chapter one

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

Okey here is my first chapter!:) I actually have already written like 5 chapters already but I wanted at least someone who would want to read it, and now I have! So thank you to you who first comment ^^<3

Enyoy ^.^

Chapter one

No ones POV

Heechul had a full schedule today, first he had a show with his own group Super Junior, and then a second show with a girl pop group called SNSD from his own label. He had been laughing and making jokes all day. The first show was a episode for "Hello baby", a show where he and his teammates was supossed to take care of a little baby boy. He enyoyed that show, he got to be himself, and he enyoyed spending time with the guys. And even if Heechul wasn't very good at taking care of the baby, he tried his best and he loved having them in his arms. When he was doing the show with SNSD he was annoyed, a girl from the group kept flirting with him all the time. He was so tired of her so when the show was over ha almost ran out of the filming studio. The producer didn't need him anymore, so he left so no one could stop him before, so he did not have to be left there with those girls.

Heechul was in the locker room when he heard his leaders voice calling for him.

"Heechul?". The leaders voice echoded through the room when he came in.

"Ah! Hyung! What's wrong?". A half Heechul ansked gently.

"Ehm...". The leader stamnmered, looking nervous while he walked towards his not so younger friend, starring at his overbody.

"Where are you going? You left so fast. Do you have something important to do?". The leader asked when he got his sense back.

"Well, I'm done for today, so I was thinking of going for a drive for a while". Heechul said, half lying half telling the truth. He wanted to go for a drive and never go back, but he couldn't say thet to his hyung. Leeteuk was one of the people Heechul loved the most.

"Ah..Okay. Do you..you want me to come? Ormaybe you want to be alone?". Leeteuk asked. He would love to have some free time with Heechul, just the two of them, but never got the chance or the time for it.

"Ehm Don't you have things to do? Can you just walk away like that?!".

Leeteuk looked confused at Heechul who just answeared him like he was irritated or something.

"If you don't want me to go, just tell me. You don't have to be like that. I'm sorry I asked! It will never happen again. Leeteuk answeared him the same way and showed his back to his friend and started to walk away.

"Wait!". Heechul panicked. He didn't want to hurt his Hyung like that. He ran to Leeteuk and hugged him from behind.

"Yes, yes you can come. I'm sorry I asked you like that. I was just irritaded by Sunny. I shouldn't have let it go to you. Do you forgive me?". Heechul begged as he hugged his huyng very tight.

Leeteuk thought about it for a minute, he actually enyoyed the hug very much. Then he smiled and turned to Heechul.

"I shouldn't forgive you for that, but because I'm you favorite hyung I will forgive you., right?".

"Of course!The very best!". Heechul smiled and kissed Leeteuk on the cheek.

"Now lets get dressed and get out of here". Leeteuk said and both friends got dressed and took Heechuls car out of Seoul to the country side for a trip. It was still early.

Halfway to the country side Leeteuk got a call. He put it on the speaker.

"Annyeong, Leeteuk here". He answeared.

"Hyung where are you? Have you seen Heechul? Never mind where are you when we need you?". Eunhyuk asked fromt hye other line.  Heechul shaked his head disapointed. Leeteuk looked over to Heechul.

"What do I tell them?" Leeteuk whispered. Heechul thought about it. Should they tell the others where they where? Should they lie? What happend if they want to come to? And what if they have to go back? Heechul didn't want to go back right now.

"tell them that we have thing to do. That we are coming back later...or do you want to go back?". He answeared at last.

"Well Hyukjae. I'm with Heechul and we are doing some things right now. We are busy. We will be back later..or something. What do you want me for?". He ignored Heechuls quiestion but answeared it in the same time.

" We have alot of things to do here at home! You didn't forget that we have alot of paperwork to do and things to rehurse before our live show that's coming up soon, didn't you?". Siwon who was problebly stading beside Eunhyuk said.

Leeteuk smashed his hand on his forehead.

"Wel........Can't you all fix those things without me or what`I'm not you parent. You have to learn doing something by yourselves for once. I'll see you all later!". Leeteuk hang up the phone and turned it of.

Heechul was stummed for a second. He had never heard his hyung that mat, not even once. He kept quiet and took his hand. Leeteuk looked over to Heechul and smiled nervous.

"I'm a bad hyung am I?".

Heechul smiled big, he was proud of his hyung for just doing what he did right now, telling them to get things done by themselves and not deppending on him.

"No you're not! You're the best. I love you for doing that". Heechul kissed Leeteuks hand.

"You love me just for that?". Leeteuk asked.

"....No, I love everything about you, I just love you even more now". Heechul said and smiled.

That was when Heechul was it. He saw Leeteuk how he blushed, looked away and hiding his blushing cheeks, then putting his hand to his chest, and then gasping.

This wans't good, Heechul thought. Did Leeteuks heart go faster when Heechul did those things, kissed his hand or cheek or saying nice things about him, like he loved him or just small things like how good he looked with a special color. He didn't want his hyung to fall for him. Not now when all he wanted was to get away from this place as soon as possible. Heechul had always loved Leeteuk with all his heart, he even fell in love with him for a while ago. But he didn't want to confess, because he was afraid he would ruin Leeteuks life or their friendship. Heechul may be looking happy and glad on the outside but in the inside he was a totall wreck. He didn't like this life as much as he thought he would. He kind of missed his old life and old self. He wanted a new life. He was tired of faking everything. He drank and took drugs just not to fell the pain all the time. But we Leeteuk he felt much better. But just for a moment, as fast as Leeteuk left his side he felt bad again. And Leeteuk couldn't be on Heechuls side for ever could he? Someday he would find a suiteble wife/husband and when that happended Heechul and the other guys would be his second priority. And Heechul couldn't handle that, he couldn't take to see Leeteuk in someone elses arms. Even if the other huys was huggind and kissing Leeteuk on stage just for fanservice he couldn't help to feel jelous inside. He couldn't take Leeteuk away from the others. It would destroy Leeteuk. And if they where dating Heechul would have alot more problems in his life, he almost couldn't handle the ones he had now. How was he supposed to handle it if they where actuallt dating. So he had no other option but to leave him. He would leave the others to. But he didn't want to. He was just waiting for the right moment. One day Heechul would get to a point when he couldn't handle it anymore, all the lies and all that crap. He was waiting for that moment, something inside him felt that it was going to be soon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that this chapter wasn't to confusing, or to short or to long. And I hope you all enyoyed it. Please leave a comment ^^ Thank you for reading. When I have more than 2 comments by diferent people I will update more xD So I know someone is reading :P

Love you all<3

~~~~~~~~~~