8

Only tears

It's been nearly a month now and the pain had lessened. Surprisingly, Jonghyun had kept his promise to be there for you. He had already confessed but you still couldn't let go of Taemin......and you still didn't know if you could trust Jonghyun

 

Before you could start to let go of Taemin there was something you needed to do. You pulled out your phone and texted the number you knew by heart

 

Meet me in the room

 

“The room” referred to where you guys first met, the day he had saved you. As soon as you stepped in you were filled memories of watching Taemin dance. You always loved watching Taemin dance......the way he transformed when he moved to the music......you quickly shook away the thoughts. It was clear that Taemin had moved on and it was time for you to do the same. You heard the door open and turned around to see Taemin standing there. Your eyes locked and for a while the two of just stood there starring, looking into his eyes again brought back so many emotions and feelings, your heart pounded and your face flushed.

 

“Why did you tell me to meet you here?” he broke the silence, snapping you out of your trance.

 

“Oh um.....there was just some things that I felt like I needed to say.....” you took a deep breath before starting “I'm sorry Taemin.....I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you to love but I just wanted you to know that.......I'm letting you go.” Taemin was now leaning against the wall for support “But I don't want to cut you from my life.....and it would be nice....if we could still be friends?” You waited nervously for his response, he only gave a slight nod and you let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Are you going out with him?” he asked suddenly, catching you off guard.

 

“Uh, I don't know yet.....we'll see what happens.”

 

“Stay away from him.” he practically whispered.

 

“Excuse me?” you said feeling anger rise up in you.

 

“He's not good for you.”

 

Something in you snapped and you walked up to Taemin and slapped him hard across the face.

 

“You bastard.” you spat at him “You have the nerve to tell me who is and isn't good for me?!No...you gave up that right when you broke my heart.” You were on the verge of crying so you turned away and walked briskly out of the room. You ran and ran, not caring where you went, you just wanted to run until your legs gave out. You turned a corner and ran into someone, it was Jonghyun. You instantly wrapped your arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder.

 

“Whoa, hey, whats wrong?” he asked in a shocked voice.

 

You lifted your head to look at him, trying to control the sobs that shook your body.

 

“W-will you g-go out with m-me?”

 

JONGHYUN'S THOUGHTS

, why is she crying on me?This is my favorite shirt! God she's ugly when she cries...wait...did she seriously just ask me to go out with her looking like this? In any other situation I would've kicked her to the curb....but then that would ruin everything....and I've come too far in my plan to stop now.

 

“Will I go out with you?Sure I'll go out with you! I imagined this going a little differently but..” I ended with a shrug and gave her one of my cutest faces. She laughed and threw her arms around me. I did the same and smiled as I looked up and down her body....thinking of all the fun I would be able to have.....

 

 

An update in honor of the Jongtae moment XD