,it's a break year" Jeane nodded after the reply.

"Sure" Jeanne and Ami continued to eat like nothing had happened.

----------------------------------------------------------The next day-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Manager?" Jeanne came knocking at the door of the office."Come in" her manager was on the phone.

She sat while her manager talked.He soon finished and got up.

"Ok let's go!" she looked at him.

"Where going to pack" She continued to look at him blankly.

"You're going to Korea today!" She had a 'o' shape replacing .

"TODAY?!?!" he manager nodded.

"I've booked the tickets!" She looked at her manager without saying anything.

"Don't worry,the plane takes off at 4:00 it's only............12o'clock" He happily nodded.

"Yes...but Ami wants to come too" Her manager turned to her.

"Did she ask him yet?" Jeanne shook her head.

Her phone rang.

-----------------------At the same time---------------------------------

"Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can i go!" Ami was desperate to persuade him to let her go.

After a few more 'pleases' he finally allowed.

"Thank you' she jumped up and hugged him.

"Thanks Mr.B" She was about to run out but he grabbed her from behind.

"Remeber you have to call this person when you get there and also call me whenyou get there.Straight away."

"But-"

"Straight away" she nodded and dashed out the door.

-----------------------------------------3:30------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ami remember to wear your jacket" Jeanne was nagging about the cold but Ami ignored it.

"Yes,I know" She wore her jacket.

"The wig is itchy" she scratched it.

"You can take it off on the plane"

"Ok"

They were both getting prepared to get out of the car."Ok here we go" the manager opened the door.

They quickly dashed towards the airport door and passed the reporters.

"Yes these disguises work" she said nearly jumping but restrained herself.

They were soon on the plane and off to Korea.