What's wrong?

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

What if he really means that? I haven't spoken to Leeteuk in more than a year, maybe he haved changed...but would he really kidnap me and bring me back to Korea? I know I was an yesterday but he can't just come and expect me to be happy about him breaking into my house. Besides I told them not to look for me. I had missed them all very much but that was my past. I wanted to move  on and live a normal life, I couldn't do that in Korea where everyone knew who I was. Here in USA it was different, sure girls could stop sometimes at look at me but they never jumped me like those crazy fangirls in Korea. Even when I was in japan some recognized me but USA was so big so I could easily melt in here. Thinking of how it was in Japan just made me miss Miyavi....Miyavi..The man that turned my life upside and down, Miyavi,Miyavi, Miyavi...

Heechul was sitting on the balcony looking out but not really seing. He was so lost in his mind he didn't hear when Jyong was speaking to him trying to get his attention.

"YAH PABOYA!" Something hit Heechuls head and he looked up.

"Huh?" He looked up and starred at Jyong confused.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm really starting to worry!". Jyong knels down infront of Heechul and places his hands on Heechuls thighs. Heechul cupes his hand over Jyoyng cheeks.

"I'm fine.." He forced a smile but that didn't convince his boyfriend.

"You are so horrible at lying. I can see that forced smile and the fact that you have been sitting in this balcony for like 10 hours now. Seriously Chullie what's wrong?"

Heechul sighs and looks away and lets his hand fall to his knees.

"It's just...I don't even know where to start...I'm afraid..". He begins.

"Of what? Of that man? Tell me about him". Jyong says and looks at Heechul.

Should I tell him the truth? The truth about Leeteuk? Maybe he deserves it.

So Heechul starts to tell the story about his past, about how he felt at that time when he was famous and with the band. He didn't tell all the details about Leeteuks and his relationship back then but Jyong understood they had something going on. Jyong sits there listening and asks quiestions from time to time.

"But where did you move after you left korea?". Jyong ask after Heechul is done. Heechuls looks away, it seems like he is somehow blushing.

"I have been on different places". He answears after a few seconds.

"And they didn't find you there?". Heechol shakes his head.

"Then why did you dicide to move to USA?". Jyong insist. He wants to know everything.

"Ehm...Cuz I thought it would be better here". He answered. Heechul know he is lying but he isn't ready to talk about Miyavi just yet.

"Oh..okay.." He says and gets up and to stretch after have been sitting on his knees the whole time.

Heechul nods and gets up.

"Ehm I'll be going out for a while" He says to Jyong. Jyong looks at him.

"Can I come?". Heechul thinks about it for a second.

"Can I please be alone for a while?".

" You have been for the last 10 hours remeber?"

Heechul sighs againg.

" I kow..But I really need some time alone. That guy brough up everything up again and I need to calm down and sort out my feelings. I promise I wont be long long. Don't worry". He smiles weakly.

Jyong watches him carefully but then gives up.

"Alright, but be careful". He kisses his cheek and leaves the balcony and walks to their kitchen.

Jiyong puts on his jacket, shoes and leaves the apartment with his earphones in his ears. Well outside he walks around the nearest park. He sits down on a bench and closes his eyes. Thinking of three topics he closes out the rest of the world.

God! Why ccan't I stop thinking about Leeteuk and Miyavi. How the hell did Leeeuk find me! How is that possibble! If he could find me it ment anybody could. Why did he have to find me! What does he want! Shouldn't they all hate me for leaving? I would kind of hate if one of the members left like that.

And Miyavi.. Miyavi have been calling. I wonder if he will look for me? I don't thinks so. His baby and wife should be mor eimportant. But I can't help but try to kep away the feelings he got out of me when we spent that night together.

Jyong. My beuatiful boyfriend. I wonder what he thinks of me right now? I do love him very much and he always makes me happy. I own him alot. I wonder if he will stay with me if I told him something lik-

Heechul got interrrupted when he felt a strong arm around him and a something pressed agaist his lips and nose. He opened his eyes in shock and tried to get free. But the iron hand held him to hard. He scratched and dug in his nails into the persons arm and tried to sit up but for nothing. He felt like all the power in his limbs gave up. His head started spinning and he saw everything double. There were no one around and Heechul couldn't scream, he could baraely breath.

NO!! What's happening!! Who is this persona and what are they gonna do with me? Are they gonna me and kill me?!

He groaned and continued fighting with his last streight until everything became black and he drifted of into a endless black hole.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! I have finally posted up another chapter!!

I don't know if you guys know but my computer crashed a couple of moths ago and I didn't have time to write because of my school work and all. I didn't have another computer or the time to write anoter chapter but I took the chance now since I had a free time in school to write this.

I want to welcome my new reader! I hope you will enyoy my story!

And once again I will nag on my dad 24/7 about my computer so he can fix it!

And I want to apologize and thank you all for keeping up with me! :D If you want me to personally send you a message when another chapter arrives u should tell me. I think I will find the time to write since I'm  becoming better on keeping track on everything I do and to plan for things.

Anyway I hoped you like this chapter and I know it wasn't long.

Please leave a comment and upvote cuz that gives me the streight to continue writing! ^^
Lub chuu!!


 

tumblr_m2qvwiO2fn1qfqr1zo1_500.gif