Love is in the air~~

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

Miyavi's POV

I couldn't belive he just hang up on me! ON ME!! Seriously!? He told me to never call again, to leave him alone but the words that was stuck in my mind, killing me from inside out, tormented my brian was the words he said so easly....I have another love now....Another love....How could that be?? He couldn't have another love! Was he lying? To be honest.. I didn't know...I really hurt Heechul..I never thought We would fall for eachother that way..that fast and that deep. I had never felt this huge feeling against someone. Heechul ment more to me than anyone else in this word after my baby girl.

I hadn't slept for days, I barely ate something and I was at that hospital more hours that I could count. I could probably find my way in the middle of the night sleep walking. I was slowly slowly...dying. The only joy in my life was my baby girl..other than that I was like a living dead... Another love...It can't be true! Or can it?....

 

Heechul's POV

When I woke up I had this great feeling inside me. I smiled, still closing my eyes. I was trying to remember why I felt like I was lying on cottum soft clouds flying with unicorns and rainbows.

//Flashback//

Yeah this is gonna be a great night I thought as Joyong draged me to my big bed. He pushed me down on top of it and smirked at me.

"Bottom or top?" he said and for a second I saw a weird expression in his eyes, then as fast as it came it disapeared and I thought I had only imagined it.

"B-bottom" I said smiling. He his lips and then got over me in the bed. He wasn't really on me yet with his body but I felt as my burned. I grabed his shirt, anoyyed it was still on and kissed him roughly //...//

//..//

When Jiyong came for like the third time I was so exhausted. Was I in that bad shape, I had to go to the gym again. After have been away from the rest..I mean from super junior I had stopped dancing and going to the gym. I hadn't noticed it until now when I and Jiyong was on our fourth time.
"oh god Jiyong... how..long..can...you go!? A-ahh". I moand to his collarbone as he roughly ed me.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "why? Are you tired?".

"I'm good in bed but I'm not a s-machine". I pouted and looked him in the eyes.

He slowed down a little. "You wanna stop?".

I shaked my head and stuck in my nails on his shoulders. " Oh god.. I love it..but my muscles says something else..."

He laughed and pusheed faster. A few seconds later we both came at the same time. It was alot of cleanup but at the end we just laid down on the bed our bodies tight against eachother. We fell asleep in eachothers arms.

//End of Flashback//

Smiling bigger this time I opened my eyes looking around in the room. Seing that Jiyong wasn't in the room my good humor died out a little. I looked around for some clues where he might be I found a note on the lamp besides my bed. The note went:

Good morning sunshine! If you wake up and I'm not on your side smiling then It means I'm at work. Someone called and it was an amergenzy. But I will be back in any second with brekfast to you.
I'll see you soon~ (^.^)~
Kisses and hugs your BOYFRIEND! (Damn it feels good writing that )
PS: You were an angel in bed yesterday. I can't wait to do it again and hear you moan my name like that again :P <3

I'll be back before you know it! <3

I was looking like a tomato by the time I've read the note. He was such a cutiepie. S romantic. How couldn't I have noticed before that he was in love with me. I must have been blind. Now I even felt butterflies in my stomach as I thought about him, is smile, his voice, his eyes, his body, oh god his body...YAH STOP thinking about it!! I told myself

"Paboya!" I laughed.

"Who are you calling pabo?". A strange voice said making me shout and jump up three meters in the air.

As I looked towards the door a man I knew to much stood there arm crossed. He looked happy and angry at the same time. How I missed he. He looked so different.

"what are you doing here?" Was all I could ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radictator:

Aki_Hikari :

loser220 :