Chapter 6 I'm Already Him

I'm His Twin Sister

Dong Min's POV

I woke up in the morning doing the same routine taking a bath, brushing my teeth, eating a breakfast and esp. wearing a uniform again.

"From now on you are Dong Ho." I said in front of the mirror.

Looking at myself in the mirror and checking if I'm still me 'cuz I can't even recognized myself I'm really like my twin brother.

"You really looks like me!" Dong Ho said entering my room.

Dong Ho's POV

"You really looks like me!" I said to her when I came in on her room.

"Yeah, 'cuz we're identical right?" she said in annoying tone.

"Ne..." Rubbing the back of my head and she gave me a smile.

"So are you ready?" I asked her.

"Almost ready." She says.

Author's POV

The both of them are walkng the street but, Dong Ho make  disguised to himself for no one will recognized him. They are still walking and now with a silence between them and no one dares to speak until they reached the school.

At the Gate

"Don't forget what I said to you, ok!" Dong Ho Said to you making sure you won't forget it.

You only answered by giving him an ok sign.

"And also don;t use your brain too much." A question look came in your face.

"Used only 75% of it." He said giving you a wide smile.

Dong Min's POV

*WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY?, USING ONLY 75%. WHAT WAS THAT? *

I didn't give him an answer, just rolled my eyes and walked inside the school gate.

"Dong Min!" He called me.

"What?!" Facing him weakly.

"Fighting!" Giving me strength.

"Fighting!" I answered back.

I'm in the school ground making my way to the gym where the school meeting for students is held.

"Whoooo..... I can't take it anymore I need to go to the restroom." I said can't even handle it anymore.

I looked for a restroom and gladly I found one in the building near me.

"Where I should came in? Female or Male?" Thinking were should I used and came in.

I finally decided and took the fenale restroom 'cuz I'm a girl and there's no one around so no one could see me.

Author's POV

Finally you felt relief as you came out in the restroom. But, when you came out there's a guy beside you and you didn't even noticed him in there.

"What are you doing inside the female restroom?" The guy besides you suddenly asked.

Your eyes got wider when you heard that voice asking you and you can't think for a reason that you can give to him.