Chapter 11

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

Leeteuk's POV

Heechul had been gone for over 2 weeks by now, it was hard being without him. All the guys where having a hard time dealing with it. First they all looked down at me, they where angry with me for driving Heechul away but eventually they forgave. I can't stop remembering the last time I saw him in my room. I was so shocked hearing him say all those things. He said he loved me and then later yells that he hates me and never want to see me again. The first days I was atotall mess. I was lying in my bed crying most of the time. I didn't eat or went out. Nothing, but Siwon helped me, now when I remeber it Siwon didn't look like he was fine either. His eyes where always red and it looked like he had been crying and not sleeping for a long time. Siwon took care of all the guys including me. So I pulled myself together and tried to be strong, I'm still trying for the group, but sometimes it's just hard. When we was supossed to talk to the fans, to announce that Heechul was gone everyone started crying, and the group cried as much as the girs. I tried to stay strong but couln't hold in the tears. Why did he have to leave? What did I do wrong? Did I go to far? But he seemed to like it to, he kissed me back and was willing to do it. So what happend? And the more important thing now is: When is he comming back? Where is he? Is he okay?

Siwon had talked to him, but he didn't give me the phone when I wanted to talk to him. Why did he talk to Siwon?Sure they where good friends but Heechul always talked to Donghae first or sungmin. This was driving me crazy. What was Heechul thinking when he left us like that? What's going to happend to the group? He said he wouldn't come back, should we kick him out of the group? Should we leave his spot there if he comes back? I didn't know what to do. I just hoped he would come back soon, so we could talk it out.

Siwons POV

I was sitting in the living room with Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeowook. We where watching a movie, I didn't really know what we where watching I was just focused on my phone, waiting for Heechul to call again. I knew I was crazy, he wouldn't call but he just hang up on me.

"Hae?". Eunhyuk called for Donghae who was unreachable watching the movie about some weird fishes.

"Hae!?". Eunhyuk tried again now shaking the other ones body. Still no answear.

"HAAAEEEE". Donghae almost screamed and the other guys laughed.
 Still no answear from Donghae the fish.
 I was to tired to do something.

I saw how Eunhyuk reached out to Donghae and kissed his lips very deep.

Donghae's concetration on the movie broke and he blushed.

"Yah! What are you doing?". He said annoyed but he had a smile on his face.

"Kissing you baboo!I'm going to bed okay?". He said, but it sounded like a quiestion. Did he need Donghae's approval to go to bed?

"....But...the movie?..Aren't you going to watch it?". A sad Donghae asked.

"Well...I'm a bit tired. I will to to bed and sleep. I can watch it some other time". He said.

"Well..okay...Good night..". Donghae hesitated.

"Good night baby". Eunhyuk said and kissed Hae's forehead. Was Eunhyuk really tired? He didn't look tired. What was going on?

"Good night everybody". He said and got up.

"Wait. I'll go to bed with you. Good night guys". I said and followed Eunhyuk.

The other said good night. Donghae look at us very suspicious, but he continued to watch the movie.

When Eunhyuk and I was in his room I asked why he had gone to bed.

"I'm not really tired. I'm just going to look for some news about Heechul. Maybe we can locate him or something". He said and the computer.

"So that's why you have gone "to bed" that early this last couple of days?". I said, not really ansking him.now I understood. Eunhyuk just nodded.

"Did you find anything? Cuz I didn't". I asked.

"No. I'm looking around but not anything useful. Some fan took a picture of a guy on the airport who looks just like him, it could be Heechul but I'm not sure what he was waering when he took of, but I recognize that shirt". He said.

"Let me see the picture". I ordered.

189285_187294597975190_103393059698678_4

It was him. Sure it could be anyone looking like Him but it watsn't just anybody. It WAS Heechul. Those lips and nose was hard to forget.

"It's him, have you found any other picture?".

"No, But I'm working on it. I have fans searcing after him".

"You know he didn't want to be found right?". I said.

Eunhyuk hit the table with his fist.

"I don't give a damn about that! I can't just sit here and wait for him to come back. I have to do something! Or what do you think I should do?".

I had never seen him that angry.

"I'm just saying Eunhyuk. Don't need to get mad. Heechul have his reasons you know. But I'm totally okay with what you're doing. I'm going to help you".

He just nodded and continued with his search.

"We will find him. No matter what it takes".

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of the chapter?

Comment Answears

loser220: It will take some time, but soon I promise.

Aki_Hikari : Hahaha I ship him with most of the guys, but most Leeteuk and Siwon cuz they are so manly with those abs and y looks. xD Sorry I'm just a , but can't help it!>.<