11

Only tears

 

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

A light. A bright white light. Am I dead?.........but as the fog in my mind began to clear I became more aware of my surroundings, a hospital room?How did I get here? I strained to think back.....the last thing I remember is going to ____'s house to beg her to take me back and then......suddenly it all came back to me. I gasped and shot up in my bed causing me to cry out in pain ___! the memory of her jumping on Jonghyun while he was attacking me.....the look of pure fury in his eyes....and all I could do was lay there and watch helplessly....unable to protect her, I was nearing a stare of panic, Where were you?What had Jonghyun done to you?Were you lying in a hospital bed right now?

 

“Can I go see him now?” a voice said from outside the door. A voice he'd know anywhere

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

 

“_____-ah!” Taemin called out instantly. Without waiting for the nurse to answer you, you pushed the door open and your eyes immediately met Taemin's. And it was like nothing else mattered.... It was like both of you had forgotten the pain of the last few months. Tears welled up in your eyes as you took in the sight of him in a hospital bed. You slowly walked towards him, not breaking eye contact.......and when you got close enough.....you punched him in the arm.

 

“Ow!” He yelled” “Yah!What was that for?!”

 

“Do you know how worried I was?!”You yelled back “Why did you allow yourself to get beaten so badly?!”

 

“Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was trying to give a chance to escape?While Jonghyun was distracted with me you should've ran!”

 

You scoffed “You honestly think I would just run away and leave you like that?You obviously don't know me very well Lee Taemin.”

 

There was silence for a while as you both cooled down for a moment, then Taemin sighed “So are you okay?He didn't do anything to you did he?” you hand went up to your cheek where there was a slight bruise from when Jonghyun hit you. “That son of a ......where is he now?”

 

“The police sent him to another hospital”

 

Taemin raised an eyebrow”Hospital?Why?”

 

You rolled your eyes “I'm not completely defenseless you know!Besides how could I let him get away with hurting you like that.........” you looked down hiding tears. Taemin stared at you ,wanting to reach out but wasn't sure if you'd want him too.

 

“Taemin...” you said still not looking up.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Something you said during the incident has been bothering me...I-I wanted to ask you about it...” Taemin was trying to think back to remember anything he said “you said Jonghyun promised to not touch me if you broke up with me......what did you mean by that?” your voice was barely a whisper by now and you noticed Taemin stiffened.

 

“Sit down” He ordered and you obeyed, pulling up a nearby chair to his bedside. “That night...the reason I was able to find you and Jonghyun was because I had already gone to your house.....I was planning on begging you to take me back......I just couldn't stand seeing you with him anymore...” your head was reeling.....thinking back to the day he broke your heart...... “Why would you care?” You said, not even bothering to hide the tears anymore “I thought you didn't love me.”

 

“_____ there are things you don't know about, things I'm dying to explain to you, but you have to listen to me.” you took that as a sign not to interrupt again. He took a deep breath and continued “A few months ago,while you were out of town, I received a note with a meeting place on it, I went not knowing what was going to happen. It was Jonghyun. He told me to break up with you but I couldn't even think of doing that.....so he realized that I would need some persuasion and he threatened to do stuff to you if I didn't......so I accepted......but ____ you have to know it was the hardest thing for me to do and I've been torturing myself for the last few months just fighting to the urge to tell you that I never stopped loving you.....not for one sec-” he was cut off when you crashed your lips against his. You broke the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, tears flowing uncontrollably, he hugged you tight and soothingly rubbed you back with his hands.

 

“Pabo” you said through your tears “ why didn't you just tell me?We could've gotten through it together!”

 

He buried his face in your hair and you could feel that he was crying as well “ I was scared......I was scared of what he would do to you if I didn't......I'm so sorry jagiya.....”

 

your heart fluttered hearing him call you that again “I missed you”

 

“I missed you too.” He slightly tightened his hold on you “I'm never letting you go again.”

 

You stayed in eachother's arms. Everything made perfect sense now, Taemin loved you, he had never stopped loving you, he would always love you, and you felt the same way. In that moment both of you knew that nothing would ever tear you apart again.

 

You guys don't honestly think I would ever kill off Taemin do you??

And the fluffy fluff makes a comeback in the next chapter!YAY! 8D