Chapter 7

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

This is actually chapter 7. I hope you're not confused^^

Heechuls POV
Days and weeks had gone by sense I left my old life. I was now in Los Angeles, I have hired a room here. I have chaged my style and hair, so nobody can recognize me.
In the beginning  couldn't stop drinking and take more drugs. Leaving like that was very hard for me, but it was necesary. The guys must hate me right now, speacially Leeteuk and Siwon. Leeteuk for leaving him like that in the room and Siwon for playing with him just before leaving them. I was not a good person, but right now I didn't care. I had to take a hold of myself first.
Today was a really bad day. I called Siwon to tell him that I was okay and he yelled and cried and screamed at me. I really deserved it.

//Flashback//

".........". Siwon didn't say anything.
"You know, I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just couldn't stand it anymore. It got to much, I couldn't handle everything that was going on". I said.
"We could have helped you! I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU! You didn't have to leave me..us!". He was crying again.
"No you couldn't. I don't want to destroy your lives to. I love you all but this is my problem. I have to solve it for myself. Don't you understand that?". I asked him.
"Of course I do.. But I love you! I would have done anything to help you. To make you feel better. You know I care for you. Even if you're older than me, I take care of you as you where my brother Heechul!". He cried.
"I know you do, and I love you for that but I'm sorry, this was my dicition. I needed to do this".
"You just think of yourself. What do you think with Super Junior? What do you think you fans will say, what do you think the press will say about you and us?". He sounded mad.
"I don't care what they say. I'm not coming back so just take me out of the group. Bye". I said.
"No don't go! Where are you?". Siwon asked.
"I'm sorry I can't tell you that. I'll destroy the phone after we have talked so no one can find me. Like always tell the other I love them very much and that I miss them. Tell them I'm sorry for leaving like this. And Siwon?".
"Is that Heechul you're talking to?". Leeteuk yelled from the other line. Crap. He was with Siwon.
"ehm.." .Siwon didn't know what to say.
"It is him! Let me talk to him!".
"I'm sorry Siwon, I love you the most. But I have to do this. I maybe will call in a few mounths or something, but not soon. Don't hate me for this". I hang up and turned of the phone.

//End of Flashback//

I was sitting in a bar later that evening. A woman came and sat down beside me.
"Hi stranger. Wanna do something fun?". She asked in english.
"Not intressed!". I mummled back in the same language.
"Come on. I know you can't resist me!". She whined.
"Just leave me alone. I'm not in a humor for this".
"Come on. You know you want to. I'm a very very bad girl. We can do anything you want". She kept resisting, now shaking my arm. I was about to yell at her to leave me alone again when a guy saved me.


Miyavis POV

"Excuse me! Can you leave my boyfriend alone your !". I told the woman who was shaking a poor guy in the bar. She had been annoying him for a while. He looked to weak to do anything about it so I thought that I would save him and make some new friend, even if it was just a drinking friend.
He looked confused back at me. He was handsome, korean or japanese maybe. He had long, dark hair. The bar was kind of dark so you couldn't really see the exact color.
"Is that awful woman annoying you baby?" I kept on roleplaying. He starred at me for a few seconds.
"Well yes she is! Thanks for coming! I've missed you". He said with femenine voice as he finally understood the game.
I looked over to the woman, who was blonde, skinny and had to much makeup on her face. She was drunk to.
"Get lost ! He's mine!". I said and pushed her away to the dancefloor. She gave us a weird look and then walked away angry.
The guy laughed, and gave me the seat next to him.
"Thanks for saving me. She was so annoying". He said.
"Nah it was nothing. It was fun saving your ". I laughed. He laughed to. Very cute.
"I'm Miyavi, nice to meet you". I gave him a hand for him to shake.
"I'm Heechul, Nice to meet you to". He gave me his hand. It was warm and when I  shaked it, I felt something cold go through my body. He looked up to me in shock.
"Huh..Weird". He said.
"What?" I asked.
"I felt like something cold go through my body..Is it just me or is it cold here?". He said. He felt the same way.
"I felt it to". I said.
"Can I get  a bottle of vodka please?". I ordered from the bartender.
"I want one too". Heechul said after me.
The bartender gave us two bottles and there I was with a random dude I just meet drinking vodka. 'And how it may sounds, I didn't give a crap. I would rather be there than to be home right now.
After 10 minutes of silent I turned to Heechul.
"Heechul right?" I asked, though I already new the answear. How could you forgive his name.
He looked at me with a sad face.
"Yeah that's me..Pathetic!". He rolled his eyes and gave me a fake smile. He looked like a celebrity smiling his fake smile.
"Why are you here? you're a handsome guy, drinking vodka and saying that you're pathetic. You don't even have the streght to.. send that bitc... WOMAN away. Tell me you're secret?". I laughed.
"Nah.. nothing really..". He hesiteded.
"Comm´on I will not even remember this tomorrow". I said and smiled.
He thougth about it for a second, then he started to tell me about his life. How tired he was of faking things, predending to be perfect all the time, haging with fake girls who just wanted his money and taking drugs and genary hating his life. I could relate a little to him.
"So are you famous or something?". I asked.
".....Yeah...I'm a famous korean singer from a boyband. Nothing special but it's a hell of a life". He laughed.
A singer huh?
"So how come you're tired of girls? Is it just for that, that you're drinking and almost crying?".
"Well, actually not. I like this gu...ehm friend. But I couldn't stay anymore to hurt that person or destroy that persons life. But I had to get away from my old life, so here I am in Japan, drinking with some dude who saved my from almost being in this bar by a drunken woman. So what's your story?". He asked me insted.
"Well, I'm quiet famous to, I'm have been through a tough relationship. I wanted to leave that woman because she was unfaithful, but I can't anymore. Bacuase she is pregnant with my child".
"........That...........". Heechul said and looked at me.
"Yep, so I thought that I can get drunk here and then go home to that awful witch and go to bed and sleep through the whole life with out waking up by her". I laughed.
"Okay, lets drink till we drop! Are you in?". Heechul raised his bottle.
"Why not". I said and raised my bottle to.
"Cheers for.......?". I asked.
"Hmmm... Cheers for....our pathetic lives?". Heechul grinned.
"Cheers". I laughed  and both Heechul and I drank.
This night may be one of the best night in a long time. As long as I'm having fun with Heechul, at least for a while.



Thanks for reading :D