chapter 6

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!


Siwons POV
"Just go. But promise me you won't forget me?". A nervous Heechul said.
"I don't understand Heechul? What are you talking about? What's going on?". I asked with a loud voice. He ignored the questions and ran up to the second floor. I followed. I knocked hard on the door to his room where he was.
"Heechul open the damn door!What's going on? HEECHUL". I screamed in panic I didn't know what was going on or why he said those things but I could sence that it wasn't anything good.
"Tell Leeteuk that I never want to see him again.That I hate him. Don't try to follow or find me, I'm never coming back!". Heechul yelled from inside. What? Why doesn't he want to see Leeteuk again? And where is he going.
"HEECHUL FOR GODS SAKE! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! I'M TELLING YOU! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR IN 5 SECONDS I'M GONNA KICK IN THE DOOR1 DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I yelled. But no answear.
Now all the guys came up and asking what wa going on.
"ONE!......TWO.....THREE....FOUR...........AND FIIIIIIVEEE!". Still no answear.
"I'll kick in the door now". I said, took a few steps back and then with a hard and fast move I kicked the door open. Just like the FBI does on movies. All the guys started asking quiestions and yelling.
I went in to Heechuls room and found nothing. His favorite stuffs was gone, a few clothes and a big bag, the window was open and his room was a mess, Heechul had runned away.
"Can you now tell us what is going on? Where is Heechul? And why did you kick in the door? Why where you yelling?". Yesung asked.
"Heechul is gone, he is not coming back......". With that I answered all the quiestions. My heart felt emty, like I had a dark hole inside of me.I couldn't move or talk. I couln't believe it was true, NO I KNEW it was true, I just didn't want to belive it was. Heechul emnt so much for me and now he was gone. Then I remebered Leeteuk, Heechul told me to go to him, that he needed me.
I walked out of the room, with all the guys after me. They where in shock.
I opened the door to Leeteuks room. There he was sitting on the floor by his bed, shirtless and crying. I had seen Leeteuk cry before, but never like this, not as heartbroken like he was right now.
"What happen? What did you do? Why is he gone?" I asked my leader.
He shaked his head and cried out. The sound maked everybody jump. If the situation would be more happy I would have laughed but right now I wanted to vry out like him.
"Tell me! What happend?. I asked again. I wanted to shake him, make him tell me everything, but I must control myself.
"We..we where fighting...I did something...something..and...he got mad..he left.. and.. and...IT'S ALL MY FOULT!". He cried.
They where fighting? About what? Then Leeteuk did something to make Heechul mad and then he left? It's didn't make sense. They had been fighting before, how come he got this mad and left all of us? It had to be more.
When Ryeowook started crying almost all of us did.
"This is not a joke right? Cuz if it is, I'll make you regret it. Look what you have done?Wookie is crying!" Yesung said holding Wookie in his arms.
"It's not a joke. Hee..Heechul is..go..gone....He is not coming back..." I told them.
"Leeteuk you have to tell me exacly what is going on?". I said and sat down beside leeteuk but on the bed.
"I can't!". He cried.
"Why?". I asked
"It's..private". He whispered low enough for me to hear. I looked towards the others.
"Guys..Go to the livingroom. I'll talk to you later". I calmly said.
"But why? We have rights to hear about it to!". Donghae said
"Heechul is our brother". Wookied said who had calmed down a little.
"Yeah! Why can't we know?". Eunhyuk asked.
"That's not fair!". Sungmin said.
"Can you just shut up! I'll tell you later. For now let me talk to him alone. Go downstairs now!". I yelled and pushed them all out of Leeteuks room and closed the door.
I sat down on the bed again and asked him to tell me what had happen exatly.
"I have always loved Heechul very much, but you know that I as a leader I must love you all the same. I can't favorise any of you, right?".
I nodded. Did he love Heechul more than the other of us or what?
" Yesterday was the first time I actually knew that I loved Heechul the most, he mean everything to me. And when you where..hugging him I got jelous. Today it was to much. I hated the way he gave you more attention, how you hugged him and how he kissed you like tha.."
"But it wasn't a real kiss, Heechul kisses everyone of us". I interupted.
"Yeah maybe so.. but I have always been jelous, just a bit. But when it comes to you I'm more jelous than normal. He loves you very much and I couldn't stand to see him with you.I'm sorry..". He said.
"But...was is just for that, that he left?". I asked confused. Did Heechul have feeling for Leeteuk?
"Not really. on the morning when you and Heechul was together like that I got mad and texted him to get to my room. When he came up we started..kissing, I forced him in the begining.."
"You did whaat?How could you?No wonder why Heechul said he never wanted to see you again and that he hated you. I hope he didn't mean it". I interrupted again.
"It was Just to kiss, he gave in later. I would never do anything to hurt him". He almost yelled.
"keep on talking". I said after a few seconds
"ehm..So yeah we was about to..to..you know..do.it..".
"........". I was speechless. So they had feeling for eachother? Something deep in me broke into peaces, my heart.
"But Heechul got mad..Told me he didn't fell the same...to leave him alone and he ran off". Leeteuk almost started crying again.
I felt my heart being puzzled again, I felt reliefed that they hadn't done anything, but sad for my leader.
"He didn't want to do it from the beginning, I wonder if he did it to make me happy or that he just didn't dared to do anything else. But then when he couldn't handle it any longer he pushed me away. You should have seen his face. I'm so ashamed".
I didn't know what to say so I didn't answear him. I just hugged him. We stayed like this for like 10 minutes. Then he said he needed to be alone, so I left him there and went downstairs to the others. I had alot to explain.

