Chapter 13- A new life

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

I'm sorry I haven't written in a very long time, I don't have an excuse but I can tell you that I'm free from school and everything this Weeks so I'll update faster, plus five more weeks when I'm not under so much preasure :D Please Forgive me and enyoy the new chapter!

Once again I'm sorry *Bowing several times*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Heechul's POV
Livin in a new country with alot of opportunity was a good thing, I should have moved here earlier. The city was beautiful, though they really don't have much nature around, people are very nice to me, the weather is great and my English is getting better and better. The job is going great, I even meet a new guy, he is going to rent a room at my apartment, I meet him at work while he was shoping and I was working at the store.

~~~~~//Flashback//~~~~~
"Gosh this was heavy" I thought when I was pushes a trolley with goods out to the store. It was so many things I didn't even see where I was going. Then I hit something and alot of things from the shelves in the store started falling down, I ran over to prevent it to fall down more things but ran into a costumer.
"mian hamnid....ehm.. I mean..I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going. Are you okay?".
 I helped the costumer up to his feet. he looked really shocked.
"Kwaenchanayo! I wasn't really watching where I was going either, are you okay?". He asked and smiled at me. First now I could see how he looked.
He was pretty short, shorter than me, he had tight black jeans, a white top, a cap and sunglasses in his hands, he had a big back pack on his back, with punky and black hair he looked like he just woke up. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my fingers to who.
"I'm okay. Again I'm so sorry!" I bowed several times.
"You're korean right". He said. I looked up to see him smile.
"Y-yes..Why?". Did he recognize me? Impossible! Or was it possible?
"Because you where going to say "Mian hamnida" and you bowed like a korean, plus you look like one". He smiled wider. That was true.
"You're to right?". I asked. He nodded.
"Nice to meet you". He bowed and I bowed back.
He helped me clean up what I have done and then when we where finnished I said.
"How can I repay you for helping me?".
"Give me somewhere to live". He laughed but then started talking again not letting me answear.
"I was just kidding, no but really it's okay. I'm fine". He said smiling
"Do you need somewhere to live?". I asked.
"Yes..I'm traveling around so I need somewhere to stay for a little while".
"I'm traveling around to, I have an apartment, if you want you can live with me". I said without thinking.
"Really?.." He asked shocked.
"Yeah, but with one contidion". I smiled.
"Tell me! Anything I'll do it".
"You got to pay half, so you might need to work.."
"DEAL". He said and reached out his hand to shake mine".
We shaked hand and decided he would move in the same day.
~~~~~~//End of flashback//~~~~~~~

So now he haved moved in and he was looking for a job so he could pay half. We had now lived together for fa week and everything worked ot very good. He was a nice person and I liked him alot.
Right now I was at the store packing up new things.
When someone hugged me all of sudden from behind I jumped up of fear.
"HYUNG!!! I GOT A JOB!!!"  A very happy Ji-Yong cheared in my ear jumping up and down. Ismiled brightly.
"Ommoo congratulations!!" I turned around and hugged him back.
"I'm going to work at a fancy restaurant and I'll get good payed". He smiled after we have let go of eachother.
"Wow, I'm very proud of you!" I said and put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. He blushed.
"Thank you!". He said and hugged me once again.
"See you at home later, I've got to go work now" He said and ran away. I smiled.
"Good luck on your first day. Do well". I smiled and waved.

When I came home late that night after working late I was tired as hell.
"Someone home?" I yelled when I closed the door behind me as I took of my shoes and entered the apartment.
"I'm in the kitchen". Ji-Yong yelled back. I had a bottle of wine and a cake that I had bought for us to celebrate that he got a job that I hide behind my back.
"How was your day at work?*" I smiled as I got in the kitchen where he was sitting by the computer.
"It was great, they didn't kicked me and I did good" He smiled to me.
"I've got something for you". I said and put the things on the table." Let's celebrate".
"Aww You shouldn't have. Thank you" He said turning of the computer and getting up to hug me once again. The where alot of hugs today.
I hugged him back. His body was warm and he smelled wonderful.
"Aish, it was nothing" I said and scratched my head as I got nervous.
I got some glases and plates to the cake. We sat down, Ji-Yong poured out some wine to us and I cut some cake and putted on the plates.
"Chears for you getting a job and for a good future". I said and raised my glas. He smiled.
"And chears for us staying as good friends". He smiled and we cheared and started eating and drinking.
We where both a little drunk at the end of the night. We cleaned up the mess and was about to go to bed.
"Thank you for today and for letting me stay hyung" .Ji-Yong said and tripped into my arms. I laughed nervous.
"No need to thank me cutie. I has been nice livin with you.". I said and hugged him.
"Ji-Yong kissed me gently on the lips and then looked up to me smiling.
"I like you alot and I think I'm falling for you....."


Miyavis POV
It was hard to tri finding Heechul. I have looked everywhere and called alot of people to help me but no one knew where to find him. My baby was coming soon and I wanted Heechul to see her, yes it was a girl, I was going to name her Lovelie. But Heechul was nowhere to be found. Where could he have gone? On his letter he flew away to another country, he could have lied and stayed but I don't think he would stay. I tried to remember anything helpful he might have said that night we spent together but I remembered nothing.
I was pissing me of, and Melody's money use on that was making me go crazy. She bough alot of things to the baby and her with my money, I didn't mind her buying things to my little princess but buying stuffs to herself was pissing me of more than anything, and Heechul's disapearence made it worse. I missed him alot.
So one day after have been fighting with Melody I took of to the bar Heechul and I had been drinking and I drank to I was totally wasted. Then I got it, Heechul loved the ocean and he had mentioned that he would love to go to Miami , he was probably there. So I wrote it down.
But the same night Melody called, her water had broke and she was at the hospital. I took a cab and arrived to see my baby getting born. She was beautiful but the doctor took her away from us fast. Melody and her wasn't doing well, the doctor said it was bacause Melody hadn't take care of herself very good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment's Answears

radictator : Yeah it's G-Dragon! He will be a star too but he has left Big Bang now, and Heechul still can't put his finger on who he really is. About T.O.P I'll think about it xD

Yeah the math test turned out very good, I had one stupid mistake xD Thank you for supporting me^^

Aki_Hikari : Yup it was GD! He'll be an Idol to but he is a singel Idol, he left Big Bang many years ago :P