Chapter 3

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

Heechuls POV

Leeteuk and I got to the coutry side faster than I thought that the drive would take. First We just drived around, later we found a farm near the town where you could play  a game like Paintball, but with waterballoons filled with color. You can run around there throwing ballons at eachother,It was just a few kids playing it and Leeteuk begged me to play it with him.
He may be older than me but sometimes he is such a baby. So we parked near and paid for two bucks of balloons. We where dressed in black one peaces that already was covered with paint from people who played before us and goggles.


"Let see how good you're at throwing balloons at your hyung". Leeteuk gave me evil smile and walked behind some walls"
"Let get this game started!" I yelled, laughing and running after Leeteuk.

The game went on till neither of us could run anymore, because we was so tired. We layed down in the grass and laughed talking about how good both of us was on throwing balloons. I hadn't had such a good time for years, when I couldn't think of anything beside what we where doing and how much I liked spending my time with Leeteuk. But he destroyed the moment when we where on our way from that place by saying:
" Wow. I love that game. We should do it another time again. But that wouldn't be soon. Like in several months or more. We should bring the rest of tha gang next time, and the girls from SNSD. They would Love to play with us". Leeteuk smiled.
"Maybe they will be afraid of getting dirty or breaking a nail?". I said in a serious voice.
Leeteuk laughed like he hadn't said anything wrong and like he hadn't heard the voice I used when I said it.
Maybe I was just trying to tell myself that Leeteuk wanted to be with me and loved me that way I loved him. But he didn't. He just loved me like a brother, a friend, just the way he loved all the other guys and girls he knew.
So I drove back to town.
"Do you want to get back?". Leeteuk asked.
"It's for the best". I simply said and we didn't talk more till we got back to the house.

When we arrived all the guys asked us where we had been. I just ignored them and went up to my room. Undressed myself and went to take a shower.
After the shower I went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was sitting doing paperwork and some playing Xbox. I opened the fridge to take out some juice. Siwon looked up from his work.
"Are you feeling good Heechul?". He asked.
I nodded not wanting to talk to anyone.
Siwon got up from his seat and walked to me. He placed his hand on my forehead.
"You're hot". He said.
"I know I'm". I grinned. He smiled and boxed me playfully on the arm.
"I didn't mean like that punk. You should take some medicine". He said and reminded me of my mom. Siwon is so caring.
"Okay mom I will!". I said and rolled my eyes.
Siwon hugged me.
"I don't want you to get sick, you haven't look happy lately, I'm worried about you". He whispered in my ear. I felt Leeteuks eyes on me from his seat beside Eunhyuk by the table. I closed my eyes for a moment, then I whispered back to Siwon.
"Don't be. I can take care of myself. Take care of the others". I said and got out of his arms, taking the juice with me and getting up to my room. There I took som  pills to sleep, twice as much as I needed and went to sleep.
Even so I felt when Leeteuk came into my room late in the night and kissed my forehead as he said.
"Sleep tight,Heechul. I love you".
When he left the door I breathed out and whispered.
" I love you too, but in a way you would never understand". Then I collapsed, not dreaming on the whole night.


Leeteuks POV


I didn't understand why Heechul drove us back to town and home. He sounded mad and sad in a weird way. I didn't say anything to him. When we arrived he just ignored the rest of the guys and went to his room. All the guys started asking where we had been and all I could say was: "taking care of things that's not your bussines". Thay all wanted to know why Heechul was mad, I just told them to leave him alone and that he was tired because he had been driving the whole day and that he needed some sleep. Heechul didn't came down until late night to get something to drink. He had taking a shower and looked annoyed and sleepy as he opened the fridge.

"Are you felling good Heechul?". Siwon asked. I watched Heechul as he just nodded.
Siwon got up from his seat and walked to him. He put his hand over Heechuls forehead.
"You're hot!". Siwon said in a serious voice.
Heechul grinned and said.
"I know I'm". I wanted to laugh, but I didn't.
"I didn't mean like that punk. You should take some medicine.
"Okay mom I will". Heechul answeared cocky.
Siwon hugged him and whispered something in his ear. I saw as Heechul lightly smiled and hugged him back. Then he whispered something back. I couln't hear anything but I didn't take my eyes of them. I knew Heechul knew I was looking at them. He got out of Siwons  arm, took his juice and left.
When he was gone, some of the guys asked if Heechul was okay. Siwon smiled at them and told him that he would be okay and that he would take care of him. I couldn't help but to feel jelous. But as a leader I couln't favorise any of the guys. I had to threat them the same way.
Very late when everyone was in their room I went in to Heechuls room to tell him good night. He looked asleep so I kissed his cheek and whispered.
"Sleep tight, Heechul. I love you". Then I walked out and in to my room. I wanted Heechul to be okay, I dind't knew why he was so sad and mad now. He used to be so happy, funny and very outgoing. Now he looked tired all the time. I think we all did. We had worked very hard to keep our place as kings in the list for best group. Maybe that was why he was so tired and mad all the time. Deep in me I felt like it was something else that I couln't put my tongue into it.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :D Hope you liked it :D sorry for the spelling mistakes ^^

I'll be aswearing your commen'ts so I can learn a little about you at know what you like and don't, and if you have any ideas? If you want  me to put in special OTP, I can or anything like that :D

 

radictator : You're my first reader. I love you!  Yes I have alot of chapters in back up. I just need to post them up. Do you think I can do it now? Like how many? I have until chapter 9 or something O.o Thanks for reading and giving me comments and subscribing!  It's gonna be better soon :D Promise!

Aki_Hikari Soon, very soon, just be patient girl :D Thank for commenting and reading and subscribing ^^ Love u!<3