Onew's Chicken Quest Part 1

A Match-Maker?

Onew his lips to remove the sauce from his face.He didn't have any schedules so he decided to go on a 'chicken quest',trying every chicken shop he passed.He was now walking out of the 400th shop.

He was wearing a purple jumper-like top with a picture of domo printed on the front,simple grey jeans and a cap hiding his dyed-light brown hair. The moustache (he was previously wearing) had fallen off at the 300th shop.

"Chicken~Chicken~Chicken" he sang quietly before gulping more of the chicken,he titled his head from side to side as he ate. He walked along a street path using his 'chicken detector' to smell out chicken from stores and resturants. "Chicken~C-h-i-c-k-e-n~Chicken~C-h-i-c-k-e-n~Chicken"he sang joyfully,nearly skipping as he walked.

He continued to walk and came across a more quieter part of the city. "Chicken~Chicken~Chick-" his singing stopped and his walking became slower and slower,he suddenly stopped and did a 180 degree turn,he was now looking at a small shop in between an alley way,he looked at it more carefully and noticed it was a flower shop.

"Oh,whats a shop like that doing around here?" he starred at the shop for a few moments,before taking out a pocket-sized book covered with yellow and white design and the title 'The Chicken Spirit Encounters And Ways To Meet One" in the centre of the book.It was tabbed on a particular page that Onew was now flipping too.

"ooooooooooooo~" he sang the note continuously,earning weird stare from people as they walked pass.He eventually reached the page. "AH FOUND IT!"he shouted frightening a old woman passing by,he apologised before turning back to the shop.

"Ok,lets see if it's true" he said,smiling the scary smile,all Shinee members feared [except The Diva  Key].He continued to walk through while reading the book,when he reached the end of the tunnel his eyes widened.

"WAH?!?!!?" He shouted.

 

Sorry if there any mistakes,hope you enjoy it my awesome subscriber and anons! Free cookies.

[Gonna make someone chubby soon =.=']

I got some advice from a really good friend,Thank you! ^_^

Hope you enjoy reading this while eating the cookie :)                                       

Please subscribe or comment if you like it :)