"What happen?"
"Where's Heechul?"
"Why was Leeteuk crying?"
"Is it true he is not coming back?"
"Why couldn't he tell us?"
"Where is Heechul-hyung going?"
"What is going to happen with all of us?"
All of the guys started shouting out quiestions, not letting me aswear it in time, so I sat down calm and waited for them to shut up. After 5 minutes, they noticed that I didn't say anything, so they all went quiet.
"Finally you've calmed down. Can you promise to shut up while I'm telling what is going on?". I asked. They all sat down and nodded
"Thank you!..Ok it's a weird story. I don't want any of you judging anyone okay. Just listen and try to understand". I paused, took a few breaths and startted to tell them about what Leeteuk had said and then later what Heechul had said. They all was quiet, not because I told them to, but because they where shocked.
"He said he loves you all and that you can't forget about him". I finally said. Wookie started crying.
"So..He's.. not coming ..back..?"Eunhyuk said.
"Not what I know of. But I'll try to find him".
"But he didn't want to be found". Shindong said.
"It doesn't matter. I need a better explaination. Did Leeteuk do something so wrong that Heechul had to leave all of us, the group, the music, his dance and his life? That doesn't make sense". I answered.
"You're right". Yesung said.
"The problem is: How will we find him if he is hiding? Will he talk to us?". Wookie asked.
For a long moment no one said anything. I needed time on my own. We would have to talk through this later. Talk to our maneger and SM's boss and all that.So I said.
"I'm sorry, but I can't sit here right now. I have to take some time alone..". I got up and started walking out of the livingroom.
"Yeah me too". Donghae said  and Eunhyuk followed.
"Do not bother Leeteuk. He needs time for himself.. I think". I said before leaving the house.

That day I drank alot. I cried and I was a real mess. Later when it was night Eunhyuk and Yesung drank with me. We didn't even get home. Everyone was a mess. Days went , weeks went and no one really talked about anything, they all ignored talking about Heechul. Leeteuk was the one who was sad the most. I was always hiding how I felt and tried to get everyone to be happy again Not that it helped much. We told the boss about what had happen. We did tell him exacly what had happen. Just that Leeteuk and Heechul got into a fight, that Heechul was all down several day before and that he left us, and that we hadn't talked to him sense that day. They dicided to tell all the fans about it. The group didn't do any activity for weeks.
Heechul disaperense was a tragedy.

 

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~

So what do you think so far? What will happen next? You just have to wait and see ^^

Aki_Hikari : Yes Heechul is in Japan now. I'm thinking of him moving again, to another country. What do you think? I love Jelous Teikie 2 ! He is so adorable. Though I wasn't really planning that he would be so naughty later ;)