5

Only tears

 

The next day your plane landed. As you and your family got off your eyes eagerly scanned the crowd until they fell upon a familiar face.

 

“Taemin!” You squealed with excitement as you jumped into his arms. He picked you up and spun you around.

 

“How was the wedding?” he asked when he put you back on your feet

 

“Ugh it was soooo boring! Why we went half way across the country for people we hardly even know is beyond me! I guess the ceremony was pretty nice....her dress was really pretty! Oh and there was this hilarious cat fight for the brides bouquet!” You stopped to laugh but then noticed that Taemin's face had grown sad while you were talking

 

“Oppa, whats wrong?”

 

He shook himself from his thoughts “What?Oh....nothing”

 

“You're crying!”

 

He looked at you confused but as he touched his cheeks he realized they were wet. “Awww come here!” you gave him a warm embrace “Its okay! I'm here now! I missed you.”

 

He returned your embrace and buried his face in your hair, breathing in your scent

 

I'm going to miss you so much He thought.

 

ONE MONTH LATER

 

Y-you're breaking up with me?”

 

Yes.” Taemin didn't make eye contact with you. His voice as emotionless as his face “It's over.”

 

Your mind was reeling, unable to process what was happening. So many thoughts, so many words bubbled to the edge of your lips, fighting to get out, but you only let one escape “Why?” your voice was barely audible. How is this happening? It wasn't that long ago he was holding you in his arms,saying how much he loved you......why would he throw that away? “Why?!” you felt anger rising up inside of you, desperate for an explanation.

 

Because sometimes people just fall out of love!” His eyes finally met yours and you shrunk back, they were colder and his voice was harsher than they ever were. It frightened you to see this side of him.

 

A sudden feeling washed over you, you felt weak and insignificant. You were shaking and fiercely fought back tears.......not wanting to cry in front of him. You knew you couldn't fight the tears for long so you turned and walked away, letting a single tear fall.

 

Taemin stood there frozen with his fists clenched as he watched you walk away. Every fiber of his being told him to run after you, grab you in his arms, and never let you go. But he couldn't.......he couldn't and it was killing him

 

_______........I'm so sorry

 

 

 

http://vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201203/1542/fp-nooo.gif

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xmkce6021r9h4og.gif