3

Only tears

A couple of days passed and neither you or Taemin saw much of Jonghyun. This didn't bother you at all but Taemin couldn't shake this feeling that something was wrong. You had to leave town for a bit to go to a wedding, unfortunately, your boyfriend couldn't come due to his exams.

 

This was the longest the two of you had ever been apart and it was weird for Taemin to walk around the school knowing he wouldn't see you. He sighed and opened his locker. As he did so something fell out, something he never remembered putting in there, a small white envelope.

 

“If this is another secret admirer.....” he muttered angrily as he bent down to pick it up. He opened it and froze. His heart beat picked up as he stared in horror at the contents. It was picture of you, in your school uniform, sitting in one of your class, with an eerie red X crossing out your image.

 

Taemin's mind went wild with questions; Who would do this? Why would they do this? Are they going to kidnap her? Have they already?

 

He was starting to panic and flipped the picture over to see something written on the back:

 

Meet me in the gym after school. Come alone.

 

He roughly kicked his locker shut. There was no doubt in his mind, He knew exactly who had sent this.

 

 

so I don't know where this inspiration is coming from but here's another update for ya!

Again sorry that its on the short side but I didnt feel like it needed anything else

Hope you like the story so far!